Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:44 pm
{That's what I'm seriously starting to think.}

"I am ready." Ashen replied, picking up the last of her knicknacks and stuffing them in her backpack as she walked hurriedly towards the door.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:49 pm
"I'm going to assume you have no one you care to say goodbye to." Rune said with a small chuckle as he closed and locked the door behind him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:52 pm
{

Vriska Serket

Damara Megido

Gamzee Makara

Meulin Leijon

Aranea Serket

Karkat Vantas

Tavros Nitram

Terezi Pyrope

Aradia Megido

Kankri Vantas

Mituna Captor

Dave Strider

Eridan Ampora

Meenah Peixes

Latula Pyrope

Nepeta Leijon

Roxy Lalonde

Sollux Captor

Porrim Maryam

Kanaya Maryam

Equius Zahhak

Rose Lalonde

Dirk Strider

Feferi Peixes

Caliborn

Jade Harley

Jane Crocker

John Egbert

Calliope

Jake English
----

Is what I got. *shrugs* Accurate enough where it counts, but lower down not so much. Maybe I didn't click accurately enough, lol?}

"None would sorely miss a witch. I can say with certainty that this witch reciprocates the feeling." For a foreigner Ashen is surprisingly eloquent. The author's being a borderline Kankri/Aranea fusion from hell doesn't help any.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:59 pm
((I just realized, Rufioh, Horuss, and Cronus aren't on here. emotion_donotwant (For the record, Karkat and the Captors tied for first on mine. And Gamzee how did you get 6th place what is this.)))

"We've been over this, perhaps the others wouldn't miss you, but I would." Rune said easily as he walked on ahead of her as though it weren't a massive relationship hint of sorts.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:04 pm
{Yeah, that sucks. I'm also pretty sad that Kurloz wasn't on there either. (MEULIN x KURLOZ, although fairly new, is already an OTP for me.)

I'm not at all surprised to see Damara, Vriska, Gamzee, and Meulin tied for #1. I am surprised to see Caliborn higher than Calliope though.}

"Last I recalled, you aren't nothing - much unlike the peasantry that live in these parts." Ashen offered the back of Rune's head a smile as she followed him along. Sometimes she acted as if she were interested in him romantically, other times she treated him as a brother. She was an expert at speaking ambiguously and a master at sending mixed signals. Those are probably the same thing but that doesn't matter too much now does it?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:26 pm
Rune hadn't been much better as of late. Clearly his intelligence wasn't the only thing the elf was good at hiding. He was still always smiling, but it was more carefree than the dopey self he'd shown previously. And of course he had plenty of reassuring compliments that could easily be filled with romantic undertones sent Ashen's way, though he never said anything specific. It made sense really that the man living under a false personality for a few hundred years was good at covering the meaning of his words. "Oh am I now?" Rune turned around, starting to stroll backwards as he looked back at Ashen with a curious smirk. "Last I heard, I was a hopeless coward. You never did update that after I dropped my facade."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:47 pm
"I still think you are a pushover at times, but I never thought of you as a nothing. If I did I would have just used you like a doormat and left, like I do with the real nothings." Ashen admitted with a small shrug. "Do not get the wrong idea, though. I'm still certain you could not get very far in the world without me." she then teased with a small smirk of her own.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:39 pm
((For the record, with all our/their talks of self-confidence and self-esteem and all that jazz, I am AMAZED we never made a single Tavros joke. rofl ))

"Ouch! And here I was thinking the old me would've scored more points with you." Rune said with a small chuckle.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:42 pm
{You know, I think you're right. xd Like, damn. It's funny how the most obvious facts are always the first to elude us.}

"That's what you get for thinking." Ashen joked, unable to resist as they continued along. The tone she used and the broad grin she kept, however, clearly contradicted her cruel words. "In all seriousness, though, what can I say? I was never a very nice woman."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:48 pm
"Because that's going to help your witchy reputation." Rune fell back into line alongside Ashen. "Never too late to fix that you know. Might be able to stamp out all those nasty superstitions."

((Btw, I think our Big Bad is getting antsy to get unsealed in Bound by a Dream. xD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:51 pm
{Honestly, I've had a bit of block and I'm still trying to figure out how to reply. I thought about having Mara just leave Rally and Elizy behind to get that done, but I'm not sure how to word it or how to get it done. sweatdrop }

"Sadly, when I'm nice people assume I want something from them and try to burn me. When I'm cruel they do the same, so it honestly doesn't matter what I do. People will think and believe what they wish to."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:40 pm
"I still find it hard to believe every single person you've ever met has treated you as such. You're clearly doing something wrong." Rune teased. "But like I said; you've got plenty of time to learn how to fix that."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:47 pm
"Perhaps, but can you really blame me? When you eat enough rotten apples in a row, all apples start to taste just as bitter if you know what I mean." In other words, sometimes it's easy to overlook the few kind individuals when the vast majority are total dickweeds. "With a witch's lifespan, assuming I'm not burned first, I suppose I do have time to give apples another chance. Maybe I'll find a few sweet, well-grown ones along the way."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:58 pm
"I should certainly hope no one tries to burn you. I didn't think of bringing anything to fight off would-be mobs again. I may have to look into fixing that if you keep finding some especially rotten apples."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:39 am
"Oh? How does one fix prejudice? People hold on firmly to their beliefs, as they are ingrained into an individual's mind and body in childhood or through trauma." Ashen looked curious, clearly interested in seeing Rune's answer.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games