Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:13 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow let out a long breath. "Feng, what you say is logical and emotionally sincere, I can hear and feel that, but you know it goes against everything the League stands for to use deadly force. Even my mother never tried to kill someone because they were shooting at her, and you know as well as I--as well as anyone--that Raven was one of the darkest heroes of her generation. Unless it is absolutely necessary, you must try not to use that much of your power against someone who is weaker. Delira and Coil are only human, and though that boy has metahuman powers, neither of them are nearly as strong as you."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:13 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
"Telling me to take it easy on villains is a little ironic don't you think." He said and raised a eyebrow. He sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Fine....but if one of them tries to hurt anyone close to me, I"m using lethal force." He said seriously before looking out on the earth. "Oh...and what about that robbery in d.c.? do you know if Ghost got it resolved?" He asked crossing his arms.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:14 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven shook her head. "No, I don't know if he has resolved that incident, yet. We were unable to capture Arcticwaste or retrieve the diamond he stole."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Shiningdragon21
Going thru the Hall of Justice brink looked around. He had no intent to head up to the watch tower and instead decided to do his meditation in a more hidden area of the hall. It took him about ten minutes to walk to his meditation area as he had by this time downgraded to nothing more then a pair of boxers. The meditation area itself was simple. A quiet area with a single circular platform surrounded by water. It was cut off from outside noises and was made to not allow any communications to reach him while within it. As he walked thru the water he reached down and splashed some on his face before taking a medative stance in the center of the platform. The next few hours would be spent like this unmoving and completely focused to return his mind to harmony.

The Voodoo Bunny
Feng's eyes grew. "Arcticwaste!" He said before looking at her. "That icy fool is alive! What diamond did he take!" He asked frantically. small flames began to appear on his body. "Why didn't you call me in for backup!"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:16 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven gazed at him coolly. "I didn't call you in for backup because I needed someone to stay and make sure Brink and the Team didn't kill each other, and I knew you would react this way. Now calm yourself, Feng."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:17 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
"Snow...what did he take." Feng asked seriously. "It does not matter my reaction, but this is of the utmost importance. If he toke what i think he did the world could be in danger." He said looking at snow with concern

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:18 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"He stole the Titan Diamond from the Heroes' Wing of the Smithsonian," Snow Raven said.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:19 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng's eyes grew as his red hair turned into blue flames. "What! You let that happen and din't tell me about it!" He said a she began pacing. blue flames scorching the floor. "we have to do something...." He said panicking his body slowly breaking out into blue flames. "This is terrible! what happened twenty years ago will repeat!" He said looking at Snow. "Did you do everything in your power to stop him?" He said seriously."Don't lie to me snow.".

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:20 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"We did everything we could. Now calm yourself, Feng. If you don't halt your flames before they reach the edge of this deck, I will have to absorb you until you've cooled off. Do you understand?" Her voice was still calm, but it held an edge of authority honed by her years as the leader of the Teen Titans and then as the head of the Justice League.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:21 pm
Forever_Hikaru
After checking a few buildings, Skye checked on her robots. They have fixed the streets and gotten rid of most of the wreckage. "Am I free to go warden?" she asked with an annoyed expression on her face.

Minnta Aloripma
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"I'm surprised you actually stayed.", Dreamer comments from where she had ended up perched on one of the surviving street lights. She makes shooing gestures at the girl, her signal that she could leave.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

“Sanity,
Can't see the dark already.
Purity,
The days are longer.”

Delira just shakes her head when she notices that the boy was still keeping his distance. The stairs go down to what had to be far below any possible basements of the surrounding buildings, the bottom eventually reaching a long narrow hallway with a steel door at the end. As Delira approaches, a hand scanner pops out of the wall as well as a retina scanner. The door opens as soon as the scans finish revealing a lobby like area.

“Sanity,
But that also must sink.
"Sanity"...
What is that?”
-iNSaNiTY

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:22 pm
Forever_Hikaru
"Well if I gotta do something, might as well see it through instead of doing a half-assed job." Skye said, 'deleting' her robots once they were done. Finally, she was able to go home.

The Voodoo Bunny
Feng's eyes narrowed. "I don't think you understand the situation Snow." He hissed as he burned hotter. "If he gets his hands on the four children then the world will be in trouble." He said seriously. "Where is he now?" He said standing his ground to Snow.

Minnta Aloripma
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer isn't paying much attention to Skye anymore. She hums softly to herself as she looks around from her perch before changing into a cat and beginning to make her way back to the Hall.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

“Sanity,
Can't see the dark already.
Purity,
The days are longer.”

Delira smiles slightly as she puts her sunglasses back on, having to take them up for the eye scan. "Are all young people this suspicious these days? Though you are right to be suspicious that I want something.", she responds, "I would like you to join my group."

“Sanity,
But that also must sink.
"Sanity"...
What is that?”
-iNSaNiTY

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:23 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"I understand perfectly, Feng. We don't know where he is right now, but we will find him. And you will put out your flames this instant, or I swear I will absorb you. Your anger is endangering every living being on this satellite."

((Note: The Observation Deck of the Watchtower surrounds the manmade forest that provides the satellite's oxygen supply.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:23 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng's eyes narrowed. "If you understand this why hasn't he been found!" He snapped at her. "That's why that freakish blizzard showed up in d.c. You should have called me in! I could have stopped him!" He said simply as the flames began to die down but the heat picked up.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:24 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"Do not yell at me, Feng," Snow Raven said quietly. Her voice had gone past its normal calm coolness and straight to icy. "We are doing our best. If you want him to be found any quicker, then I suggest you work with Oracle. Yelling at me serves no purpose and will only get you suspended from duty. Do you understand me?" Though there was no wind in the Watchtower, her cloak rippled as though she was standing in a breeze.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:25 pm
Forever_Hikaru
Skye managed to make it back to her home. It was in a rundown small apartment, looking like it's abandoned, both inside and out. She walked into the bathroom, turning the knobs of the sink a certain way until there was a click. Looking into the mirror, something scanned her face before the area of where she stood started moving down like an elevator as another sink popped out from the wall in its place. Below was where she really lived; well furnished in luxury and high-tech. Taking off her mask and sitting down on her couch, Skye opened an interface and started checking what the latest news were, one being a robbery here in D.C.

The Voodoo Bunny
Feng growled and clenched his fists as his skin turned bright red and the floor melted under his feet. "You said that artifact would be safe and now it's been taken by the one person who can use it for evil." He said as he held his opened his hand infront of his mouth as he blew a heat bubble into it. The bubble made the air shake from it's heat. "He is the one person i will execute regardless of what you or the others say or do. Do you understand me?" He said coldly.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games