Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:59 pm
((She is! ^_^ She's going to bed now. ))

"After sunset." She replied. "Why?" She asked, noticing he wasn't looking so well. "Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:17 am
Eviz stopped when she asked him, he hung he head and sighed "no" he said straight out, he was far from ok at this point "to be honest..." He turned his head slightly to look at her "...I'm homesick..." He never imagined he'd be saying these words, he thought he was past this.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:23 am
"Homesick? Where are you from?" She asked with curiosity. She had been wondering for a while, and she wasn't going to loose her chance to hear it if she could.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:34 am
Eviz chuckled, he knew that she only asked this for her own gain. He leaned against a wall and looked up at the sky, it was still early "it was my own decision to leave...but then again I wasn't givin much of a choice..." He thought back to his father yelling at him in front of dozens of others "I was different...and different was bad" he turned and his eyes locked with Hector's "...Mithra" he finally admitted.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:51 am
Hector blinked, surprised that he was looking at her that intently. 'I should have known... between social ignorance and the stone...' she thought. "Different isn't all that bad. A normal person can't exactly beat down the greatest country in our day. Well, personally, different can get me dishonored and killed, but I hope that when the time comes, those in power will see my accomplishments and look passed... well..." She muttered, looking down and touching her bound chest. "You can't help who you are."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:08 am
"no. But when being different makes your parents agree on having you banished...well, then it's a problem" he kept recalling the moment when his father and mother sided with the crowds and agreed on having him forcibly removed from the island, he was heartbroken...alone.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:07 am
((I really need to quit falling asleep when waiting for your reply post ))

Hector's eyes turned towards the ground as her face began to pale and loose her luster. "I... don't have an parents." She replied, almost mentally retreating back into her icy shell.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:16 am
Eviz looked at her, realizing what he was doing "...I...I'm sorry..." He had never seen her like this before, it was almost surreal "I didn't mean to make this about myself...I should have been more considerate..."

[~haha I fell asleep >.<]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:48 am
"N-no. It's alright." She replied, looking away. "My father was ashamed of me anyway. I'd bet he'd be furious if he saw me now." she admitted then took a deep breath. "Don't worry too much about it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:05 am
(( Page 19!! I am... going to catch up to you guys... Sooner or later! TT___TT Actually... Lolly, tell me what the bloody hell is going on, yes~? ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:01 pm
((Good luck Aya! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:06 pm
[~Hi Aya!!]

Eviz stepped closer to her, he placed his hand on her shoulder "...your father would be proud of what you made of yourself...anybody would" Eviz heard footsteps coming from behind him, he didn't think it was a regular citizen. He looked back at Hector, he wanted to avoid being captured...but he wasn't sure about Hector.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:11 pm
Hector heard the footsteps as well, and recognized the sound of armor. 'soldiers' she thought. "They will meet me behind the castle as soon as the sun sets. Get out of here." She told him, and backed away from him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:22 pm

"Where is that man?!" Zil huffed. In his pocket was official documents to an Ander citizenship which was all legit... Different from what he usually handled. He wiped his forehead. Traveling from Ander and back to Norra wasn't exactly fun... Especially when you have to hitch a ride... And having to go on rumors to find out exactly where your target is.

"Hey, did you hear? There's this rogue inventor and I hear he's really cool, tall and handsome ...And he travels around in pirate ships! They say he's responsible for all these latest developments in steam technology that just started sprouting outside of Ander!" a girl from the wagon Zil was hitching a ride on giggled to another girl.

"Oh~? He really sounds like a hero! I also hear said inventor is very against the war and very very single!" the other girl replied as enthusiastically as her companion.

"Sounds like the birth of a new Lord Hector to me!" the first girl said and both of them squeed, fangasming all the way.

Zil put a hand to his forehead, having accidentally overheard what the girls said. "Oh brother...", he said under his breath. 'He is faar from that', he thought.

For some unknown reason or another, it seemed the pirate ship Danny was on was running out of fuel and after a slight skirmish with another pirate ship, they were forced crashing at the edge of a Norran city. Danny was safe and didn't get up from his little shaded corner at first but the crash had finally awoken him. In his sight next were a couple of Norran soldiers arresting the pirates right there and then. He tried to raise his own hands but they were bound at that moment. The Ander soldiers took him for a hostage though they did not take him while they searched the ship. The crashed had caused a little commotion in the city as would any far from ordinary sight would.

((OOC: Sorry. I'm such a mood-killer. Please kill me~ xP ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:49 pm
((Hector disapproves of 'new Lord Hector'. *coughshouldcomparetoRubyinsteadcough*))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games