Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:24 am
Shano gave the guard a tongue and then ran to hide behind the rock. The plants that bloomed rather brightly a moment ago had turned dull, while some wilted. Small rocks and pebbles twisted around her. She gave a "Hmph" before the rocks fell to the floor and the plants retreated into the earth. "I'll keep quiet if you take your hands of that sword." She said tonelessly as she peered from the rock.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:37 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"I have no intent to remove my hand from my blade child. Know where you are and know who you speak to. You are not within your own land .Y our actions can and will be treated as hostile should you attempt anything against a member of the royal guard" Kyo said to Shano as he looked to Leon for a moment. His eyes finally drifted to Aryln giving a some what worried look to her. She had not revealed that she had any powers yet but these two were continually pressuring the princess which was not to the guards liking.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:42 am
"Shano, please," Arlyn said quietly, "Don't antagonize my knight. He only has my safety in mind." She saw the worry in Kyo's eyes, and her tone of voice mirrored it somewhat.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:57 am
Shano took a moment to collect herself then crawled out of the rock. "If you say so..." She walked and stayed behind Arlyn. "Sorry for being hostile and I'm not a child. I'm already seventeen, so stop calling me one..." She've forgotten that they were in the king's grounds, if someone overhears them, they might get in trouble. "I don't think we should talk about this here..." Her voice turned into a whisper now.

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:29 pm
"Whoa, lets all just calm down a bit shall we. We don't need to go nuts and start fighting." Leon said, trying to keep Kyo from killing them and to keep everyone's temper cooled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:53 pm
((Get sick and miss my opportunity to kidnap me a princess...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:18 pm
Minnta Aloripma

((I say go for it, you can take Kyo, I hear he fights like a girl. XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:21 pm
((Dude, that's a freaking compliment. Girls can be pretty damn badass.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:25 pm
omgIisonfiyah
Minnta Aloripma

((Considering my merc is a girl and is a deadly fighter, I feel even less inclined to attempt it...))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:28 pm
Minnta Aloripma
omgIisonfiyah
Minnta Aloripma

((Considering my merc is a girl and is a deadly fighter, I feel even less inclined to attempt it...))

((Okay, scratch that, I hear he's a giant wuss, his power level is barely even one Raditz (or Yamcha) ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:28 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"It's mostly desert, so it's dry and hot, but it's nice on occasion. Not much in the way of tourist destinations, but I like it." Free said simply. He honestly could not picture living anywhere else.

"I see. I might just pay a visit. To me it's a little boring to stay in one place for a long time." Talia said as one of the songs came to an end and she curtsied to him. "Thank you for the dance." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:29 pm
omgIisonfiyah
((Okay, scratch that, I hear he's a giant wuss, his power level is barely even one Raditz (or Yamcha) ))
((Motivation returning. Though I don't know what to do with my Aries))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:31 pm
"Any time." Free said cheerily and returned to where he was standing with Xavier. "You think Leon is getting his butt kicked by the Princess yet?" He asked simply.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:38 pm
Minnta Aloripma
omgIisonfiyah
((Motivation returning. Though I don't know what to do with my Aries))

((You will when Jace does his assassination, position yourself accordingly. ;D ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:16 pm
((Sorry, pc died))

Lily turned her ears to the door to the outside to listen as cat continued to dance. She smiled as she and cat were brought up into a conversation, though it was merely for show, the blond stood and walked to the door. Cat saw thus and she herself excused hee way put of another dance and towards the door. She grabbed her twins hand as they stood there. They smiled towards each other. Thinking about talking but didn't. For once they were in agreement as the watched. The atmosphere even seemed uncomfortable.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games