Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki smiled and nodded. This was still fancy to him though.
After the prince grabbed a plate, Yuki also did then shook his head when he asked his question. "That's alright. I can eat on the floor." He told him then sat down on the floor with his food and began to eat.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel frowned a bit then picked up his plate. He walked over next to Yuki and sat down with him. "Then I'll eat here with you." He said with a smile then began to cut his piece of stake and munch down on it. Delicious. The food was amazing. The prince then dove into his salad leaving half of his meat untouched. Once he finished his salad he set the plate back up on the cart. He then gulped down his water and hick-upped when he finished. "Oops." The prince then hick-upped again and again.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki smiled when Ezekiel came over and ate with him. He took a bite of his salad and ate his steak, leaving noting untouched.
Yuki finished a few moments after Ezekiel and put his plate on the cart next to the prince's. That was when he heard the hiccups.
Yuki turned around to see Ezekiel hiccuping. He covered his mouth with his hands to try and keep himself from laughing. It was rude to laugh at people... But he couldn't help it. He burst out into laughter. The prince hiccuping was just so cute!

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:44 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel blushed and hiccuped again. He then picked up Yuki's water and took a drink of it. He paused a moment but still another hiccup came. It is now beginning to hurt his throat each time. "Help me - get rid of - them!" He said hiccuping in between every couple words. The prince hated hiccups on because they practically rip up his throat every time.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:50 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki started to calm down then wiped the tears from his eyes from laughing to much. "Try holding your breath. That usually helps." He told him, not laughing anymore. He had calm down and he figured he shouldn't laugh anymore. Besides, the prince looked like he was in pain now. Yuki was starting to get worried.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:01 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel nodded then held his breath. When he couldn't hold it anymore he let it all out and paused. Not a single hiccup came. He smiled and hugged Yuki. "Thank you." He was defiantly over reacting, but that's the prince for you. Ezekiel then let go of Yuki and kissed the top of his head. "So, you want to climb in bed or do something else, but it has to be in this room."
========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:04 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed when the prince hugged him and kissed the top of his head. He always new what made him blush...
Yuki looked at the time and his eyes widened. "Oh my gosh! It's already that late?" He exclaimed then stood up. "I guess we should be getting to be then..." He told him then went into their closet to find a pair of pajamas.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:15 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel followed Yuki into the closet. He pulled of his shirt and pulled on a loose pair of pajama pants, taking off the others and putting them into his laundry hamper along with his shirt. He didn't put on a different shirt. The prince usually wore this to bed or a loose button up and that's it. Yet, he knew Yuki would be too uncomfortable with him like that.
After changing Ezekiel walked out and closed the curtain so he isn't burnt in the morning. A knock was herd at the door and a maid walked in and bowed to the prince before taking the cart away blushing. Is he really that attractive? Yes most vampires are incredibly charming, but Ezekiel never thought of himself like that. He just thought he was average.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:04 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked behind him and blushed when he saw the prince undressing. He quickly looked away and got a pair of his pajamas. He stood up then went into the bathroom to change. Once he finished and had brushed his teeth, he came back out and put his dirty clothes away.
Yuki walked out once the closet once more and his face turned red when he noticed that the prince wasn't wearing a shirt. He quickly looked away and went to his side of the bed, sitting down on it. He avoided looking at the prince for he wanted to hide the fact that he was blushing.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:36 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked over at Yuki, who was sitting on the bed facing away from him. He could tell he was blushing, it's so easy to read Yuki like that. The prince then smiled and climbed onto the bed. He then moved up behind Yuki and wrapped his arms around his waist. "Hey, you okay?" He asked and grinned knowing this was only going to make Yuki's cheeks go even brighter. The prince found it to be cute when Yuki did blush. The prince then rested his head on Yuki's shoulder and tried looking at his eyes. "Is it okay if I sleep without a shirt?" He then asked with a soft smile.
========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:17 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki eyes widened in surprise when Ezekiel suddenly came up behin him and wrapped his arms around his waist. His face turned bright red and nodded. "I-It fine..." He answered him.
Ezekiel's other question almost made Yuki look like a tomato. He glanced over at the prince who was now on his shoulder then quickly looked away. He nodded slowly. "Y-yeah... Th-that's fine with me..." He told him, his face still red as he tried to avoid looking at the prince and having the prince see his face.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:15 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel chuckled lightly. "Then why you hiding your face?" He asked lifting his head off one shoulder and moving to the other. "I don't see why you want to hide your pretty face from me." The prince then kissed Yuki's cheek and smiled. "I love it when you blush, it's cute Yuki."
========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:21 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed when the prince asked him why he was hiding his face and called him pretty. He glanced away from the prince, still blushing when Ezekiel called his blushing cute. "I-I..." He squeezed his eyes shut then turned his head in the prince's direction. His face turned bright red when his face was only centimeters away from the prince's. He quickly looked away, his face still bright red. "I'm not... Really used to this..." He admitted, feeling embarrassed now.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:28 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled seeing his red cheek, he then frowned a bit when he looked away again. The prince then let go of Yuki and backed off. "Alright, but is there anyway I can help with that?" He asked as he scooted next to Yuki swinging his legs over the side of the bed. He did love seeing Yuki blush, but he doesn't want to make him uncomfortable.
OCC:I'm going to go ride my quad. I need to get out of my room kay~! I'll be on later.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:51 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked back over at the prince and saw his facial expression. He opened his mouth then shut it. "U-um... Well... I don't think there is anything you could do... Just continue what you are doing now... I'll get used to it one day..." He told him then smiled a small smile. He then scooted closer to the prince and rested his head on his shoulder. He blushed slightly, but he wanted the prince to know that he was okay.

OCC: That's okay! Have fun!

Tricky Kiddo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games