Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:25 pm
Clasela

Oh, that's ok. You've got a busy thread here smile And I am making chicken pot pies from scratch. The boys (Joe and his friends) absolutely love them, even going as far as calling off work to eat them. I don't want them to get into trouble, but I appreciate the gesture, lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:26 pm
Clasela

You don't have to, since that sounds like a lot of work. cx
Exactly, that's why I like it so much. Lol.
Oh, what ending did you get?  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Walk_Like_Egyptians

Blessed Sweetheart

9,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:27 pm
Clasela
Walk_Like_Egyptians

Hello! I love your username~ It brings back memories from primary school when I had to do a dance for a festival.

ohh hahaha thank you ^__^ my actual names liberty biggrin nice to meet ya  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:28 pm
lGAF

Hehe. Hello! How are you today?

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:33 pm
Aquatic_blue

I'm hoping so. But I have to babysit the dog on the weekend, so I highly doubt weekend sleep.
        What sort of things do you write? It must be nice to be a housewife, I look forward to that day for me. smile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:42 pm
Yokies

Exactly, I agree. I don't know how they could have done it though. I would have felt sick and guilty.
        Haha, there really isn't. I did it twice because our toilet has a funny smell down the pipe because it's such an old home. Gah, I'll have to tackle it this weekend again.
        It was, but I didn't check the announcement until last. I guess it's going to become a permanent-ish thread. I'm going to have to save up. xD
        True, because once you're in that slump, it takes a while to get out of it.
        I really need to get back to studying. I'll have to quickly finish up my replies.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:43 pm
sundae princess

Haha, I know what you mean. Gaia is always so eventful though, so it's nice to have something to come home to. Never a dull moment.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:44 pm
sundae princess

Haha, deal! So is your avi... >.>

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:47 pm
Mistress100

Oh noes! gonk Have you found their entrance source?
        We had ants in our kitchen. Gah, I ended up spraying them to death and blocking the hole.
        My day's good so far. I'm hoping to quickly respond to all these replies, log off and finish my deadline. Then I'm free!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:47 pm
Clasela

I would have felt the same way, and pretty scared to think what angry spirit could have followed me home.
That sounds really gross. D: Bleach shouldn't have to be used twice! It's all powerful! XD That stink must be really evil lol.
I think everyone would understand if you didn't have funds for a little bit. xD
I hope studying isn't too tough. >w<

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:48 pm
Sweet Dreams La-La

Aw, thank you~ You're too kind! <3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:51 pm
FaelenLeigh

I know, it's so exciting~ That sounds yummy! I've never tried them before. /livesunderarock
        Haha, wow you must make a pretty nice meal then. You'll have to share your recipe!

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:53 pm
Broken Heart Production

I don't mind. They're my favourite games and I'd love to have another person to talk to them about.
        But I'll find them when I log back on. I got the ending where I saved the father, saw what happened to the mother, killed the father, and she started up her own clinic at the end. I think it was the true ending.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:54 pm
Walk_Like_Egyptians

You're welcome. Nice to meet you too, Liberty, what a pretty name!
        What are some of your hobbies?

Clasela
Crew

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:58 pm
Clasela

I'll have to sit and write it down. I used a cookbook the first time, and from there I've made the recipe my own, adding this and that, no true measurements, just all going by feel. Once I've written everything down, I'll post smile

How are you today?  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games