Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Magic Club (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:48 pm
Aaron glanced at Sebastian, a look of surprise and shock visible for only a split second before turning his eyes forward again. "....Would you not smile like that? It's a bit unnerving to be honest."  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:58 pm
"I'd be happy to oblige, but this one appears to be stuck firmly on my face... Oh... I have an idea", within the next moment Aaron had a paper bag on his head with a goofy drawing of his serious looking face "There now you won't see my smile and it looks like your still with us" and jsut like that his smile returned to the dubious one once again as he chuckled away form hsi best friend.

(I like these two, they're like the perfect jerk firends :3)  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:04 pm
((That was....semi-intentional on my part.))

The paper bag didn't last long before it was spontaneously eaten up by flames. But then most things don't last long period around an annoyed warlock. Although judging by the look on Aaron's face, it was hard to tell if it was magic that had done it or the sheer force of his annoyed glare.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:14 pm
(hehe indeed)

"hehe, Now now, just a joke. you should smile more." he then stopped looking at a building "Oh during all our fun we seemed to have reached our destination sooner then I expected" he pulled out his black book to confirm it "yup... this is it." he went for the front door then stopped "Hm?" then looked around as if searching for something  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:17 pm
"What, hoping to find the house key under the mat?" Aaron half joked as he brushed paper bag ashes from his coat.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:25 pm
"You feel that dont you Aaron?" he spoke seriously as he looked around  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:59 pm
".....Oooohh no. No, no, no, we are not doing this! I don't care what magic is in the air, we came to drop off her things and that's that! Snoop on your own damn time, but don't get me involved with your schemes!" Aaron said firmly, even if he was sensing the same thing Sebastian was. He just made it a point to let manners come first.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:32 am
turned to him "No thats not.... hmmm" he shook his head "it is probably just that" he decided to think then walked up to the front door knocked on it placed the Cello down and returned to his friend "I'll tell you what, I sure am hungry, how about we order some pizza for our place" he suggested as they started walking "extra cheese and pepperoni ofcourse"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:05 am
"And sausage." Aaron added, reminding Sebastian of his preferred toppings. "Don't you have that place on speed dial by now? We can probably have it ready to be picked up by the time we get there." he said checking his watch.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:42 pm
"Ah yes, a good point" he pulled out his phone and started looking up the listing " perhaps we should try their cheese bread this time, they've been making alot of ads about it as of late"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:22 pm
Molly opened the door wearing a baggy t-shirt and shorts. She was surprised to see her cello and heard the guys talking down the street and smiled. She took her things back into her home and cleaned it before she went to bed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:33 pm
(Lets do the Time Warp again!)

the Next day nearly 6:30 in the morning, Sebastian was walking with Aaron back to the College to meet up with Molly as agreed. "hehe having a lackey sure rubs the sleep from my eyes, cannot wait to get the club started" He was whistling a cheerful tune.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:36 pm
Molly yawned as she waited for Sebastian. She had remembered that she had to be his lackey. She would have refused, but she knew better than to run away from him sense he knew all that stuff about her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:40 pm
Virgil was in a dark room somewhere furiously working on a new project. The only thing illuminating the place was Virgil's Atlier where he was moving around and putting things in. This is probably going to be the coolest thing that I have ever tried to make. He thought to himself as he continued working.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:28 am
(hehe I'm curious on what Virgil's up to, but I won't ask, surprises are fun)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff