Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:22 pm
Reiko managed to swallow without choking too badly from surprise, though she wasn't sure why she hadn't expected Kikala to say something like that. She coughs a little and glares at the girl before laying her head back on the desk facing away from her.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:25 pm
Kikala let out a laugh at the glare and smiled as she patted the woman's head and looked around, kicking her legs back and forth. "You're so much fun to tease, I think today was a good day, a good fight, a better drink, but the company was the best I'd say.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:10 pm
"You can't imagine the joy I feel knowing that my discomfort brings you pleasure.", Reiko grumbles, sulking a bit as she swats lightly at the hand patting her head.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:15 pm
Kikala chuckled and said, "Not just that, I wasn't lying when I said you were cute, I enjoy your presence, and surely wouldn't mind being in it for any length of time. Your discomfort is however enjoyable, so, I suppose I should get going, don't want to, wouldn't mind doing another duel if you want, or we could blow the rest of the day and get outta here."  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:34 pm
Reiko lifts her head again to look at the clock on the wall. "Well you are extremely late now... Not much point for you going to the next class I guess.", she sighs, standing and stretching. "As long as you behave, I'll let you stay with me and just say that you're helping me with something."

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:17 pm
"Allright, I'll behave, as much as you want me to anyways," Kikala said with a smirk as she eyed Reiko over when she stretched.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:52 pm
Reiko shoots Kikala a glare as she finishes stretching before tucking the now empty sake bottle in her desk drawer. She would have to return for it later. She heads for the door, turning the lights off and then heading outside.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:42 pm
Kikala chuckled as she started to follow the woman the smirk still on her face  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:14 pm
Reiko frowns as she tries to think of what two people would normally do when skipping out on the rest of school. Or at least Kikala was, Reiko would have to head back in a few hours to teach another group of brats something about effects. "I normally just go to my room and drink when I have nothing to do, but I don't exactly want to take you there...", she sighs.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:07 pm
"Ah, don't want to be too tempted to take the fun to the bed?" Kikala said with a small chuckle.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:25 pm
Reiko wasn't really paying attention to Kikala's response, too busy trying to think of something. "What do people normally do together anyway..?"

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:38 pm
Kikala shrugged as she said "Around here? Duel apparently, when I wasn't here, we mostly got into fights, so other than that I wouldn't really know. What do you normally do for fun? other than drink or duel?"  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:47 pm
"Sleep or read, which I don't think you're interested in." She hums softly to herself for a moment, looking up at the sky as she walks, "Is there anything you wish to do that's appropriate?"

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:18 am
"Not really, my hobbies are pretty much, sleeping, dueling, fighting, and drinking," Kikala said with a shrug as she linked her hands behind her head and yawned a bit.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:28 am
"Very good, and there are also cards like Dark Fusion, that cater to specific archetypes. Gem Fusion, for example caters to the Gem Knights my colleague uses." Ivan said cheerily and waited to see what Elton was waiting for. Did he want the student to get cocky and then crush him or did he have something else in mind?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff