Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:57 pm
Terrence shrugged. "Sure. I just came in to see what you two were doing" he said. He then looked at Eric. "Something wrong? You seem upset" he asked his medical student friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:38 pm
As Shayna began to lay out her guts to her friend, Axel began to feel bad. He never knew his best friend was under so much terrible stress. Her parents were like something out of a bad movie cliche. It just made the boy want to confront them himself and just berate them for being so awful. With the sudden wateriness in her eye and quivering lip, Axel was able to see through the mask that Shayna put on. The boy didn't say anything, instead choosing to wrap his arms around his friend and hug her tightly. She was like a sister him. As a rule, Axel looked out for his family, just like his father.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:52 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:20 pm
shabatha

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:52 am
((Sorry lots of stuff... Where is everyone?))

Shayna looked over as her friend hugged her. She wasn't going to let the tears slide again but she returned the hug before pulling away. "I'm fine. I've gotten over it by now. Come on! Maybe the acrobats are moving around on tight wires or something!" She said. That was her favorite part of the circus. The tight wire walkers were so carefree. Yes they had some awesome balance. One mistake and they were going over.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:34 pm
The friend released Shayna from his hug and reluctantly nodded his head in agreement. He wasn't completely buying the whole story she was putting out, but decided against addressing it. Some other time. He tagged along with Shayna, trying to turn his concerned frown upside down. Something about today just didn't feel right. It was like Axel knew something bad was going to happen at any minute. The boy shook the thought and followed his friend into one the much larger tents. Inside were the acrobats and trapeze artists already performing. It was hypnotizing at first, but Axel was able to draw his eyes away before bumping into his friend and causing her to bump into other people.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:05 pm
shabatha
((Sorry lots of stuff... Where is everyone?))

((I dunno. I'm waiting on people.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:39 pm
(
Tamwynne the Elven

Sivlerwolf14

Forever_Hikaru

wolf_with_a_dragon

minus infinity

You folks are needed!)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:27 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
(
Tamwynne the Elven

Sivlerwolf14

Forever_Hikaru

wolf_with_a_dragon

minus infinity

You folks are needed!)

((My character's kinda outside, derping around. I'm waiting for Eric and friends to do enough posts that I convince myself five minutes of have passed, Terrence to walk outside and tell Pablo he's in trouble, or for Mav to arrive.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:26 pm
(We're waiting on Eric's response! I was trying to set it up so we can leave...cuz...yeah...I'm out of ideas...)  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:40 am
((College has made me quite busy))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:54 pm
(I can only be honest and say that I've been lazy, but I promise I'll post. Also, where has Tammy been?)

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:42 pm
I'll be fine, Eric said nonchalantly in response to Terrence. Just as long as I don't have to look at that scumbag. Public circus or not, Eric just couldn't stand the sight of this guy. He really wanted to wipe that smirk off his face right about now, too, and then beat him up for good measure. The only reason he didn't, really, was because he would be intercepted by the others and he wasn't sure he was willing to cause (another) scene. Eric wasn't violent by nature, but sometimes he made exceptions. Case in point: a*****e Extraordinaire.
So where do you guys want to go?
Eric asked this question because he and Skye had seen how Paul had reacted to the petting zoo, and Terrence looked too well dressed to possibly want to pet the animals and suddenly have his clothes covered with fur.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:34 pm
"Well I already got to pick so you two can choose where to go next." Skye said, noticing too that something was off with Eric. She said nothing since they're supposed to be having a good time here, but who knows how well that will go especially after Paul's episode. Yes, it was still bugging her, but she tried her hardest not to let it show. "Lets go outside and see what's around." she suggested as she started heading out.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:51 pm
Terrence wasn't sure about Eric, but shrugged it off. "Alright then, let's head out. I'm sure Paul is waiting for us. I haven't seen Maverick, so I'm guessing he's not here yet" the dental student said as they were heading out.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff