Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Khalida Nyoka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:01 am
hikaruxanadu
Uhm, Hi there. I'm me.

Uh, i've been a member to Gaia since very late 2003, and uhm, yeah.

I don't post too much anymore though, but my post count's pretty decent. whee

Yeah, so I might not post here very often, but i'll try to remember. 3nodding

Sorry it took me so long!

I'm glad to have a member who has been on for so long. Activity isn't something that will get us angry, but when you think of us, do come by, you'll always be welcome here!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:58 pm
Hello there, all, I known as Adamman14, a newbie when it comes to storytelling.

I was here since November 2004, and this is one of the coolest sites I have ever been on.

And if any one of you want to talk mythology, then just pm me ^.^. I'm pretty good at it.  

adamman14

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:33 pm
cbl_031
hey yo my names mark and i got a random pm and i jion hey "WHY NOT" lol

Well it's good to meet you! We're glad you joined and hope you like the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:45 pm
Masaki Sawanobori
I'm probably like most people here and saw this random pm to join. It looks intersting. I'm Masaki(obviously), so hi to everyone!!!

Hello to you as well. It's good to see you here. We hope you like the guild! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:46 pm
Bestdanser
welloo.

Hey! I remember you from a quest thread long ago. I'm glad you decided to join. Hope you enjoy the guild!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:47 pm
tztoopid.tzaddi
hello my name is tzaddi...
i'm 15
and i've been here for about a year now.

Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy the guild. Thanks for joining! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:48 pm
Hergo
VyseOfTheBlueRogues
Hey folks, I'm Vyse. I'm 18, closing on 19. I live in Vermont with all of my college buddies. I have ADHD, and a variety of other mental disorders. I look for fun where I can find it, and I can find it anywhere, so life is always a blast for ummm... me! Except when I get depressed, or angry, or sad or... *goes on like that for a while* but for the most part I'm happy since those other things only come up once in a while. I like anime, manga, the supernatural, hanging out, rping, D&D, dancing, singing, acting *continues, growing steadily faster, until he hyperventilates* *huhhh, ehhhuhh, huhhh..* And so that's how I got hit by lightning for the third time. So I get this random PM that says, Why Not? So I figure (you guessed it) Why Not? So that's why I'm here talking your ears off. Pretty cool huh? ooohh!!! shiny link

WHOO HOO! Another Dominic Deegan Fan!

Oh wait, is this thing on? I was invited by Hunter, for some odd reason.

I'm Hergo, AKA Heather Go the morning DJ and head honcho of WTMI in the Crosshaven Guild.

And look for Dominic Deegan. It is a cool fantasy web comic, which includes the phrase "my landmass erupts with kittens."

Well, that is interesting and cool! Welcome to the guild. We hope you like it here! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:49 pm
adamman14
Hello there, all, I known as Adamman14, a newbie when it comes to storytelling.

I was here since November 2004, and this is one of the coolest sites I have ever been on.

And if any one of you want to talk mythology, then just pm me ^.^. I'm pretty good at it.

Well welcome to the guild! Mythology... hm, I wonder if we could start a mythological rp?

Anyways, thanks for joining and we hope you enjoy the guild! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mikotaki Kay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:00 pm
hehe hey i was randomly asked to join so what the hell i did.
I'm 16, i'm a guy with a female avi and i'm bi. Plus i'm getting married.
Hope to have some fun in here later  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:11 pm
kayottokay
hehe hey i was randomly asked to join so what the hell i did.
I'm 16, i'm a guy with a female avi and i'm bi. Plus i'm getting married.
Hope to have some fun in here later

Well, it's nice to meet you. I've never met anyone who was bi that was a guy who had a female avi. But hey... why not, right? blaugh Hope you enjoy the guild! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

playboypose

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:52 pm
zphal_girl87
Bestdanser
welloo.

Hey! I remember you from a quest thread long ago. I'm glad you decided to join. Hope you enjoy the guild!
u visited my quest thread!? eek omgomgomg no way! i LOVE You!! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:54 pm
Neat Bees!!!!

hey hey im Miss Tonbo my name means dragonly faerie because i love faeries and dragonflies ^.^ neat bees is my own little thing so have fun with it ^.^ so some one invited me to join the guild which was cool for me because i foun it to be neat (obviously) ive been playing gaia for a while my boyfriend plays gaia as well and hes pretty awsome himself and my birthdya was just yesterday (go me) so im 17 now and its pretty cool being 17 i guess i dont mind it much im a bit eccentric for most people but im pretty easy to get along with (tho sometimes ill say things that arent generally nice) but i get mad a little easy too easy so im sorry if i flame up at you i dont realy mean it ^.^ well feel free t pm me ^.~  

Sugar Suicide

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:33 am
Bestdanser
zphal_girl87
Bestdanser
welloo.

u visited my quest thread!? eek omgomgomg no way! i LOVE You!! heart

I think my main account "zentlair" actually donated... I don't remember very well. But I think your dream avi is unique and individual. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:34 am
Tonbo_Yousei
Neat Bees!!!!

hey hey im Miss Tonbo my name means dragonly faerie because i love faeries and dragonflies ^.^ neat bees is my own little thing so have fun with it ^.^ so some one invited me to join the guild which was cool for me because i foun it to be neat (obviously) ive been playing gaia for a while my boyfriend plays gaia as well and hes pretty awsome himself and my birthdya was just yesterday (go me) so im 17 now and its pretty cool being 17 i guess i dont mind it much im a bit eccentric for most people but im pretty easy to get along with (tho sometimes ill say things that arent generally nice) but i get mad a little easy too easy so im sorry if i flame up at you i dont realy mean it ^.^ well feel free t pm me ^.~

Well happy birthday! heart I remember being seventeen, it was cool. 3nodding But eighteen isn't bad either. Getting to vote and stuff!

Welcome to the guild and I hope you find it to be fun as well as neat! wink biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kissandhuggygirl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:12 pm
Hi my name is kate or katie either one works. i have no clue why i was invited but oh well umm I am 14 going on 15 and I like blue!!!!!! and purple!!!!! and red!!!!! and i really hate the number 7 it is an evil number!!!!!!!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games