Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:59 am
User Image
Ivan's eyes widened, as he over heard one of the officer tell a recruit to go get the get the lady Hope. s**t!! Was the only thing that went through his head, He turned around attempting to take flight before she showed up. But then her voice rang through his ears causing him to wince. He just stopped with his back towards her, and his hand on the back of his head as he heard her question. What the hell should i say? Eventually he turned back around facing her, she was possibly the only person among the Sandman that he respected besides Grann, and Masomi. " Well... you see i was off destroying Re base's by myself as usual." He said already getting ready for a slap because of that one, " And well as I was ripping a couple of Weres to pieces over heard that one of our base's was attacked." He said as he took a few breath, " Oh, and on the way here i found this slave camp so o destroyed that one and brought the slaves here." He said as he waved the gate to open, many slaves of all ages were just on the other side as it opened. " I swear my intentions are truly pure this time, not like all those other times I made those pass's at you." Said but his eyes scanned her as usual, He had to admit she was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen, and he truly loved her crimson hair, it was to bad she was taken.

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:10 pm
User Image User Image
aida incent

◕ ω ◕

================ ================

"Oh?" Kaida tipped her head to one side blinking at Sky. That would explain the expressions she had received. Smiling again she nodded her head "Alright!" squeaking loudly before looking over to Nathan "Hehe, you slowpoke!" once chiming out she proceeded to nom down on the chicken wing.

{ OOC : ~ }

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Everheart25

Catrl Knight

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:25 pm
( was wondering why i wasnt getting any notifications, something must of messed up when i changed my name, sorry guys )

Devossy

Bearded Cosplayer

Dameon Black

Everheart

User Image

Aerin would of loved the to pout a little bit but now he was able to do his job properly and shrunk back Into the shadows when the love of his life left his line of sight. Hiding among the tree tops, He followed Hope to her destination to see that she was conversing with what seemed to be one of her more talented soldiers getting lectured or well on the way to getting lectured.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image

Hope wanted to smack him but she did not as she tapped her foot on the ground instead. Ok yes he was terrifying the soldiers but he had done a lot of good while he was gone and she could not be mad at him for that. "I will let you off the hook this time but please leave the soldiers alone they have been through hell the last few days" she said to him as she ran a hand through her hair, "We have had demons attack one day and then the re attack tonight so we are all tired and on ends."

User Image

"You know you are quiet for a human" Sky said to Nathan as she started to eat, "little one do you want some water as will?" She noticed that Kaida got food but nothing to drink. She eat her food and sipped her water as she just listened to gossip.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Catrl Kurogen

Everheart25

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:21 am
User Image
Ivan sighed with relief as Hope refrained from hitting him. As she finished her words he looked around then back at her, " Ok I'll leave them be for now, and you don't have to worry so much Hope, especially now that I the total badass Ivan of the Steel Bloods is here." He said with a smile as he walked by her, " Oh and im going to have to cancel on that date tonight Sexy." He said with a chuckle he just had to mess with once while he was hear, " Other then that you have my full power at your disposal My lady."

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:34 pm
User Image

"Watch it you as I recall on of my hounds have a bone to pick with you over something" Hope said smiling fangs at him. That and she was sure her lover was near by watching and she did not need to two getting in to a fight. "Its good to have you back" she said with a nod, "have you wrote a report back to grandfather at all?"

Catrl Kurogen

Everheart25

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:05 pm
Ivan smirked as she mentioned that one of her hounds has a bone to pick, " Oh yeah that one time he caught me peeping on you while you were bathing.." He said as he recalled knocking the hound out when it caught him. He eventually shrugged, " He's going to have to go to the back of a very long line." He said chuckling, as he walked by her but he stopped, and looked back as she mentioned writing a report back to Grann, " I never thought I'd still be doing homework in a post apocalyptic world, so sadly no I haven't made a report." He said as he continued walking.

Devossy

Catrl Kurogen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:40 am
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan was eating the food on his tray as he looked up at them before swallowing his food. "Well there's that old saying: If you eat and talk at the same time, you end up doing neither very well." He said before continuing to eat.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:22 am
User Image

"Be happy I did not tell mother you did that" Hope said grinning as she want to walk with him, "She would have smacked you so hard your eyes would have came out." She chuckled at that before waving to where she knew Arein was and asked him to come join her. "Will that makes to of us" she said with a sigh, "I have yet to write reports about the attacks for I do not want grandfather to send more people here."

User Image

"I guess that is true" Sky said as she eat more. She did not care for she always had eat alone her life. Right now they where a odd group eating and people where looking at them but she just shrugged it off. "After this I need to go find Lucy" she said sipping her water, "its not good she left with out telling us where she was going."

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Catrl Kurogen

Everheart25

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:44 am
( Its Catrl Knight hun, im not going to get any notifications if you dont change the last part of my name.)

Devossy

Bearded Cosplayer

Dameon Black

Everheart

User Image

Aerin kept his cool as ivan flirted away with his mate. Or least that's what he would of liked everyone else to think but to be honest the beast inside himself was just plain pissed off. Emerging from the shadows, his position might as well of been given away as It tried to force its way to the surface. Aerin's eye's were glowing a feral yellow as his pupils had turned into the slits of the beast that Assaulted his mental walls."You called?" He asked Mentally suppressing the power that oozed from his body.

Catrl Knight

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:47 pm
User Image

Hope sighed and went to give Arein a hug and kiss. "Calm don't worry he dose this to most females" she said trying to calm her mate down. She did not need a fight between Ivan or Arein right now. If the two wanted to spar later that was just fine. "O guess what Ivan mother has been set up with some one" she said smiling

Catrl Knight

Everheart25

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:08 pm
User Image User Image
aida incent

◕ ω ◕

"I forgot to get that... I should go get some.." Kaida blinked in the direction of the water. Her stomach growled faintly, reminding her of the chicken, taking another bite her ears twitched up at Nathan. Swallowing, the dragoness tipped her head at him "Hu...Ohhh! I get it!" chiming out as she giggled some. Her violet eyes once again on the were as she spoke of Lucy... frowning some, recalling what had happened to Lily... "Last I heard... Lucy was going to find her body.." speaking softly as she pawed at the table under her.

{ OOC : ~ }

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Everheart25

Catrl Knight

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:03 pm
Devossy

Bearded Cosplayer

Dameon Black

Everheart

User Image

Aerin kissed Hope back with a deep hunger, attacking her lips with his as his jealousy bubbled to the surface. His hands gripped her sides, pulling he to him mashing thier bodies together til Aerin calmed down. "Thats good thing though I have no Idea who this mother Is,' He said In and attempt to help Hope realize he had just joined the frey.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:52 pm
User Image

"She left with out taking any one with her and that worries me" Sky said. She got up and wait and got Kaida a bowl of water before coming back to sit and eat. She hoped Lucy was all right where every she was and came back in one piece. They need her to go save Lilly from the re.

"right I am part Blackblood for my mother is the heir and last pure blood female of the house hold" Hope said, "my mother is a good person but she been through a lot and some people ended up hitting on her a lot for they want her statues of power. You will like her when you meet her." It was not long before a runner with a messge came and she read it. She sighed and looked to Ivan. "Your in charge of the base when I am gone Grandfather is calling me home for something" she said before looking at Arein, "your coming with me." Grabbing his hand she called hades and got on his back as the two left fast.
(exit))

User Image

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Catrl Kurogen

Everheart25

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:07 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Everheart25

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy finally returned to the base, holding on to Tsuki's arm. She seemed different than before. She had a scent now, indicating that she had found her body. She looked to Tsuki. "What do you think we missed while we were gone?" she asked.

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff