Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
т α ι v α s : O P E N ( still accepting a few spots) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Amoretta's mood soured when a voice came from behind her and she turned to look at the next person to pester her on this god-forsaken ship.

She turned and looked at him, and scowled at him. She recognized him from the Galatea Dossier, Joesph Dewitt, Mr Scope eye, extremely dangerous at 328ft to 1640ft.

Currently I'm thinking of how to get your foul burning piece of tar away from me. She said, stepping away from him. She heard his words but did not respond to them.

She shook her head, and walked away from him. Gods, would no one leave her alone!?

LOCATION : The Galatea xxx COMPANY : Nobody xxx HEALTH : 90%xxx OOC :

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:14 pm
Viktor moved to Behind the captain and whispered, "I can't Find Rachana anywhere. I'm going to take on my storm form. Use the chaos to find her and get the heck out." And he waited for his captain's approval. It wasn't much of a plan, but with him in storm form, The building would most likely be evacuated and give Tondra ample time to find Rachana and get out.

Okami Ameras

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:27 pm
Wire_Colossus

Permission granted. Said Tondra. She hurried about the room, touching the inner wrist of her left glove. It hid a ward that started to glow-- within moments it was be able to handle Viktor's form and she wouldn't be affected by the lashing rain, wind, and lightning.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:42 pm
Viktor Took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He slowly breathed out and opened his eyes. They were glowing brightly. Then he exploded outward and up into the form of an extremely dense storm cloud that began to give off torrential rain, whipping gale force winds, and every few moments, bolts of Lightning followed almost instantly by the abrasively loud boom of thunder. And as the moments passed the storm anly became even more violent. In the open skies of the world, Viktor's storm form was a colossal storm elemental easily large enough to hide a fleet of airships within. Within the limited space of the museum, his storm form was becoming a hurricane of nightmarish strength.

Okami Ameras

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:53 pm
Wire_Colossus

Tondra looked about as Viktor dissolved into a nightmarish storm. Her long hair got drenched, like that was anything unusual, and it whipped about her face as she darted about the room she had last seen her new First Mate in.

She ignored the screams of the startled attendees, who where running about in the confusion and storm searching for a quick exit.

It was then that the rattling in the cases got louder, and she yelped as a case full of artifacts seemed to explode, sending glass shards flying everywhere. She glanced upward to see... the artifacts were flying towards the big ball that looked like it was made of gunmetal? She watched them sink into it as if it was made of liquid, yet it kept it's shape.

The ball was glowing? Lines in neon colors made a lacework up it's spherical form. She ran up to it, and put her ear to the side of the thing; she heard nothing inside. But... this was the last Area Rachana had been seen in-- and the ball was bigger. Was she inside the thing? Where else could she have gone?

She hopped on the balls of her feet and whipped around.

Viktor! She called to him, seeming yelling at the storm. Break some windows and signal the crew! They'll be here with the storm en full force soon! Find Veasna and see if you can't get this ball onto the ship! I'm going to continue looking!

With two more bounces she ran off to continue searching the rest of the museum.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:18 pm
Lina suddenly sneezed, her head in a daze. "Huh? ... Someone talking about me? Hmm?" he muttered, looking at the sky. She then put her hands behind her head, looking at the clouds.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:21 pm
Victor walked out and noticed the ship seemed to be in better condition than when they had landed. He went on deck to see Lina lying down. He walked right up until he stood right next to her head. He then leaned over and looked at her while holding his white gloved hands behind his back. "Lying down on the job again?" he asked, but then added "though I take it you repaired the ship already."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:38 pm
Lina leaned back and yawned. "Yeah, the job is done." She said before rolling over. "So yeah. Don't worry so much. I got this." She wafted to him, looking as if she was going to start falling asleep, her back towards him.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:21 pm
Victor tapped Lina's side with her foot. "Before falling asleep, you may want to lend a hand to those repairing the Marusian vessel. It would make their job a lot quicker and then we can focus on pursuing our targets" he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:36 pm
"But... but I'm not paid to do that sort of work. This is a Marusain base right? They got engineers. I'll just get in the way, especially if I start making 'improvements', and they suddenly can't tell what's what anymore." Lina yawned.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:06 pm
((Storm warning!! Just to let people know, there's a tropical storm heading in my direction, so I don't know how bad we'll get hit and if we'll lose power or what not. Just a heads up.))

"I suppose. Well if you are going to take a nap then I suggest you head back to the barracks. You are in the way here" Victor replied. "Captain Thunderbird has given a special mission to us, so we will not be taking off right away" Victor said. The ship was repaired and the captain figured that Lina would get in the way or be difficult if she went on the mission, so she might as well have her nap now to be alert when they headed to the mountains.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:41 pm
Lina suddenly perked up. "A... special mission?" She asked. "That sounds awesome! I wanna join! I wanna join!" She stated, getting on her feet and jumping up and down with enthusiasm.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:17 am
Victor narrowed his eyes. "Well that all depends on what Captain Thunderbird says. He's the one who ordered the mission, so no doubt he will be the one selecting those on it. However, the captain seems to be exhausted and is now resting. I expect you not to bother him and if you do, you will be dealing with me. Understand?" the captain of the Goliath stated very sternly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:20 pm
"Oh... Ok!" She smiled enthusiastically. "Oh oh! I gotta question, captain. Do you liiiiiiiike Captain Thunderbird? Do you? Do you?" She asked, hopping up and down as she asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:59 pm
"Calm yourself, soldier!" Victor ordered. "Well, Captain Thunderbird certainly seems like an admirable person and appears to be well respected by his crew. I've heard that he's one of the best in the entire Marusian military, so he seems like a man I could admire" was his reply.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff