Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Guild Birthdays Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Birthday!
Coins!
100%
 100%  [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 45

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:18 am
Hypnotic Dentist
JoyRose
Hypnotic Dentist
My birthday is May 1st! o: pretty much smack in the middle of Taurus season. the best sign, you know? heh

My hubby's sign! Yay!

your hubby is guaranteed a cool guy cool

My feelings, too! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 5:03 pm
Happy Birthday May people. <3 emotion_c8  

YazzySama

Demonic Guardian

22,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:42 pm
gaia_sakura  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:40 am
Hi, I'm new here. My birthday is November 18th, Scorpio  

Kyenoir

OG GO

13,140 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:02 am
Kyenoir
Hi, I'm new here. My birthday is November 18th, Scorpio

Added! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:18 pm
                  jav here emotion_yatta
                  11th of decemeber; sagittarius
                  though I'm nothing like my sign

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:42 pm
Added! Welcome!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:18 pm
Hi, I'm Queentintin, friends call me Queenie, or Tintin, becasue I love the Tintin Adventure books and movies xd but I love so much more too, I'm a mom of 4 , I raise chickens, work as well in a small restaurant, and my birthday is coming up ^.^ September 30th xd : I'm a LIBRA heart and I love Gaia 4laugh  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

angelic snow angel

Angelic Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:52 am
Hello, my birthday is December 31.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:38 am
Queentintin
Hi, I'm Queentintin, friends call me Queenie, or Tintin, becasue I love the Tintin Adventure books and movies xd but I love so much more too, I'm a mom of 4 , I raise chickens, work as well in a small restaurant, and my birthday is coming up ^.^ September 30th xd : I'm a LIBRA heart and I love Gaia 4laugh

Hi! Welcome to Our Village! Adding your birthday now. It's great to see a fellow Libra here (we're so balanced!). User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Village Aide
Crew

Village Aide
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:36 am
angelic snow angel
Hello, my birthday is December 31.

Hello! Added your name to our birthday list. Welcome!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:03 pm
Village Aide
Queentintin

Hi! Welcome to Our Village! Adding your birthday now. It's great to see a fellow Libra here (we're so balanced!). User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

cool =) I get it xd La Ballance

September 02, 2018

With the Moon's move into your spirit sector today, dear Libra, doing something entirely different than the usual can be a goal. This energy seems to clash with the Sun's current encouragement of rest, relaxation, and downtime. However, you may very well find that taking a step out of your routine allows you to refresh yourself emotionally, perhaps as effectively as rest. We're also heading towards a Mercury-Venus sextile that helps smooth things out. Venus happens to be in your sign, and Mercury is transiting your social sector, making a valuable or beneficial connection with someone possible. You're in a good position to share ideas and personal thoughts. You have a stronger sense than usual about which of your plans and ideas have genuine potential for success in the long term. You may gain clarity about a person's feelings for you or you could thoroughly enjoy a conversation about the future.

Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:00 am
Queentintin
cool =) I get it xd La Ballance

September 02, 2018

With the Moon's move into your spirit sector today, dear Libra, doing something entirely different than the usual can be a goal. This energy seems to clash with the Sun's current encouragement of rest, relaxation, and downtime. However, you may very well find that taking a step out of your routine allows you to refresh yourself emotionally, perhaps as effectively as rest. We're also heading towards a Mercury-Venus sextile that helps smooth things out. Venus happens to be in your sign, and Mercury is transiting your social sector, making a valuable or beneficial connection with someone possible. You're in a good position to share ideas and personal thoughts. You have a stronger sense than usual about which of your plans and ideas have genuine potential for success in the long term. You may gain clarity about a person's feelings for you or you could thoroughly enjoy a conversation about the future.

Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good

Sounds like you'd have fun with a horoscope thread! cat_wink  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:14 pm
Hiya everyone!
I started typing this last night and fell asleep sweatdrop
But yeah, hi! I'm new here-- to this guild and Gaia [kinda]...
I just returned from a 9-year hiatus and SO MUCH has changed so I really do feel like a clueless lil' newbie whee

My name is Lindsay and I'm 22 years old, 23 on October 8th 3nodding
I really don't know my stance on astrology, but I've been getting kinda into it lately after reading mine and others' natal charts and seeing that I am truly
1000000% a Libra. Like, die-hard Libra lmao. So I'd like to learn more about it. I'm also learning about R (the programming language), taking classes online outside of school.
I'm graduating my actual college in June, double majoring in Marketing and Business Analytics and minoring in Psychology.
I'm obsessed with Psychology~ I get sucked into periods of being obsessed with online Texas Hold 'em (with fake money don't worry whee ). I love my kitties (Hunter, Hunny for short, and Mia).
Finally starting to get back into music, and I love love love the Come and Get Your Love radio station on Pandora~
... And that's all for fun facts-- I'll stop myself before I make this too long, heh.

Princess Creame

Tipsy Tycoon

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:05 pm
Princess Creame
Hiya everyone!
I started typing this last night and fell asleep sweatdrop
But yeah, hi! I'm new here-- to this guild and Gaia [kinda]...
I just returned from a 9-year hiatus and SO MUCH has changed so I really do feel like a clueless lil' newbie whee

My name is Lindsay and I'm 22 years old, 23 on October 8th 3nodding
I really don't know my stance on astrology, but I've been getting kinda into it lately after reading mine and others' natal charts and seeing that I am truly
1000000% a Libra. Like, die-hard Libra lmao. So I'd like to learn more about it. I'm also learning about R (the programming language), taking classes online outside of school.
I'm graduating my actual college in June, double majoring in Marketing and Business Analytics and minoring in Psychology.
I'm obsessed with Psychology~ I get sucked into periods of being obsessed with online Texas Hold 'em (with fake money don't worry whee ). I love my kitties (Hunter, Hunny for short, and Mia).
Finally starting to get back into music, and I love love love the Come and Get Your Love radio station on Pandora~
... And that's all for fun facts-- I'll stop myself before I make this too long, heh.

AAAAAAHHHHH I am SO SORRY I missed this for the past two weeks! I hope your birthday was amazing!
So what kind of songs is on the "Come and Get Your Love" radio station? I don't get Pandora, but I'm a real fan of love!

Love to the kitties! cat_3nodding  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces