Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Master... GET TO WORK! (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:42 pm
The rest of the school day just felt like an eternity. Darius was overly stressed out about Jackie hating him, trying to hide it from the rest of the people around him. He wanted to be gone, gone from this place and back home playing video games with Jackie, not sitting in a classroom constantly thinking that the girl he was actually trying to get to know and go out with now hates him. School finally ended, Darius hastily making his way to the car, now waiting for Maria.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:27 am
((Sorry, my internet doesn't want to work well))

Maria came a few minutes late and walked over to the car. "Okay. Let's go." She told him, opening up the car and getting in, half expecting him to complain about her being late as she turned on the car.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:31 am
Darius would have complained, but he was too worried about Jackie, simply getting into the car. His mind was racing with scenarios one what could happen, raging from good to horrific. He was even lightly shaking from nerves and fear.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:55 pm
Maria said nothing as she looked at Darius and gave a big sigh as she focused on driving. This was exactly why she never wanted him to get too attached. He had only known her a few days, and God only knows what's going to happen if he continued to be so. Maria found herself to be a rational person who never got attached, so she could never quite understand what on earth was going through that head of his. She drove up to the place and parked, turning to look at him. "Do you want me to go with you, or do you want to do it alone?" She asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:51 pm
They finally made it to her place, Darius looking worried and nervous. When she asked if he wanted her to go with him, he shook his head. "No, I need to do this alone." He was scared, but he knew it was his fault and he wanted to do this without her help. He made his way in, going up to her place and knocking on the front door, every scenario just racing through his head as he waited.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:57 pm
"Okay..." Maria replied, waiting in the car.

Jackie opened the door in her pajammas. Her hair was a mess and her eye liner was running down her face as if she had been crying all day. She looked completely shocked when she saw him, and partially wanted to slam the door in his face from shock.

((Nicholas?))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:18 pm
(My bad. It's back to how it should be)

Darius saw how messed up she was, making him feel worse. "He Jackie..." He said, trying his best not to cry himself. "I... I'm so sorry about yesterday!" He said to her, apologizing with a bow. "I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings at all and wasn't implying that you aren't perfect. The truth is..." He started blushing, looking back up at her. "The truth is that I like you. I like you a lot Jackie." He was red, confessing his feelings to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:28 pm
Jackie blinked, sniffing as she wiped her eyes. "Y-you're not mad at me?" She asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:38 pm
"Mad? Why would I be mad? I was more scared than anything." He said to her, still blushing. "I thought you wouldn't want to talk to me anymore or like me."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:48 pm
"I got all wound up about the lunch thing yesterday and flew off the handle... I got so mad at something so... stupid... I thought you'd not like me for getting so blown up about things. To be honest, I'm jealous of Maria. I used to hang out with her all the time because I felt bad, but not I feel like her just being there is running over the top of me." Jackie sighed. "I mean, if that were me that got food on my clothes when everyone was laughing like that, I'd break down and cry... and I guess I let it get the better of me..."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:50 pm
spartan309

((I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for the late reply. My classes just started up and I'm not used to my new schedule. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:52 pm
lil_lollypop1

(It's okay. I just started school back up too so I know what it's like)

"You were because of the accident yesterday?" Darius had no idea that was the reason. He just thought what he said made her mad. "Why be jealous? You're smart, talented, pretty, and like gaming too." He said with a smile, trying to make her feel better about herself.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:16 pm
Jackie blushed a deep red behind her running makeup. "You... you think so? You don't think I'm too wild or annoying?" She asked with surprise.

((Ahh... so I just got out of the shower and it feels sooooooooooooo good! I've been running around most of the day in the heat.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:35 pm
(Running around to your next classes? :3)

"Of course! I like being with you." He said with a blush and a smile.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:08 pm
((Nope. Doing homework. It's 1AM here.))

Jackie blinked, shifting nervously as she looked at him, knowing that she looked like a total wreck. She then grabbed his shoulders, leaning over and kissing him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff