Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:39 pm
User Image

Hotah Bodaway

In the cool breeze that I walk along
The memories, a generation, burn within me

His ears slightly twitched. He had passed the Doux district once or twice.... the residences there were a bit prettier and appeared to be better kept than his current place. He cleared his throat. It was a minor detail, really. He didn't need to worry about it in the slightest. Nope. Hopefully there wasn't a stigma about that....

He decided to ride it out. Maybe, because both of them were new, neither of them would take housing as any indicator of the person inhabiting it. He slowly shrugged. Any conversation piece was something to work with... besides, knowing nothing about the area, what else would they talk about?

"Yeah... Uh, not yeah about information.." He coughed just enough to clear his throat. "I moved here to get away from the city. You can smell the sea here no matter where you are in town. It's smaller. ..Quieter."

.... There had to be more he could add to that, but his mind was giving out and he was drawing a terribly long blank.

Been forever since I cried the pain of sorrow
Live and Die. The pride my people gave me.

Kari Azio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:03 pm
User Image

Myra Katsu

He seemed almost as nervous as she was about the whole thing, which in truth did make her feel a bit better. "The city? Is that where you lived before this?" She asked before continuing on his comment of the sea. "The sea is nice. I grew up on an island so it reminds me a lot of that. And you get a great view of it from the third floor of my building, not to mention the breeze from it is nice to." Her attention turned towards the direction of the ocean before she looked back to him again.

Relationship Status: Single tab Occupation: Getting to it tab Wallet: $1,000

»Out Of Character:

Rihenian

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:27 pm
User Image

Hotah Bodaway

He nodded. He could affirm that he lived in a city. He shifted on his feet. She did seem to have an appreciation of nature and the town they had recently moved to. That was good. And she had a nice view, which was fortunate for her.

Hotah took a breath.... how could he...? He scratched the back of his head. What could he say to this? "Yeah. I used to live in the city. But I needed to get out. The water is soothing."

He... was... still.... running out... of stuff.... What should he say? His eye drifted back to the water, as though he could find inspiration from the distant waves.

Kari Azio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:46 pm
User Image

Myra Katsu

Needed to get away? Was there something bad happening back where he lived before? She didn't want to voice the question though, that was much more personal a question then she felt was polite to ask. "I bet the beach is just as great here. I wouldn't mind getting to that part of town soon."

Her attention was brought towards the ground as she caught a glimpse of movement. Bags? Her ears fell at the realization of them and looked back up to him. Not even thinking of the fact the man may have been walking away for a reason. "Your bags, Im sorry, I hope you didn't have anything that could have melted in the time we were talking. Do you need any help?" She said in slight concern.

»Out Of Character:

Rihenian

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:00 pm
User Image

Hotah Bodaway

Yes... It would be nice to visit the beach at some point. He liked to swim but he hadn't had the chance to try the waters of an ocean before. He kind of looked forward to it. But, yeah, later. Maybe tomorrow or after he was sure about where he worked.

"Hm?" He glanced down to the shopping bag he carried. Cans of soups and other stuff, really. Pork and beans, there was some rice in there.... but it was mostly meant to be served along with the beans. He could kind of eat anything, but this was cheapest. "Nah, everything was canned. I couldn't find a good general store around here, so the meat and frozen stuff will have to wait."

He shrugged. Eventually he would find it. "I'll be alright, thank you."

Did he look like he needed help? ... Or maybe she was trying to help. She looked a bit worried. He offered a dry suggestion in all seriousness. "I'm stronger than I look."

Kari Azio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
User Image

Myra Katsu

Myra nodded and gave a relieved sigh before smiling. "I should let you go, Ive bothered you enough for one afternoon." Making sure that she still had her keys in her hand she before moving any further away she turned to be the one to leave this time. "Oh, Im Myra by the way. Maybe we'll see each other again sometime." She sent a smile back to him with a wave before starting to walk.

It had been an unexpected meeting...a pleasant, if not awkward at times...but unexpected none the less.

»Out Of Character:

Rihenian

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:28 pm
User Image

Hotah Bodaway

That was right, they hadn't been introduced. They knew each other all of five minutes and they hadn't been introduced. He shifted on his feet. It was nice to have been able to talk to her. Myra... It was a nice sound that somehow reminded him of a purr. She was kitsune, though... did they purr? Or was that just a cat thing? This wolf wouldn't have been able to tell for sure?

"Myra...." He echoed, testing the word on this tongue. Sounded right. He inclined his head, bowing slightly. "Hotah."

He turned and began to walk. He was going to head back to the apartment. At present.... he didn't mind the conversation, interesting as it had been. Perhaps there would be more to talk about next time they crossed paths. Surely they would recognize each other.

Kari Azio

[Exit for Home]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:59 pm
User Image

Myra Katsu

"Hotah...Heh.." It was a nice name. One she definitely remember...a white wolf with one eye. The appearance was interesting but she wouldn't base her interest off of just that. The awkward demeanor was cute, but then again she had been just as awkward. First conversations were always the most unbearable, especially when pulled out of nowhere.

One look back to him was all she took before making her way back down street. Looking around there were plenty of shops as she had pointed out before. It just a matter of which had job openings or could point her in the right way.

»Out Of Character:

Rihenian

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:28 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②③
( ④ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:57 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was alone instead of being with his boyfriend or his kitten, Hiro. He figured a break from Roy would be okay since he has spent a lot of time with him lately. Would be no problem for him if he sees him on the day of their Valentine date. "What to do though" he pondered as he continued to walk down the walkways of Cercise. He didn't have any friends to hangout with and a cave full of acquaintances he has no phone contacts with. "I should get around to asking what Roy's phone number is now that I have a home phone" he thought and pushed it to the back of the mind to remember later.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating Roy.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $695.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one.

LordJaxTheSadistic

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:23 am
Genkawolf

Alistar Nikkos

Wandering Siren

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wallet: ??
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"HmmmmMmmmHmmm" Alistar joyfully hummed as he was taking a stroll. Something he's been doing ever since he move here. Trying to get the best of his directionally challenged self. The young siren hummed as he looked up to the sky. It was a cloudy day. Alistar would rather it be sunny and bright. Oh well, nothing he could do about it. Not like he was a weather spirit or witch. The siren giggled at the thought of being such. That would be fun no? The siren had one his hands propped on the back of his massive sun hat. Just so it would topple over and be taken off with the wind. If the wind decided to blow through or not. But alas, the siren was paying attention. Yet again. This time Alistar caught himself just in time before he crashed into a taller and a bit scruffier looking man. "ooh! Excuse me!" Alistar as he took a small leap backwards. "ibshould really pay attention more....been doing that a lot lately Alistar said with a small laugh. Mainly to himself but slightly towards the man he almost crashed into.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bank: ??

Job biggrin esk Clerk
Mood/Health:healthy/happy
Thoughts:I wish it wa sunny out
Company:random man  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:40 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was caught off guard as his mind switched gears when he noticed someone who almost bumped into him. "No worries" he said as he looks him up and down. He concluded he hasn't seen or met this person before in this town. "I was just as in fault. Lost in thought while wandering these walkways" he said sharing in some of the blame. "Heading somewhere specifically?" he asked him. Didn't think it would be bad in making light conversation with this stranger.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating Roy.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $695.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:a male stranger.

LordJaxTheSadistic

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:20 am
Genkawolf

Alistar Nikkos

Wandering Siren

"Guess I'm not the only one who loses themselves in thoughts" Alistar said with a friendly sigh combined with a smile. Alistar blinked as the man asked if he was headed anywhere specific. The siren gave a small hum as took a second to think. "Honestly, no" Alistar said with a slight smile as he looked back to the other man. "I just moved to Soleil a few weeks ago, so Im just wandering trying to familiarize myself with the area Alistar said with smile. Taking a second to readjust his massive sun hat. "I'm not the most directionally gifted person....to be honest" Alistar teased himself with a small laugh. The siren gave a small sigh and shake of his head. "Are you headed anywhere specific?" Alistar asked with a smile. His hands cusping each other behind his back.

Job biggrin esk Clerk
Thoughts:I wish it wa sunny out
Company:random man  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:01 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick felt that it was good to have that in common as long as no one gets hurt. "Just moved into town about three months ago. A lot has happened between now and then" he said. He smiles a little to the good times he had the past few months. "Best way to explore though except for the possibility of getting lost" he commented about the other having trouble with directions and chuckles a little. "Nowhere. Which is why I was lost in lost. No clue on what I want to do today" he answered while rubbing the back of his neck. "Could I tag along? Wandering around is more fun with two people" he asked him. "My name is Patrick by the way" he introduced himself.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating Roy.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $695.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:a male stranger.

LordJaxTheSadistic

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:40 am
Genkawolf

Alistar Nikkos

Wandering Siren

Alistar felt a wave of relief hearing he wasn't the only one still new to Soleil. "you would think with my love and passion for traveling; I wouldn't be so directionally challenged" Alistar laughed teasing himself. Alistar gave a small blink and stare as Patrick asked to tag along on this no direction exploration. That blank stare turned into a joyful smile. "of course!two is a party they say.....right?" Alistar joyfully said which turned into a question. He was still learning modern day analogies. The siren gave a small shrug of his shoulders. "Pleasure to meet you, Patrick! I'm Alistar" Alistar joyfully chimed in his thick accent. The siren smiled as he looked around. Where to next? He came from the left side of the walkway. Right? Oh well this what this exploration was for! "So,Patrick. Where to next?" Alistar asked slowly walking to give their adventure a head start.

Job biggrin esk Clerk
Thoughts:A new friend~
Company razz atrick  
☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games