Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:47 pm
User Image

уσυ ∂σηˀт кησω тяυє ƒяєє∂σм υηтιℓ ιтˀѕ вєєη ѕнα¢кℓє∂ αωαу
σσ¢:
KawaiiYukiHime

▶ Elin nodded and looked around. They didn't look difficult,
he just didn't know them, and luckily she wanted to teach Elin. He felt a small pinch of guilt, having to be taught and shown around by people. He felt like a burden, but he hadn't seen things like this before. The brunette watched as she hugged the plush and smiled. He's seen stuffed animals at the toy store, but according to his research, stuffed animals aren't the same as "plushies"? He didn't understand the concept, but he's learning. What he does know, though, is that these "plushies" are absolutely adorable, and he can see why people would collect them. He might even start collecting these as a hobby himself. Upon hearing the woman speak, Elin smiled and nodded quickly, If it isn't to much to ask of you. I don't want to annoy you miss. Elin was practically bouncing, the mere thought of these games and the different wonders he would be shown. He couldn't wait.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:41 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile Housing District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Esmée laughed softly and shook her head, "Aww don't be silly, you wouldn't annoy me. I like helping people out!" she exclaimed cheerfully. "Oh and you don't have to call me miss, kinda makes me feel old.. My name is Esmée. Now come on, let's win you a plushie!" She eagerly led her new companion over to the crane game machine. "Now while crane games are probably the simplest type of game you can play in an arcade, they can also be a bit tricky." She reached into her bag and pulled out a quarter, putting it into the machine. "Basically all you have to do is move the claw over whichever plush you want using the joystick." She moved the claw to demonstrate, "Then you hit the button and watch it drop." The claw dipped into the pile of toys and grabbed a cute bunny. Only for the bunny to fall out of the claw's grasp and back into the the pile. She snapped her fingers, "Though sometimes the darn thing doesn't wanna properly grab your prize. I've never quite been able to figure out an exact technique to always get it. But I'm kinda stubborn, so I just keep trying and with enough perseverance, I win!" She turned to look at the man and grinned, "So wanna give it a shot?"

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $998 ღ My Location: Mushroom Kingdom ღ My Company: -- ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Arcade Afternoon ღ My Thoughts: This'll be so fun! ღ My Mood: Excited ღ My Inventory: Cellphone, Bag
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞:

Yoon-Mi Lee

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:46 pm
User Image

σσ¢: Hey I didn't know if you saw this post but tada!
KawaiiYukiHime

▶ A gentle smile, much less of that blistering bright smile he had on moments ago, crept onto his face as he nodded, Elin De'Gorn. I appreciate your time. I'm looking forward to getting addicted to these games. Elin jokingly stated as he followed Esmée. Once they arrived at the crane game the young man peered in to see the different kind of toys that had been strewn about. One plushie, the bat, already looked familiar, but the one that caught his eye was the cute hamster looking plush. It looked o cute and small, he must have it! Stepping back, Elin observed the young woman with admiration. He anticipated the cranes drop and grab, but gasped when it fell.
Esmée was correct, this looked hard. From his observations, the crane is suppose to latch on to a reliable amount of space, it can't grab too tight it seems, but if it's small enough, it'll fall through the lose hook. Hmmm. Interesting. So a medium toy plush is the answer?

▶Elin nodded to her reasoning, then laughed lightly, she was adorable. When she offered for his turn he nodded and walked to the joy stick. He reached down into his pocket and dug out a quarter, plopping into the machine like Esmée did, then watched as the machine came to life. With a deep breath,
Elin looked around for the hamster he saw earlier and targeted his unknown passion for the cute plush. He lined the crane up and pressed the button.
The crane picked up the cute hamster, to Elin's surprise, and went to drop the toy off only to have the plush fall last second. With a second to understand what had just happened, Elin stared at the crane like it was the devil. I can understand why people would think this is infuriating. I almost had it!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:34 pm
User Image

User Image

네가 가까워지면 ..

Esmée laughed softly at the mention of getting addicted to the games. "Oh I'm sure I'll have you lured over to my side soon." She had her fingers crossed for Elin, hoping for beginners luck for her companion. She pouted and snapped her fingers when the hamster dropped. "Well shoot that was so close! Yeah it certainly can be, but in my opinion that just makes the prize all the sweeter. You certainly did well for your first try though, most people I see completely miss their targets. You might just turn out to be a natural yet. If you don't give up, that cutie will be in your hands before you know it!" she chirped with a grin. She crossed her arms over her chest as she looked at the fallen prize. Circling around the machine she tried to find a good angle to possibly grab it at. While she hadn't figured out an exact method to actually win, this was a perfect time to try. Esmée wouldn't be a very good gaming guide if she didn't try her best to help him out. "Hmm okay give it another go, but this time I'll help try to guide the claw. If we both use our eyes from different perspectives then we should be able to grab it!" Her eyes seemed to light up as she spoke. She could feel her determined spirit rising, if it were possible there'd be a fire in her eyes.

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $998 ღ My Location: Mushroom Kingdom ღ My Company: Elin ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Arcade Afternoon ღ My Thoughts: Let's do this! ღ My Mood: Excited ღ My Inventory: Cellphone, Bag

ღ ❝OOC❞: Ah! No I didn't see this, I dunno how I didn't though.. Thank you for re-quoting me dearie, I'm quite enjoying this~

Yoon-Mi Lee

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:49 pm
User Image

σσ¢: I figured lol. Also sorry for it being late, I just got done with dinner and had temporary writers block
KawaiiYukiHime

▶ Elin was still glaring daggers at the machine, determined to make the damn thing melt, when he noticed that Esmée had begun talking.
He listened and watched her pace around. I assume you have a bunch of these cute stuffs at your place? Elin asked with a curious glint in his eyes.
He was determined now, more than ever, to get enough of these plushies to build an army of soft cuties. He looked back to the claw game with some determination. He wanted that hamster. He plopped another quarter into the machine and angled it over the hamster. He tapped the button and watched as he, yet again, grasped the plush and watch it go up and over. The claw let the toy go and dropped into the hatch that released the plush. It took him a second, but he noticed the empty claw, then looked down and saw the cute hamster sitting there. With an excited gasp, Elin rushed to grab it and smiled.
He held the toy proudly and looked over at Esmée like a little child. I got it!
▶ He didn't want to stop there, though. And he noticed Esmée had circled around the machine. Tapping his chin, Elin pondered. He already got his plush, what could he do to repay Esmée? Ah! He snapped his figures and turned back towards the machine, As a thank you, how about I try and get one for you, Esmée? Elin asked as he smiled over towards the girl.
If he could try it in two turns, he might as well try again for his teacher.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:24 pm
User Image

User Image

네가 가까워지면 ..

Esmée looked up at Elin and grinned,"Uh-huh I have tons of these cuties in my bedroom. My big brother used to win them for me when I was younger cause I honestly sucked at crane games when I was a kid. I'd get mad and be all huffy about it." she said with a chuckle at the memories. "He's actually the one who got me into video games. There was an arcade he liked to frequent and he'd bring me along. Though as we got older, I happened to get better at them than him. I'd kick his butt a lot, his face was always hilarious." As she watched him put another quarter in, her eyes followed the claw. From where she was standing it looked like a good angle. Again she crossed her fingers when the hamster was grabbed. An excited squeal escaped her lips once the prize was in Elin's hands. "Yes I knew you could do it, great job!" She was so happy for him, hopefully this would be the first of many cuties for the boy. She blinked for a moment at the question, "Oh my that's quite of sweet of you to offer Elin. But sure if you don't mind giving it another go, I'd love a buddy for this little guy." she said with a giggle, a light blush covering her cheeks.

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $998 ღ My Location: Mushroom Kingdom ღ My Company: Elin ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Arcade Afternoon ღ My Thoughts: How nice~ ღ My Mood: Excited ღ My Inventory: Cellphone, Bag

ღ ❝OOC❞: Honestly I blame Gaia, their notification system can be kinda janky. Also you avi is adorable!

Yoon-Mi Lee

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:18 pm
User Image

σσ¢: Lol I'm assuming you said that about my last avatar,
I tend to change every other hour or so... Also sorry its crappy and short.
I just got off work and I'm dead tired lol
KawaiiYukiHime

Ah so her brother taught her? Some sort of bonding time between family members it would seem. Interesting. Elin thought as he listened Esmée. He wouldn't really know about family, nor any bonding that would ensue, but from what he's seen, its usually a light hearted, and warm experience. He sighed softly at the missed opportunity of a family bonding moment, but then again, he didn't have a choice. As he plopped the quarter in, Elin looked to Esmée and smile, Which would you like? Another bat? Elin asked her as he began to look into the machine for another stuffed animal. He saw a few bats peak up, one looking good for the catch,
but he saw a bunch of different plushies popping up to greet him. As long as he grabbed from the middle, and they weren't to bulky, Elin was sure to nab them. He could see himself getting quiet addicted to this game.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:04 pm
User Image

User Image

네가 가까워지면 ..

Esmée rubbed her chin as she looked at the plushies. While another bat could be nice, her eyes were quickly pulled to a skeleton kitty plush seated neatly on top of a pile in the middle. With an excited sparkle in her eyes, she looked up at Elin and pointed to the kitty. "That's the one I want, it's so creepy cute, I wanna hug it!" she squealed. A good number of the plushies in her collection had some creepy factor to them since she quite liked how the two looks meshed well with each other. Though she did have her fair share of just plainly adorable plushies too, she wasn't one to discriminate.

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $998 ღ My Location: Mushroom Kingdom ღ My Company: Elin ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Arcade Afternoon ღ My Thoughts: How nice~ ღ My Mood: Excited ღ My Inventory: Cellphone, Bag

ღ ❝OOC❞: Well yes I meant that one, and this one is super pretty! Ohh neat, I change mine every few day. ^w^ No need to be sorry, it's just fine.
Aww well I hope you get plenty of rest, I totally know that feeling.

Yoon-Mi Lee

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:51 am
User Image

σσ¢:
KawaiiYukiHime

▶ Elin looked down towards the plush Esmée pointed at and nodded. It was pretty creepy, but he noticed that she liked creepy things. The bat was cute, and the way she looked. She had a witchy feeling about her. Kind of "mystical" as some would say. Elin popped his quarter into the machine and went towards the plush. It was on the top which made it an easy grab, but he needed to grab its middle section. Thinking for a second, Elin decided it would be best to grab its head and get it to the hole. If it falls down, good. But he mainly wanted to get it close, then plop another quarter in and get it quickly on its middle section.
▶With a determined sparkle in his eye, Elin snagged the dolls head and scooted it towards the hole. He watched intently on the doll, and to his surprise it fell into the hole. He laughed a little and stepped back to grab the doll, then turned to Esmée and held it out to her, That was easier then before Elin comment with a bit of surprise lingering in his voice. He was expecting it to fall. The head was too wide and big for the claw. But maybe he saw the proportion wrong? Shaking his head, Elin shrugged and smile Well I think I should take a break from this machine before I win all the prizes.
What else would you like to show me Esmée?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:53 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, мαч ②②иם

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②⑥
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑭ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:30 pm
User Image
Camille Sullivan

Ⓞoc: "--" Ⓦealth: "$1000" Ⓕeeling: "Overheated" Ⓦearing: " A navy blue
light jacket, black t-shirt, and blue jeans."

Hoo, the summer heat was starting to get to poor Camille, no doubt exacerbated by the jacket she'd convinced herself to wear (in her defense, she thought she heard it was gonna rain today). After strolling around the downtown area for a bit and doing a bit of window shopping, the heat was too much for her to handle. Instead of risking running home and becoming a sweaty mess, she looked for the nearest place that looked like it had air conditioning.

It was just a coincidence that it was the arcade that caught her eye. She did have a few quarters burning a hole in her pocket, after all. Letting out a small exhale and wiping the sweat off her forehead, she stepped inside the building, where the cold air proceeded to hit her like a ton of bricks, almost like there was some sort of windstorm inside the arcade. Once she was inside, though, it felt muuuuch better. Just to be safe, though, she took her jacket off and tied it around her waist. Now, on to more important things...

Last time she was here, she played waaaaaay too much Donkey Kong, so she was pretty sick of that. And, on top of that, she was feeling a bit competitive, so she started to browse the rows of machines until something caught her eye. Mortal Kombat? Nah. Daytona USA? Nope. King of Fighters? Hell no... Ah! It's that one game Max was always obsessing over, Street Fighter, though this machine looked different than the one he had set up in the living room. Alpha 2? Well, it can't be any different than the other one, right? She popped in a quarter and started the game. Half of these characters she didn't realize... But the guy in pink had to be the strongest, right? He wouldn't wear colors like that if he wasn't super sure of himself.

AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:56 pm
                User ImageUser Image
                                                              Millie wiped her brow as she thundered her way inside the arcade. The heat really took a number on the pale skinned young woman. If she was out too long she would end up burning to death! Not literally, but it might as well have felt like it. The sweat continued to roll down her face as she tried to continuously wipe it away on her shirt. She probably smelled like she had been swimming around in the ocean with all the salt from her sweating. Ugh! No one would want to be around her if she smelled like a pit stain. Then again, she wasn't really in the market for friends at the moment. Would she turn them down? Of course not, but it wasn't like she was actively out looking for them. She was too socially stupid to know what to do when making friends anyways.

Sliding her sunglasses onto her head, her navy hair being pulled back by the action, her bright blue eyes scanned the area and was actually was kind of surprised by the amount of people. But it made sense that being inside the air conditioned arcade would be a good way to beat the heat. They could kill time until it cooled down. Huffing softly as she made her way through the crowds, she pulled out a few dollars, five at the most, and exchanged them for coins. With her pockets now lined and weighed down with change, she jingled her way over to the arcade machines to figure out what she was in the mood for at the moment. All the bright flashing lights were almost blinding despite being inside. The sounds blaring and mixed; music, button mashing and talking. It was almost giving her a headache, but she tried to shake it off. She had taken her meds this morning before leaving so she should be just fine. No episodes. Well, at least she hoped no episodes.

"Mind if I join?" she asked a girl as she walked up to the Street Fighter machine. A quarter rubbing between her fingers in her pocket, she waited for a reply, though she was unsure since neither of them knew each other. She was feeling like venting her embarrassment from work on the fighting game. Secretly afraid she might lose her job any minute given her lack of experience, she needed something to help take her mind off it.
                                                                    「 ☞ OOC: Sorry for the delay「 ☞ MONEY: $995.25 xxxx

MasterDenton

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 5:26 pm
User Image
Camille Sullivan

Ⓞoc: "--" Ⓦealth: "$1000" Ⓕeeling: "Overheated" Ⓦearing: " A navy blue
light jacket, black t-shirt, and blue jeans."

Man, this game was great! She could see why Max had poured so many hours into this thing. Though, to be honest, she didn't seem to be doing all that well. For some reason her fireballs weren't going as far as the other characters. That's... Odd, but she assumed that it was just because she was doing it wrong. It couldn't possibly be because of the character or anything, just look at him! So cool.

After a bit of grinding through the arcade ladder, she heard a voice come from beside her. She was perhaps a bit too focused on the game, so she seemed sorta startled when she was snapped out of it, almost as if she'd been jolted awake from a deep sleep. "Huh..? Oh, of course." She replied, not even looking over to see who had asked before accepting the challenge. Once she did, though, the woman standing beside her seemed a bit... Familiar? She'd sworn she had met her before, but her name was escaping her. The thing is, the silver-haired girl didn't seem to recognize her either, so perhaps she was remembering wrong. Certainly wouldn't be the first time she'd treated a total stranger like someone she'd known. She still hadn't gotten over the cringe of mistaking some random dude for her brother and giving him a hug. Eeeeeugh...

As her opponent stuck her quarter in and brought the game back to the character select screen, Camille moved her cursor back over to Dan while she continued to ponder just why this girl seemed so familiar... She drummed her fingers against the plexiglass control panel of the game as her brow furrowed, looking like she was either deep in thought, or just really interested in the character she'd chosen. Something must've connected at that point, as a name finally drifted into her mind to match the face.

"It's, uhm... Millie, right?" She asked, half ready to be embarrassed out of her skin and abandon ship. She didn't know how she knew that name, or if it was even halfway right. She probably couldn't even tell her where the two had met, if she asked...

AnnoyedPanda

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games