Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
"With every step 👣, every word ✎, With every hour ⌛,
xxxxx I am falling 💫 in, To something new 🆕, something brave ⚔
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."

"I can't decide ¿, What's wrong ✘, What's right ✔,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?.

xxxxMiyu hesitantly walked in for her shift, slightly coughing. She had thought she was doing well with not getting sick, but it seemed like her immune system remained weak. While working, she took it a bit easy, and was sure to keep an eye out for customers. It had been a while since she saw some of the new people she had met. She was curious how their pets were doing. She was also wondering if she should get an animal for herself. Her home was quite lonely now. She tried her best not to think of certain...things...but it was hard on her to accept the fact that she might have been left by a friend. So therefore she would remain hopeful.

With a sigh, Miyu continued with her work, cleaning the cages and feeding the animals. She hoped the animals here would all get a good home. After all, the babies didn't stay like that forever.

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Calm/Nervous/flustered [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I think a fox is cute [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Socks and ShoesDress [ Thoughts: ] It's quiet..

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling 🗣 me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream 💤🛏?"

"If only I could read 📖 the signs 📜 in front of me
xxxxI could find 👁 the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
ooc:.
SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:49 am
User Image
Um, well...
If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Alphonse Fleur

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Getting up today had been a hassle for Alphonse. Any time he woke up he just wound up falling back to sleep, it was only after Pharos got tired of waiting for his breakfast and chose to wake the demon himself that he got up. It was a good thing he wasn't working an early shift today, he would have wound up a few hours late at the rate he was going. Luckily that wasn't an issue and after getting ready both he and Pharos were off to work. It looked like it would rain at any moment and there was a slight chill in the air, so he made sure to grab an umbrella and jacket before heading out. It was more for his pet's benefit than his; carrying around a sick snake never ended well.

When he entered the store Alphonse was surprised to spot a face he hadn't seen in a while. "Miyu? You workin' today?" He questioned as he went over to where the young lady was caring for the animals.

≺ Cash: $923.25 ≺ Mood: Curious ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc:

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, dance, with all your foolishness

The_Little_Rabbit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:16 pm

xxxxWhile Miyu was lost in thought while caring for one of her favorite Iguana’s, she heard the faint sound of the bell ringing as the pet shop door opened. Thinking it was a customer, she got up, iguana in hand and turned around while saying, Welcome to Cat’s M-o-oh! I-it’s y-you!” Miyu’s greeting had been cut short when she realized who had walked into the door. W-wait he still might be here as a customer or something. How rude of me. Ah I hope he didn’t get upset by me not greeting fully or saying it’s you. I was just surprised. I wonder what he is doing here. Before she got to carried away in thought, she heard his question, and stumbled with an answer. Being sure to apologize first. ”A-ah I-I’m sorry. I-it’s nice to see you again Alphonse. I-I am working today yes. H-have you come to get food or something?” The female was quite nervous as it had been quite awhile since her last interaction with someone, but she couldn’t deny that she was happy to see a familiar face.

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Calm/Nervous/flustered [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...no one currently [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Socks and Shoes, Dress [ Thoughts: ] H-him!..

ooc: Lol I didn't realize I quoted you before. I was just making a post so I wouldn't get kicked out. I have to reapply to Lekohe academy again xD. Glad you responded though! How are you?
SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:10 pm
User Image
Um, well...
If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Alphonse Fleur

Well, it looked like she remembered him, that was good. Alphonse chuckled as she stuttered out a reply, taking note that she was holding the same iguana from before. She must be really fond of that one. "Nice ta see ya too. I'm not here to buy anythin' though, it's time for my shift; I started workin' here a while back." He explained. To be honest, the demon was surprised he hadn't seen Miyu sooner, he was starting to think she had quit. It was nice to see that wasn't the case. It was always good to have a familiar face around.

"Oh yeah, thanks for suggestin' those crickets to us, Pharos really loved them, perked 'im right up!"

≺ Cash: $923.25 ≺ Mood: Curious ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc:

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, dance, with all your foolishness

The_Little_Rabbit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:56 am
x
x
x
x
{ Two Week Time Skip }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ⑨тн
םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧③
( ⑥ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:38 am

xxxxIt was yet another day for the quiet girl. There had been no sign of some of the people she knew recently, and she didn't want to admit it, but she was stating to feel a bit lonely. Of course the animals always kept her company while working here. But still. With a sigh, Miyu opened the door to the pet shop as she arrived and opened the door. She was sure to turn around the sign to say open, and then pulling on her apron. "Alright time to work..." Miyu had a habit of talking to herself a lot more than usual now since she hadn't worked with her co workers yet. There hadn't been many customers either.

So with a small sigh, she went to work, re-stocking the shelves and slowly making her way around to feeding the animals.

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Calm/Lonely [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I think a fox is cute [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] [Clothes in picture [ Thoughts: ] It's quiet..

oocSorry it's short
SoujiAtsumi"

princess syub

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:37 am
User Image
User Image

wearing || eyeglasses, cream sweater, black pants, white sneakers || mood || normal || carrying || phone, wallet

wearing || tucked in white shirt, navy blue skirt, flats, white bow || mood || pouty || carrying || phone

User Image

- ☆ -
[ enter ]

"Gosh, you're overreacting!"

"Overreacting?! I wake up to find my ditzy sister gone, with a note that doesn't even tell me where you went, and you're telling me I'm overreacting?!"

The squabble between Aria and Henry came to a halt when Henry crossed his arms and stood between Aria and the pet store.

"You are NOT going anywhere today missy. Not without me." he says with a finality that shut the younger up immediately.

"Fine." Aria agreed, though she silently pouted. The two, having come to an agreement, went in the store. Henry recently came across some stray cats who lived near their home and instantly fell in love. So today he went out to buy some food for them. Aria was dragged out to accompany him as her punishment, quickly breaking her plans of exploring the outskirts of the city.

Aria stayed by the entrance, sulking. There were some puppies that barked energetically when they saw her, so she came closer and crouched by them.

Meanwhile, Henry was walking through the aisles. He saw the aisle for pet feed, where one of the staff was working. She was as small as his sister, and looked to be around her age as well, snow white hair falling in long tresses, and ruby red eyes following the motion of her hand as she set about restocking the shelves. She let out a small sigh but otherwise continued on.

'Huh, now that I think about it, I haven't seen anyone else yet.' Henry frowned slightly. He knew how boring it was to work alone.

He approaches the girl, "Hey, uh, what size do you think I should get if I'm feeding maybe... four or five cats?" he winces mentally, hoping he was making a good impression, and continues, "I'm Henry by the way. My sister and I are new around here. She'll probably be bounding over soon, that girl gets bored way too easily." He smiles at her brightly.

ooc: nah, it's fine! c:
The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:35 am

xxxxMiyu had been checking the time ever so often, and it was like it was at a stand still. So she decided it would just be better to get lost in thought. She had a lot to think about anyway. Therefore, because she was lost in thought and at times, muttering to herself, she didn't hear the bell to the store open. Nor did she hear the footsteps of a person approach her. That is until she heard a male voice speak up, which caused her to squeak a quiet and gaspy scream while also tripping over her own two feet by trying to turn around to fast. This casing the poor girl to not only fall on her bum, but also fling everything in her hand into the air before it was quick to come crashing down with a clatter. It was a mess. Miyu had brought her hands to her face in an attempt to hide her now vibrant tomato colored face. She was so embarrassed.

After a couple of seconds that might have felt like an eternity to the mortified female, she spoke up in a small voice, trying her best not to stutter.
"S-sorry. A-ah c-cats! U-uhm" That's a lot of cats. I wonder if they own them all. Or are they just feeding cats. Should I tell them the cheaper option? Well it depends on how often he wants to buy food as well. Cats only need to be fed twice a day. Morning and night. Mm the small wouldn't last long at all. A week maybe. So that leaves Medium and large...mmm." p-probably...large. Will last you almost a m-month maybe? H-henry...o-oh I'm M-miyuki. W-welcome m-meow cats! I-I mean w-welcome to C-cat's meow.." At this moment, Miyuki wanted nothing more than to crawl into a hole. She had stuttered and mumbled over her words. Things couldn't possibly get worse or well maybe they could but she hoped they wouldn't. Her voice had trailed off near the end, and she had yet to get up. Why did this have to happen. What if I make him leave? I even forgot to welcome them when they first arrived...plus I have a name-tag. What a day...

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Calm/Lonely/Startled/Mortified [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...no one[ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] [Clothes in picture [ Thoughts: ] It's quiet..

oocThey're so cute haha
SoujiAtsumi"

princess syub

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:46 am
User Image
User Image

wearing || eyeglasses, cream sweater, black pants, white sneakers || mood || shocked || carrying || phone, wallet

wearing || tucked in white shirt, navy blue skirt, flats, white bow || mood || a bit salty || carrying || phone

User Image

- ☆ -

Henry could only watch as the girl let out a small, gaspy scream while simultaneously tripping on her feet and landing in a heap of flustered mess on the floor. Clearly, he was shocked by the quick turn of events. He stood there, looking at the girl with wide eyes as she stumbled on her words while still firmly planted on the ground. He only registered everything after her voice trailed off, adjusting his almost falling eyeglasses and quickly moving to help her up.

"Are you alright? Sorry, I startled you, oh geez. Do you feel any pain anywhere?" Henry fussed over her as he pulled her up by her hands, steadying her by holding onto her arms as soon as she's standing on her own two feet.

"Miyuki, right? Again, I apologize for startling you. Didn't think my charms were that shocking. Just kidding." He laughed lightly, hoping to dispel the apparent nervousness Miyuki was going through. He noticed the stuff that had flown out of the girl's hands a while ago and decided to help her out, picking them up for her.

Meanwhile, at the front of the store, Aria heard something clatter. No, scratch that, a lot of things clatter. She opted not to get into that mess, however, knowing that her brother was nearby. She still felt a bit irritated at him, though she knows he only means well. She does, however, take note of the lack of employees around.

"Heh, maybe Henry scared the poor employee working at this time around."

ooc: miyuki's so adorable, she made my heart squeeze <3
The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:06 pm

xxxxMiyu could feel the male's eyes burning into her as she was self-consciously aware of everything happening at the moment. Things really can't get worse...oh dear....what could he possibly be thinking right now... Miyu was once again over-analyzing things as she begun to think of all the possible scenarios that could happen at that moment. With her voice trailing off, she had looked through her fingers a bit having felt a bit of a breeze. It turned out, the male had moved to help her up and that is when she got a small look at him. Not a very good one, but enough to notice his eyes behind the spectacles he wore. They were like the deep sea part of the ocean or the clouds in a purpley-blue sunset. She had been captured in them for a moment but was fast to glue her eyes on the floor as if it was the most interesting place in the world.

Her face had flushed a bit darker, if that was even possible, as she rambled a sorry and a thank you when he helped her up. She hoped he couldn't hear her heart rate pick up. She wasn't used to someone fussing over her and to be honest, she got a bit flustered. The male was much taller than her as well.
Ah h-he's nice...he didn't have to help me up...he didn't make fun or laugh at me either...instead...helped me. I-I didn't quite expect that. Henry...I-i'll try to remember that name.

To his comment, she giggled a bit due to the awkwardness she was feeling right now. Well also nerves and other feelings but mainly embarrassment and awkwardness.H-he's kinda f-funny too...he's trying to ease things over. I guess I didn't have to worry like I did. "U-uhm n-no don't be sorry. I-it's my fault mainly. I-I get startled easily is all. U-uhm" She had long stepped away from him and made some slight distance. However she could still feel the burning in her arms and hands to where he had helped her up and fussed over her. She wasn't an overly touchy person. But it was more her fear. She tried not to show it much as she knew that everyone deserved a chance and shouldn't be judged. Her past haunted her memories still though.

Then, while helping her pick up the stuff, their hands had met very briefly again and Miyu had quickly brought her hand back as if shot by lightning and stood up.
"T-thanks again for helping...y-you mentioned a s-sister? S-she might need help too? L-let me just put these on the shelf and I'll come join you b-both to see if you need any more h-help..." Miyu trailed off again, looking at the ground a bit shyly. It had been a while since she had interacted with someone. She also wound up rambling some due to nerves and hoped he didn't notice how she had jerked away a bit. It wasn't as if she was disgusted or anything. Just more on the shy side and all.

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Flustered/Embarrassed/ Nervous [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...no one[ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] [Clothes in picture [ Thoughts: ] It's quiet..

oocAww <3 haha. Sorry for the late response. Hope it's okay~
SoujiAtsumi"

princess syub

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:44 am
User Image
User Image

wearing || eyeglasses, cream sweater, black pants, white sneakers || mood || happy || carrying || phone, wallet

wearing || tucked in white shirt, navy blue skirt, flats, white bow || mood || a bit salty, mostly happy || carrying || phone

User Image

- ☆ -

Henry couldn't have noticed it at first, but now it had become more apparent. The eye covering, flustered demeanor, and now her reaction when their hands had met briefly. He only smiled warmly, standing up and placing the last of the items on the shelf before turning back to her.

"It was no problem, sorry for startling you again. I'll wait out front! Oh, and a bit of a warning, my sister may be a bit blunt. I apologize in advance." He waved at her, then walked back to the front. The store was bigger than he thought, and the shelves were filled with colorful toys and different brands of pet food. He finally exited the aisle he was in and saw his sister crouched in front of the cute puppies.

"Hey, Henry! Can we get a puppy?" Aria immediately asked without looking at him, her eyes glued to a small, fluffy, brown puppy. It wagged its tail happily at her, its mouth almost forming a heart shape and looking absolutely adorable. A fluffy, white one with big, sparkly eyes looked up at him, tongue sticking out lazily. Though tempted he was, he will not fall victim—

"...I'll think about it."

Guess not.

He crouched down beside Aria, holding his hand out to the white puppy. It nudged back softly and lazily, rubbing its head in an endearing manner. Aria slapped his shoulder, "Ya, the sign said don't stick your fingers through the wire." Henry nudged her back with his shoulder. "Don't scare off the employee here. She's shy, so don't do anything too drastic." he said instead.

ooc: no worries! had a late post because of exams myself, so i'm sorry~
The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:21 am

xxxxAgain, Miyu thanked the male quietly as he had finished helping her put stuff back on the shelf. She heard him speak up and apologize again, before saying he would just wait out front. She opened her mouth and then closed it, a slightly guilty look on her face. Did I scare him away? Did I do something wrong to make him feel bad? I hope I didn't just make the store lose a sale...what if he sends a complaint? What if I get in trouble? Worse...what if I get fired?! I'm sure it's okay...Maybe it's just time for him to go soon. Now that I answered his question and he might have found or is going to look for the food and such. Yea...I can make up for this! I just hope I didn't offend him or anything...he was nice to me. I didn't mean to act like that... Oh dear...

Like always, Miyu got lost in her overthinking ways, hurrying to scurry after the male after she snapped out of it. She kept at a slight distance. Although, this was more because of her lack of height. Once she caught up to him, she noticed his sister in front of the puppy cage. This excited her. Even more so when the girl proceeded to ask Henry if they could adopt the puppy. Miyu hoped they would. It was always nice to see a pet go to a new and forever home to be loved. Miyu tried not to eavesdrop to much, but she was quite close by and to the male's ending statement, her face turned beat red again as she stuttered to speak in her hushed tone. U-uhm H-hi...I-it's okay most people ignore the sign anyway. W-were you wanting to see one of the puppies or interested in adopting one? I-I can also grab the food for you while you look at them some more." Miyu wasn't going to push for them to adopt as they could always come back. But she thought she would at least make the suggestion. She couldn't exactly meet the two siblings gaze. Mainly because from what she said, it was obvious she had been there while they talked. It was common for her not to be noticed much though since she was so quiet.

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Flustered/Embarrassed/ Nervous [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...no one[ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] [Clothes in picture [ Thoughts: ] Oh dear....

oocSo sorry dear. I wound up getting sick x0x
SoujiAtsumi"

princess syub

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:45 am
User Image
User Image

wearing || eyeglasses, cream sweater, black pants, white sneakers
mood || amused
carrying || phone, wallet

wearing || tucked in white shirt, navy blue skirt, flats, white bow
mood || friendly
carrying || phone

User Image

- ☆ -

"Hm?" Though quiet, Miyu's voice immediately attracted Aria's attention. The two siblings stand up from their crouched position, turning to face the girl. "You must be the employee brother surprised! My name's Aria, nice to meet you Miyuki! Oh, can I call you Miyu?" her eyes widen with awe when she fully takes in her appearance. "Wow, you're really pretty! Your hair color's so cool!" she continues to fawn over the girl until Henry sighs and grabs Aria by the collar, bringing her back to his side.

"Alright, that's enough." He turns back to Miyuki, an apologetic smile decorating his face. "I'll still have to contact our parents about adopting, but I'm pretty sure we'll be back soon enough. If it's alright with you, we'll look at them a bit more while you get the food. Thank you so much again." He pats her on the head, hoping it doesn't make her uncomfortable.

The two siblings go back to looking around, Henry pausing by some cats until Aria reminds her that he already has several cats he's taking care of. He sobs in mock sadness but returns to the puppies where he looks at the cute puppies once more. As soon as Miyuki returns, they pay for the food. They stick around for a while, then leave after half an hour, with the promise of returning soon once they've contacted their parents for the puppies.

ooc: hope you don't mind the last bit! it's fine, i hope you're feeling better now!
The_Little_Rabbit

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games