Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Free Monthly Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May the force be with you
  Yes
View Results

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:30 am
About to get a pedicure and manicure. Yay me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:25 am
Popstag
wats the prize

Just a little something rattling around my inventory. It won't be worth less than 100 million gold, but not huge. Just a freebie to say thanks for helping make Our Village active and fun!  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:26 am
Princess_Chika_Aoi
chika here reporting for duty

Super! Added, and now this raffle is updated to this post. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:48 am
Hello

InnEvil

High-functioning Loiterer

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:31 pm
Had KFC today. Yum.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:14 pm
I am happy that we go to southgate every week. It gets us out of the house. I am also glad that tomorrow, Dee, you plan on taking care of all that garbage since recovering from that nasty coughing cold.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

llamapaca

Pro Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:26 pm
No need to enter me in the raffle, but I'm new here and happy to find a relatively active guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:27 pm
l l a m a p a c a
No need to enter me in the raffle, but I'm new here and happy to find a relatively active guild.

This guild is one of the more active ones on Gaia.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

llamapaca

Pro Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:29 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
l l a m a p a c a

Nice. I was looking around for some recently but got tired of searching. Wish there were some way to sort by activity (or maybe I just missed it).  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:38 pm
xInnocent Evilx
Hello

Hi there! You've been added to the raffle ~ good luck!

l l a m a p a c a

Nice. I was looking around for some recently but got tired of searching. Wish there were some way to sort by activity (or maybe I just missed it).

I think that's what the "popular guild" listing was supposed to be, but it doesn't actually work out that way. You can also try going to the guild page, and on the bottom window, click the "Latest Discussions" tab to see the latest posts made in any guild. It only lists a few, and if you refresh a whole bunch of new stuff will appear, but it may be another way to get a clue. wink  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

llamapaca

Pro Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:41 pm
JoyRose
xInnocent Evilx
Hello

l l a m a p a c a

I think that's what the "popular guild" listing was supposed to be, but it doesn't actually work out that way. You can also try going to the guild page, and on the bottom window, click the "Latest Discussions" tab to see the latest posts made in any guild. It only lists a few, and if you refresh a whole bunch of new stuff will appear, but it may be another way to get a clue. wink

Ooh, thanks. I just check it out and there seem to be a lot of active RP guilds.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:54 pm
l l a m a p a c a
JoyRose
xInnocent Evilx
Hello

l l a m a p a c a

Ooh, thanks. I just check it out and there seem to be a lot of active RP guilds.

It's probably not a perfect solution, but it's a clue. I think it may be especially helpful to finding a guild active in the time zone you're active in.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:59 pm
l l a m a p a c a
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
l l a m a p a c a

Guilds these days aren't as active as they used to be because we are entering a more ignorant era of people. People who do not care for others. The guilds that are active now are only done so by those who have been loyal to Gaia and should be or are staff already.

Even the guild that my wife empress dee runs has come to a halt and its because nobody is interested in the same things anymore. As time passes, things die and apparently so do the lives of these guilds.

Being active will certainly help.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:52 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
l l a m a p a c a
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
l l a m a p a c a

Guilds these days aren't as active as they used to be because we are entering a more ignorant era of people. People who do not care for others. The guilds that are active now are only done so by those who have been loyal to Gaia and should be or are staff already.

Even the guild that my wife empress dee runs has come to a halt and its because nobody is interested in the same things anymore. As time passes, things die and apparently so do the lives of these guilds.

Being active will certainly help.

I used to be a moderator, does that count? But it was too much work for me to keep up with, so they let me go.
Anyway, I'm glad YOU'RE here! wink  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:34 pm
o 3o  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games