Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:24 am
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

His eyes widen "s**t I'm sorry I'll make you both new plates without garlic" sighs hanging his head down ashamed while he grilled two new fillets with only pepper and sea salt

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:32 am
[noah and towa the ringwall twins ]
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )

they both cam back out looking pale and siickly seeing his sad look they ran over and hugged him"its ok benjamin it was a honest mistake "they both said  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:42 am

User Image

"yeah but I caused you both pain" looks away from them as he sent the new fillets onto their plates replacing the bad ones then picks up his plate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:51 am
[noah and towa the ringwall twins ]
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )

they both glared at him not likeing this "o-oi we said it was ok " " all it did is got us sick thats the most it will do " " so stop being sad about it " " and eat with us " " or no sex for a month " they both said dramatically while pointing at him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:13 am

User Image

Looks down at Noah and towa "let's see if you two can actually go a month without sex if you both last to the next full moon" pokes their noses "I've resisted urges for a long time you two but the full moon is when the true animal comes alive"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:40 am
they both smirked at him hugging each other close holding eachother faces close " we dont have to resist anything if we have urges we have each other so stop acting like a puppy who was just kicked "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:48 am

User Image

Rolls his eyes as he eats in silence ignoring them while he cuts up his salmon into tiny bites "I still bet you two for a month no sex and if you two win you can pick your prize" looks up at them his werewolf eyes staring deep into their souls "but if I win well it will be a secret deal?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:15 pm
the twins looked at each other " ok but no trying to temp each other and if you do you automatically lose the bet "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:24 pm

User Image

"and you two can not listen to me when I am hunting as well anyway till the next full moon" picks up his teacup bringing it to his lips as he drinks down the cherry tea then sets his empty cup back down "good luck then Noah and towa please eat before your food gets cold" eats his spinach

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:52 pm
User Image
( noah is the one on the left towa is the right noah talking is blue towa is red together purple )
when they got back to the cabin noah grabbed the stuff that had his in it and turned the door but it was locked pating him self down not finding it a angry look came on his face as he kicked the door down and walked over it and went to his room
towa watching this all with wide eyes looked at benjamin with a worried exspresion " benjamin whats happening with nee-san " he asked softly  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:00 pm
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

Gulps "I do not know towa but to be safe sleep in your own room tonight okay I have to fix the door again..." puts his bike under the roofed area then walks up to the doorway picking up the door carefully putting back in place and screws it into the cabin so it would not be kicked down again while he walked inside putting his stuff in his room then walks up to Noah's door knocking on it "Noah let me in love"

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:16 pm
User Image
( noah is the one on the left towa is the right noah talking is blue towa is red together purple )
noah just looked at the door from his laying spot on the bed and muttered a " its open not moving  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:30 pm

User Image

Walks inside closing and locking the door behind him as he moves towards Noah as he sits on the bed gently taking Noah into his arms "Love what's wrong first you were moody in class, with the seating on the way home and then you broke down the door to get in the cabin." rubs Noah's back "if something is bothering you then tell me" kisses Noah's forehead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:42 pm
User Image

noah just laied there limp in his arms " i dont know whats wrong my emotions are freaking out and i dont know why " he said shaking softly " i-i think its best if be alone for a little while untill i can control my emotions better i might get angry and hurt you and towa " he was crying now then the tears stopped " so please leave and if you want maybe your father might now something " his voice having no emotion  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:49 pm

User Image

Holds Noah close "I am not leaving you when your like this, I am calling my father to see what's happening with you" wipes his tears away then gets his cellphone out calling his father "dad we need your help please come over quickly something is wrong with Noah" nods slightly "alright see you in five minutes" hangs up as he looks down at Noah

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games