Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Can You Stop It? [V x S] [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:08 pm

It was a lofty ordeal to find the book! An adventure for a simple book had thus far resulted in pregnancy and talk of being married - two things the dragoness had not thought were things she wanted with her life.. but as Kael held a hand to her cheek and spoke sweetly to her, she smiled and relaxed against his hand. She sighed happily and picked up her own fork, "You're right," She said softly, and took a few bites of her own food. After a few moments, she spoke again, "Don't humans rush marriages if one is pregnant?" She asked, wheels spinning in her mind. Pretending to be human would be easy, Kael could disguise Aurum with magic. She wondered if the pregnancy could be used as incentive for the human king to allow them marriage.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:22 pm
"Hmm, some times. It's not always the case tho, really depends on the people and conditions" Kaelthas commented as he took a few bites of his food. The taste like the smell was something he hadn't expected. It was delicious to say the least. "It's a shame that many of the human towns don't have food this good in them" Kaelthas said to Aurum with a smile as he took another bite of his food.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:09 pm

Nodding to his explanation, the dragoness continued to eat. There was no spice to it, but there was flavor that coated her tongue and she smiled as she ate. It felt good to eat in public with Kael - even if his draconic appearance wasn't as pleasing to her eyes. Aurum finished a bite off and then spoke softly, "You don't have all the taste-buds we do, it's a lot better on my end," She teased, smiling to him. After a moment, she set down her fork and let her stomach settle.. still with half a plate left. "What should be my human alias? You're better at that than I am," Another jest at his expense.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:15 pm
"I haven't given that much thought to be honest" Kaelthas replied taking another bite of his food. "We still have time, no need to rush such trivial things currently." His mind seemed focused more on the food for the moment. After a few minutes he had cleared his plate easily. Wiping his mouth he leaned in and looked at Aurum. "Since it's on your end. What would you want your alias to be? Lady of the night" he jested with a smirk referring to her voraciousness behind closed doors.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:33 pm

Aurum shook her head. They didn't know how much time they had. In less than two months she had already bulged and bought looser clothing. The dragoness looked to his empty plate and gave a little laugh to his words, "I think I'll be a simple barmaid," She said with a nod, "We met in a market close to the kingdom, and it was love at first sight," She gushed sarcastically, laughed, and then began eating the rest of her food.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:43 pm
"A simple barmaid with the mouth of a sailor and drive of a rabbit" Kaelthas chuckled leaning back as he waved the waiter over. Ordering a glass of wine for himself he shoo'd the man away. While he was in this form he didnn't want those around them to be listening in for anything that might be important said between them. "Hmm, I suppose for that it will work. Tho I don't think it was quite love at first sight" he chuckled leaning back in his seat watching her eat. In truth it would have likely been over in a moment had Aurum been more aggressive when they first met. The question of how a fight between the two would have gone had it erupted back them, popped into the princes mind.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:25 pm

The little dragoness pursed her lips as he ordered himself a wine, and her brows furrowed just so. She watched as he leaned back and paused in her eating as he stared. "Maybe not, but when you tipped me I just knew," She clasped her hands in front of her and smiled to him, "I just had to make you mine," She teased him, but eyed the glass of wine once it arrived. Aurum pursed her lips a little again, and then finished off the rest of her plate with a soft huff. "Not like you were complaining," She jested, spinning a tail of their love for the heck of it at this point.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:50 pm
"Hmm, I guess I could say that the assets before me were just to enticing to pass up" he chuckled looking at her. "To bad about not being able to drink huh?" He asked leaning forwards as he gripped his glass in his hand. "It smells like a good year" he mocked her spinning the liquid in the glass a few times before taking a sip. "I feel like you spiked my drink back at that time. Either my drink or my food" adding to the story of their love he chuckled some. "How else would you explain things" he asked taking another sip of his wine. A tail of a prince meeting and falling in love with a barmaid. It would be an interesting tale to give his father. He wondered if the man would believe it.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:00 pm

Aurum had smiled when he kept up the charade, but frowned as he mocked her and held the glass tauntingly. She rested her arms on the table and pursed her lips.. and then her eyes went just a little wide and her cheeks deepened. The dragoness glanced away for a moment and then gave a sigh, "It was the bread," She murmured, very quietly, sitting back a little. She pursed her lips as she awaited his reaction, suddenly very serious rather than playful. It wasn't like she drugged him.. she just enhanced the night. There was nothing wrong with that, right?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:10 pm
Leaning back, Kaelthas crossed his arms as the smirk fell from his face. He had only meant it as to play along with her but she simply confessed. "Well then. I don't know how I feel about that now that I know" he commented seeming to become a bit stern as he sat there. "Maybe it was an aphrodisiac or maybe a love potion you had put in the bread" he commented with a slight wave of his hand. He honestly didn't care but had found something to play with in Aurum's armor. "I wonder if those feelings that night were genuine and not just the fault of some drug?" he questioned still seeming to be stern. In truth he had figured something had been up with how rapidly the drink had set in on him that night. He had guessed, after a few days had passed that he had probably been snuck something. With Aurum also partaking of it as well, even with the different physiology. It would likely not have been something she would have given to harm him at all.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:42 pm

The dragoness only blushed deeper and continued not to look Kael in the eyes as he spoke. Her heart sunk.. it wasn't a love potion, what he felt was real. She looked to him ready to explain herself, and his stern tone made her pause. Her look hardened just a little and she spoke through misting eyes, "It only intensifies feelings that are already there," She said, but it wasn't as fiery as Aurum had been, not nearly so full of life. She looked away again, "And I bought it like that, I didn't do anything to it," Her lips pursed once more and she sighed, digging in her pack and dropping a couple coins onto the table. She stood and still didn't meet Kael's eyes, "I know my feelings, and I know that with or without that bread I would have had you," Bringing a hand to her face, she wiped her eyes. Her words were deceptively confident, and she looked to Kael now, "I was just too impatient."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:53 pm
"I know this" Kaelthas said standing as he emptied a few coins on to the table to pay for his meal. Reaching over he wiped his hand across her face. Maybe he had gone a bit to far on his joking around. "Maybe next time tho, leave out the drugs? I feel that next time I may end up trying to out drink you when I am on them" he said softly pulling his hand again to her eyes to wipe the tears falling down off. "Impatience is a virtue you seem to be in good supply of" he chuckled to her reaching down and interlacing there hands as he started for the doors. He hadn't expected her to start crying with his little play, it was refreshing to see another side of her, even if it wasn't his intent.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:39 pm

Aurum closed her eyes as he cleared her cheeks, and nodded to him, "I won't use them, not unless you want," She murmured softly, and let him wipe tears from her eyes as she looked to him, and he teased her again. She smiled to him, accepting his hand and squeezing his hand once their fingers were intertwined. She knew she was in the wrong.. but it hurt to think he might believe that his feelings were not true. That her's might not have been. Aurum didn't know what she felt - she just knew her heart ached still and eventually her smile fell. She looked to the ground as they walked, brow furrowed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:44 pm
"Calm down dear, I was only jesting with you. I know your feelings are the real thing. Maybe I took playing with you a bit to far" Kaelthas said giving her hand a harder squeeze. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or make you believe I thought them to be false, or the part of some drug. To be honest I have known of the spiking for some time now. I was just not sure if it was the food or the drink from the time." he told her walking hand in hand. Giving a small tug of her arm to pull her closer to him as they headed back towards the tavern where there room was.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:01 pm

As he reassured the dragoness, another smile broke through, and her body moved a little closer to his as they walked. Aurum listened as he told her he didn't mean to hurt her.. and then as he explained that he knew she had done it all along. Aurum gave him a characteristic little huff and was pulled even closer to her lover. She guided his hand over her shoulder and walked against him, talking quietly, "You know, if we get married," She gave a little laugh, "We should probably figure out how to get along."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff