Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:56 am
Mistress Yadira Li DeBlanche
User Image

Yadira blushes red as she being dips by Vixxon. she really enjoys that as her eyes stargazed at Vixxon eyes. she made things interested as the song began to ended and mind control all the men n women to partner up. they too spin around and dips the ladies..

"Thank you..Vixxon.." she said as she looks back at him.

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:21 am
User Image
Vixxion smiles while he gently moved back in a formal stand then bows to yadira while kissing her hand "no thanks needed it's a honor to dance with a enchanting woman as yourself" he stood up straight as he talked to yadira  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:38 am
User Image

"Ohh myy..thanks." Yadira is flatter by the glamrous comments from Vixxon, she stands up and the crowd really was clapping at them. her and Vixxon performance became the highlight of the night. she bows to them and accidentally let out her seductive scent as everyone turns around n kiss each other.

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:43 am
User Image
Vixxion sniffs the air around him "hmm a very sweet scent like roses, starfruit, and strawberries mixed into a special incense of my tribe" his cheeks turn slightly pink as the scent washed over him making his blood heat up in lust  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:14 pm
User Image

Yadira blushes as Vixxon fallen under her scent and it was not her plans for him to be apart of the prey watch. she gasped and looks around then at Vixxon. she got overwhelm as her eyes kept blinking cute.

"I did not know that scent was plug into your tribe incense.. what should I do? there enough prey to go around but I am entreat by your skills..." she said to Vixxon.
Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:06 pm
User Image
Vixxion shrugs "starfruit is a aphrodisiac to my kind so right now my blood is heating up quickly by lust" he sits down trying to calm his temperature down while his cheeks turned bright red  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:23 pm
User Image

"Well let me cool you off.."Yadira said as she walks humming a enchantress melody. she gets closer to Vixxon and leans down as her lower body dragging below. she looks at him with her red eyes. her soft cherry lips parted and she takes a deep breathe, blowing cool mist surrounding Vixxon. she then left a cloud of chill to recover Vixxon body temperature.

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:34 pm
User Image
Vixxion sneezes shaking violently "miss yadira the cold is deadly to lamias" he gets up only to stumble onto yadira from the chill and scent mixture "sorry about that" he stands up slowly looking down into yadira's eyes  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:57 pm
User Image

Yadira stops blowing and stands up, she hugs Vixxon to keep him warm. although, her scent rubs on Vixxon alittle, she tries to help him cool off and cool down. her chill seems to be too much that she grabs a napkin from the bartop and wipe Vixxon sweat.

"Am sorry about that and I did not know the chill hurts lamia. I guess, we work like opposites. just call me,Yadira. all my prey call me Ms Yadira."

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:04 pm
User Image
Vixxion nods slowly as his temperature slowly returned to normal til he felt yadira's breast against his chest "ahem yadira people are staring at us probably wondering why a customer is holding a employee" he said softly blushing bright rrd  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:20 pm
User Image

Yadira releases Vixxon and sits next to him. "Am terribley sorry. Is there a place where your currently staying?" she asked vixxon.

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:29 pm
User Image
Vixxion nods "I live here yadira since I am technically a ghost lamia well long story short I died for love and the woman I loved just wanted to kill me basically she did but my pendant gives me back my body and my boss madame lu made me a separate living area" he stands up walking towards a serpent framed door as he opens it up he walked into a Amazon like room covered in silk pillows and many plants bearing produce such as vegetables, fruits, nuts and coco beans  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:03 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

User ImageTako ━━ Matthews
T H E xxxxHARDWORKER
age ━━ thirty
subject ━━ School's "Mr. Fix-it" Handyman
personality ━━ great listener, intellectual, loyal

Tako finished changing Eiji and then himself into the dry clothes. Brushing his hair out of his face and behind him before he rewrapped Eiji in the dry towel and set the clothes on a bench laid out to dry. Kneeling by Eiji and once more picked him up. Standing up and walked out to where the demoness and the sexy golden eyed man was. He walked over to them and sat down. He wondered what was going on with the married woman and the place owner but didn't ask. He probably didn't want to know. "Thanks for the dry clothing. I laid them out to dry." He said before Vixxion went to speak. "Seems broken hearts are something abundant tonight...." He mused outloud to himself. Sitting down in the chair Eiji had eaten in earlier. Nuzzling the nekojin behind the ears.

OOC: I started college. posts be slow especially early in week. I apologize that I'm not able to zap them out like you guys. ><  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:16 pm
User Image

Yadira gasped and glanced over at the serpent room then she nods at Vixxon. she looks back up and saw the other male appeared in the room. she cleared her throat and speaks up to both.

"Yes, he lost his life to a woman and I lost my only friend slash husband to violent family rivalry. Its indeed forbidden in my family to love the other species. I was young and I really want love..now, I am widower."

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Eiji had slept clean through most of it. He woke up for a short moment when he was redressed but he had just turned around and curled up again. Now back in the main room, the talking close by got through to him and he opened his eyes slowly. It took a moment for the boy to remember where he was, but he then moved up a little and smiled when he saw Tako upon looking up. The young Nekojin stretched and hugged the other. "Pappa." He spoke softly but he was happy to see him at waking up, though he was still sleepy and rested his head on his shoulder as he looked over at the lady on the table with his eyes half closed before he yawned and switched his gaze to the one that had carried him in earlier today. Eiji twitched his ears a bit as he watched while his tail gently swayed. But soon he turned and picked up the whistle the man had given him and put it in his pocket before he hugged his dad again and nuzzled him.

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items