Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm of Fang and Maceál Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:22 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang plates a simple egg and fruit salad breakfast onto the island "hmm what would I want for dinner tonight?...." he said before turning around looking down at maceal as he picked him up wrapping maceal's legs around his own waist "...how about you covered in fruit slices~" he smirked devilishly  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:38 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

With a gentle smile, Maceál looked up at Fang as he spoke. When the other turned around and picked him up he chuckled and wrapped his arms around him looking at him once he was holding him. With a soft smile, the young man leaned down and kissed him gently on his lips. He was glad to have Fang back. "I am sure I can arrange that for you. Some tropical fruit maybe. Mango, Papaya, Starfruit." He spoke after he kissed him gently.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:Blue distressed jeans|Black tanktop with with a Punk image.
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:07 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang chuckles as he kisses maceal back sweetly "don't forget guava my charmer" he growled softly as he sets maceal back onto his feet  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:39 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál gave him one more kiss and smiled as he was placed on the ground. "That sounds like a great mix, I'll remember it." The young man grinned teasingly and kissed Fang's cheek before sitting down with him.. Soon they would have their lessons.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:00 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang leans down kissing maceal deeply before moving back "how about we play hooky today charmer?~" he growled lustfully as his arms wrapped around maceal gently  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:06 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Feeling Fang's lips on his own he blushed lightly and kissed the other back lovingly looking up at him after the kiss. Though he was surprised by his proposition. Playing hooky wasn't something he usually did. But then looking up at his Love, it was to good to refuse, especially once Fang got to growling that way. Maceál chuckled embracing Fang and holding him close. "Then where do you propose we should go?" He asked before looking him in his eyes giving a sweet smile.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:40 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang rests his forehead against maceal's as he thought "how about the hot springs maceal?" He said kissing his head  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:13 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál smiled when he heard Fang's proposition. That wasn't a bad idea really. The hot springs would make for a great day out, regardless of the time. "That sounds like a good idea. It would be nice to visit those baths."

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:51 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang opens up the door walking inside and quickly shuts it locking it up before heading towards his bedroom with maceal in his arms  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:05 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál smiled happily at Fang as they entered their dorm and kissed him on his lips. It was a gentle kiss yet filled with his passion for his beloved. Especially this growing and expanding passion that was now piled up in his body while he had to restrain himself. The young man would have gladly ripped their clothes off by now, but he somehow managed to retain himself. It wasn't like Maceál to react so heavily to pure lust however. "Welcome home." He managed to utter those words before he kissed Fang again.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

My Character List, click name to see in-depth profile.

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:21 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang kisses maceal back passionately as he leaned back "indeed my charmer" he said walking to his bed "go ahead maceal you can give into your inner lust" hissing lightly  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:48 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The young man smiled into the passionate kiss before deepening it a bit. Hearing Fang's words when they broke it off for some air in between he grinned a bit, he was unsure as to why he felt it this in such an overwhelming wave but he definitely didn't need to hear those words twice. It didn't take long for him to undress Fang at all as he finally allowed himself to succumb to the lust inside.

============================
TIME SKIP
============================

Once they were done, Maceál just allowed the blissful aftermath wave over him which seemed even stronger than ever, as his head rested on Fang's chest. It rendered him near paralyzed for a moment. After a while his heart rate was finally dropping to a more normal pace as was his breathing returning to normal and he kissed Fang's chest. "You truly make me feel complete, my love."

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:-

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:02 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang growls lightly rubbing maceal's back "I could tell my charmer with my venom in made you change inner your beast that was chained down by your insurrections" he said while French kissing maceal passionately  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:41 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The young man smiled as they shared yet another passionate kiss. He could only agree with Fang there. With him being forced to hold back on his lust till they were finally here in the dorm, it had only build up and gotten stronger the longer he had been forced to suppress it. When they finally had the chance it had unleashed completely. "I'm happy and flattered you chose me as your mate. And I'll always be your proud partner for life." Maceál truly didn't want anyone else. No one would be able to interest and entice him as much as Fang did. The young man wasn't at all bothered by the fact they were bound for life now, instead he welcomed it.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:-

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:55 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang smiles "no maceal I meant the need of you wanting to dominate me my venom gave you the push you needed to let go" he picked up maceal placing his love fully on his chest "I love you my charmer forevermore"  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff