Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Marcel Velazquez's apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil nodded, a little surprised he had remembered the dish with everything else they had spoken about. There were plenty of other dishes as well, enough that he wondered if he should try to find a Southern cookbook for them to flip through since Marcel seemed determined to learned to cook that he was taking notes off of a cooking show. Getting one with Spanish recipes would probably be a good idea as well, assuming there might be dishes from the veteran's homeland that he might miss. Which reminded him of something that was, to him, very important. Switching over to the browser app, he typed in a search for chicharrones. "Ya gotta be ********' kiddin' me..." Virgil muttered underneath his breath when the search results popped up. Fried pork belly? It sounded a lot like cracklings back in the states, which was basically the same damn thing and could be found in just about any grocery or convenience store. Though home-made would probably be better than anything bought already cooked and bagged. The fact he could have misspelled it crossed his mind, but he didn't want to ask his Spanish lover. Doing so would ruin the surprise. Making a mental note to buy what he needed to make the chicharrones, he returned to his book. The cheater didn't die although it was going to take several months of physical therapy in order for him to walk again- if he was lucky. The main guy declared he would stay by his side the entire time and help him through it, which had his ex believing he had been forgiven for his crimes. This causes a heated conversation to break out between the two, which actually managed to suck the cynical male into the story. So much so, he didn't hear him mention going grocery shopping and it certainly didn't register with him when the channel was changed to a different one. Despite how much he enjoyed reading and how long he'd been doing it, Virgil was still a slow reader and, at times, had a hard time following along. Though he'd long since learned to tune out his surroundings in order to keep himself on track. His head jerked up from his phone at the mention of the Rebujito, however. "Pretty please with ah cherry on top." Ever since Marcel had mentioned it, he had looked forward to getting to try the cocktail. It had to be good if the other man had made such a big deal about it. "Could ya bring those sour gummy things back with ya?" Virgil perked up a bit to look at him like a hopeful pup. By some miracle, the halfbreed wasn't starving by now but he did have the munchies. Out of curiosity, he looked at the television to find another silly sitcom starting. He liked comedies as well as the next person though the ones that showed on network channels really weren't this thing. Grabbing the remote, he studied it for a moment before he hit what looked like the search button. When the right screen popped up, he let out a small sigh of relief that he hadn't screwed anything up and typed in the title for the movie he wanted to watch with Marcel. A large grin broke out across his face when he saw that his t.v. service actually had it. He really shouldn't be so thrilled, honestly. Marcel might just kick his a** for this. "Hey, that movie I was talkin' about is comin' on in about ah hour an' ah half." Memorizing the channel it was on, he returned to the channel his boyfriend was watching before.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:52 am
User Image

Marcel would grin a little bit when the other man decided to be a cutey and asked like that "Well because you asked so nicely I don't see why not" he stated with an amused look on his face as he went to work. By all means Rebujito's were plainly a very simple drink but it was bar none one of his favorites being simply lemon-lime soda pop of some kind and sherry, which he did prefer red sherry which was why he had been so happy when Virgil produced the bottle. But as with everything Marcel enjoyed his own little twists on the drink. As he got out two glasses for the drinks he would also open up the freezer and pulled out a full tray of ice cubes, these were special in that he'd actually mixed lime juice into the water before then putting some lemon zest into the water mixture as well. Marcel was rather nostalgic for bright, citrusy flavors as it reminded him of the drinks back when he still lived in Spain. They were the best way to beat the heat in his opinion and were extremely refreshing. Marcel would place several ice cubes into each of the glasses before then pouring half a glass of sherry into each. From there Marcel would reach into the refrigerator and produced a bottle of lemon-lime soda and cracked it open and filled the glass almost to the top. Just for a nice finishing touch Marcel would pull out half of a lemon and lime respectively before doing a quick zesting of each over the top of each drink just for that extra pop. Finally Marcel nodded his head in approval at the Rebujito's before then grabbing onto the bag of sour gummy's and the bag of barbecue chips for himself. However before he could begin to take everything out he perked up when Virgil mentioned that the movie he wanted to see was coming on soon which had Marcel smirking "It better deliver Querido!" he stated aloud in an amused tone before placing the gummy's and chips under each arm before then grabbing the full glasses and taking it all back over to the couch where his Lover was seated. Once he arrived Marcel would sit down and placed each of the glasses onto the table before then grabbing each of the snacks and handed Virgil the sour gummy candies "For you Amor" he stated before popping open the bag of chips and quickly ate one, nodding his head a small bit. Tangy and distinctly fake tasting but in a good way. Once that was done Marcel would reach down and grab the bubbly drink and took a small sip before letting out a sigh, there it was. That nostalgia that he never got enough of! "So Virgil, after your movie should we order Chinese again or did you want something else?" Marcel figured he'd ask just in case the other man had anything in mind.

(Translation: Amor = Love )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil set a timer on his phone to go off five minutes before their movie would start to remind him to change the channel over. Against his better judgment, he was quite confident the movie would scare Marcel. "It's kinda campy an' slow t'start but I think it will. And if it doesn't scare ya...well, I'm sure you'll appreciate gettin' t'see ah bunch half-naked women..." He shrugged a shoulder, clearly disinterested in those types of scenes. Even though it didn't bother him, the amount of full and partial nudity in the movie they were going to watch was ridiculous. Reaching out to take the candy, he placed his other hand on his chest. "From th' bottom of my heart, thank you. You're ah lifesaver." The retired bounty hunter was only half joking around with him. He opened the bag and grabbed a couple before tossing them back into his mouth. He grimaced a little at their sour taste as he sucked on them, feeling a bit more relaxed now he had something to keep his mouth busy with. He didn't have much of a sweet tooth but the sour candies were starting to grow on him, if only for their gummy texture. Another small handful was eaten once the first were finished, his every movement seeming to freeze for a second when he was asked what they would be eating later on. It was something Virgil gave some serious thought to. Depending on what happened tomorrow, he wouldn't be eating for a short time so did he want Chinese for his last meal? It was good, of course, but he debated over some of his favorite things to eat. All of which required ingredients and cooking, and he didn't feel like going through any of that so Chinese it would be. "That's fine with me, darlin'." The lycan made a promise to himself to get a cheeseburger at some point during the next few days. One that didn't come from a fast food joint. He ate more gummies to distract himself from thinking about all of the delicious toppings that could go on a cheeseburger. Aside from a dish made with chicken hearts and the obvious bloody steak, they were one of his top favorite things to eat. Once he finally had his fill of the sour snacks, he leaned forward to set down his spiked coffee and picked up the drink Marcel had made for him. He was close to hesitant as he raised the glass to his lips and took a small drink, expecting it to be something that was spicy. Virgil was pleasantly surprised, instead, when a refreshing taste with notes of citrus washed over his tongue. The Rebujito definitely was something he wouldn't mind drinking more often despite him not being a big fan of mixed drinks. But around Marcel, he was beginning to learn to appreciate drinks for the way they tasted instead of how quickly they could get him drunk. It took every ounce of will power he had to take sip and not simply suck down half the drink in one go. "Who says ya need t'know how t'cook when ya can make drinks like these?" Chuckling, Virgil readjusted to get comfortable again. "Ya really outdid yourself, darlin'. I think your parents would be proud."

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:01 am
User Image

Marcel let out a low whistle as the other man informed him about how the movie was a bit campy but passable to the Hispanic if anything because of half naked women "Ooooo ¿Algunas mujeres con poca ropa? Estás hablando mi idioma querido!" he stated in an amused tone as he could already picture it in his head. Hmm probably gonna be a blonde bombshell with huge tits, that one is a given. Probably your more standard brunette, possibly passing as the final girl, and a bunch of others. Either way Marcel was more so interested in the movie because Virgil thought it would scare the Hispanic. The half naked women were just a nice little bonus for the Bisexual man! The Veteran would then chuckle a little bit at the other man's over the top thank you and rolled his eyes "Mmhmm, what can I say? It's a habit" he stated with an amused look on his face before reclining back and relaxing into the couch, this thing was one of Marcel's best investments. It was so damn comfy! From there once the Hispanic posed his question he watched the other and smirked a little bit before nodding his head a bit "I'll put the call in after the movie is over, we can get the same as last time if you'd like" he commented before thinking back to what they had ordered. It would probably all take around twenty minutes to a half hour but that was fine for him, Marcel didn't mind waiting too since it wasn't like he was starving or anything. The former soldier would then pop another couple chips into his mouth as he watched the other man pick up the Rebujito that was made for him. The look of pleasant surprise both amused and pleased Marcel quite a bit as he chuckled before a wide grin grew on his face, clearly that compliment really resonated with the Hispanic "You think so? My Papá is a master of mixed drinks so I'd hope that I'm at least kind of living to that legacy" he stated as his grin grew into a wistful smile "My Papá was...well..is really choosey about his drinks, he once stated he'd rather drink flat champagne over a bad mixed drink" Marcel chuckled a bit at the dramatic deceleration "My Mamá always called him a priss, she was always more of a red wine kind of woman...granted if you asked me she was just as bad with her wines" he laughed and shook his head as he began to recall different times "One time she and I were over at a family friends birthday party and the hostess filled my Mamá's glass with one. I watched her take one sip in front of her and once her back was turned she spit it back into the glass and dumped it all into a nearby potted plant" he began to laugh at the memory "I never let her live that down! My Papá said that missing that was his single biggest regret" his laughter died down to small chuckles as a fond smile was one his face by now "You know what Virgil, I'm going to call my parents once you're fully recovered...however long that may take" in Marcel's head it shouldn't be more than a couple days but the fact that the doctor would need to cut Virgil open with silver and then proceed to treat that as well meant it might take longer than he thought. Marcel would take another sip of his rebujito as he glanced over at Virgil "I figure that way you won't get too irritated while recovering, my Mamá and Papá can be a bit talkative when they get going...and they're going to want to talk to you as soon as they find out about you" Marcel figured that he'd better give his Lover a fair warning in advance so he could prepare the other man for a plethora of questions that would be sure to come.

(Translation:
¿Algunas mujeres con poca ropa? Estás hablando mi idioma querido! = Some scantily clad women? You're speaking my language dear! )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil pouted when he chose to reply in Spanish, which was all unknown to him except for his pet name. He glanced over to where his phone sat and contemplated getting the ball rolling on learning the language with the app he'd downloaded. It didn't take long at all for him to decide he wasn't in the mood to start right at that moment, not having the mental energy to even continue reading his book much less actually learn anything new. He nodded to agree with his plans for their supper, already looking forward to it despite knowing it would be a couple of hours or so from now. The werewolf saw it as an opportunity to teach himself to not let his hunger rule over him. Once he had been quite used to going without and being hungry did use to bother him, but something the yakuza had done to him had broken him. Now he almost became desperate to eat as soon as the hunger pains started. "Wouldn't have said it if I didn't." He murmured, glad that the genuine compliment had apparently made Marcel pleased as punch. He turned in his spot so he could face him without having to crane his head to look at him and reclined again with his legs crossed. He always enjoyed it whenever the Hispanic spoke of his parents. The way he talked about them painted the couple in a good light and he found himself hoping a little that there would come a time when he would get to meet them. Although this story did make them seem a little bit high maintenance, at least when it came to their alcoholic beverages. He chuckled at the difference between them and himself, the older man definitely wasn't very picky when it came to alcohol and would drink stuff he didn't like as long as it helped him get a buzz. How his body processed anything considered to be a toxin was the biggest drawback in his opinion, getting drunk was more or less a race against that insane healing ability of his.

The open and happy expression he wore while Marcel talked nearly vanished when he mentioned he planned on calling his parents and letting him speak to them. Virgil rubbed at the of his neck as he looked down to the drink in his other hand. The prospect of it was starting to make him nervous. Sure, he wanted to meet them in some way, shape, or form but he thought there would be more time than a couple of days! The idea of telling him to call them now was quickly discarded. He felt a lot better than he had earlier, but he wasn't in any mood to talk to anyone new right now. Or anyone aside from his boyfriend for that matter. Hearing the two older Hispanics would be talkative hardly surprised him, their son had to get that loud mouth of his from somewhere! Bringing his gaze back to him, he offered a half smile. "Thanks for th' warnin'..." Having some small clue of what the phone call might be like was very much appreciated, especially given the importance of it. Virgil was going to have to be prepared to be on his best behavior again, he couldn't very well snap at his parents as he had at the veteran's ex-wife. Not that he believed there would be a reason to. His smile dropped as one concern of his returned. By what Marcel had said, it didn't seem like it would be a problem although he was still worried about it. "Sure they're not goin' freak out when ya tell 'em you're datin' ah man?" Parts of the world might be changing their views on same-sex relationships for the better, but he knew there were still a lot of people out there that still had problems with it although it did seem to be mostly older folks. The big guy took another slow drink as he contemplated over something. "I'm kinda glad ya can't meet my folks...Well, my Pa anyway. Can't say what Ma would think about us bein' t'gether but...he woulda tried t'kill us if he found out." Sad, but true. Frowning, Virgil leaned back into the cushions as if he was trying to get the couch to eat him. "Th' only time he ever really spent any time t'gether was when he took off work t'bring me ta ah town ah couple of days away from where we lived t'see these men that'd gotten hanged..." This one memory still stood out clearly to him since it had shaken his younger self so badly. "They had gotten caught ********' an' had been arrested. Knowin' two gay men were in their jail had pissed th' people in town off so they broke in an'...heh...lynched 'em. Sometimes I think Pa knew what I was before I did an' he was tryin' t'scare me straight 'cause there's no better cure for homosexuality than takin' you're ten year-old t'see th' rotting corpses of gay men hangin' from ah tree." His smirk was half-hearted and mostly fake. This was why he rarely talked about his past, he thought the tales were somewhat of a mood killer.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:45 pm
User Image

Marcel loved it when the other man pouted, it was so adorable to the Hispanic. It was probably why he would often speak in his native tongue to the Werewolf....other than when he wanted to make some completely salacious comments without the others knowledge of course. Marcel never even entertained the idea of Virgil learning Spanish, the other man just seemed to lazy to actually do such a thing just to catch the Hispanic. Once the topic turned to his parents Marcel could say that he was certainly more than happy to talk about them enthusiastically. He loved both his parents dearly and after not talking to them for so many years the Hispanic was more than happy to talk of them if anything. He made sure to watch the other man's reactions as he spoke of his parents and was pleased to find that Virgil apparently found some amusement in his stories. However the nervous look was not lost to the Hispanic when he mentioned calling his parents after the other man's recovery. It was without a doubt a daunting task to even just speak to the parents of your lover, he had been a nervous wreck when he first met Kendra's parents so he easily understood the idea of it being so terrifying. However Marcel would blink in surprise when the other man questioned if they'd be upset about him dating another man. Was that actually a concern of his? Right when Marcel opened his mouth to chide the other man with an amused tone he clammed up when Virgil began to speak about his own parents and his experience. Honestly with the knowledge that Virgil was more than one hundred years old his comment really didn't surprise him too much when his Lover informed him about how his Father would of tried killing the two of them. It just came with the times he supposed. However what did surprise him was just how purely callous the other man seemed to be, taking his younger son to see some people that had been hanged. But even worse was yet to come as Marcel now understood why Virgil was worried as to what the Hispanic parents would think of their relationship. The story about the two gay men getting lynched all for being gay sounded just about right for the time period but the fact that Rafe's Father went out of his way to show him the rotting corpses of two gay men who were hung was even worse. Marcel's frown was set deeply for a moment before finally a small but genuine smile formed on his face as he set his glass and bag of chips down on the table. He would then scoot over until he was right in front of Virgil and he reached up to caress his face with one hand before leaning in and pressed their lips together in a tender embrace. Marcel would pull back a bit and shook his head "Don't worry Querido, my Parents are nothing like that" he murmured quietly as his hand fell from his face to rest on his thigh "Rafe my Mamá and Papá both openly accepted me when I came out as Bisexual and had no problem when I dated a couple guys" he then squeezed the flesh under his hand a little bit as a way to try and comfort him and banish any bad thoughts "Hell, my Mamá swings both ways too so you don't have to worry" Marcel would then sit cross legged on the couch just like Virgil "Look Virgil you don't have to worry, this isn't like back then. Nobody important to us is going to have issues with our relationship, I promise" obviously there would always be people who disapproved of their relationship but that was why Marcel said 'Nobody important to us' since there was no way Marcel's own parents would ever have an issue with him. He would then smirk a little bit at the other man "If anything my Mamá will love you, you're everything she loved in a man. Handsome, square jawed, nice eyes....really nice hair" he chuckled a little bit to try and lighten the mood. Marcel just wanted Virgil to look to the future and not to the past "But honestly though, your Dad was ******** up for taking you to see that when you were so young. But don't let that experience worry you about the present and future, alright?" it was something that was clearly easier said than done and Marcel knew that but he kept his dark gaze locked onto Virgil to show that he had the unyielding support of the Hispanic.

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil released a faint hum as their lips met, relieved the tale hadn't upset Marcel enough that he wasn't able to bounce back quickly from it. A good portion of his dark past no longer bother him personally although he understood that the darker stories weren't really something to share during a pleasant conversation. He couldn't explain why he worried so much about sharing something that would truly distress the tough Lieutenant though, so far he had taken everything in stride. He moved his hand to rest it over the one on his thigh, his lips slightly pursing as he realized how nice it felt to have the gentle warmth underneath his palm. Was some part of him really so starved for affection that he couldn't handle a few hours without it? It irked him, but the older man didn't have the time to ponder over his own damaged and deprived soul and instead continued to focus on what he was saying. Honestly, he should have been able to come to the conclusion on his own. Marcel probably wouldn't have turned out to be as accepting as he was if his parents weren't. He blinked in surprise upon hearing his Mother was also bisexual. A devoted, bisexual Christian who was accepting of some things that went against the beliefs of her religion. "Sounds like ah real rarity. You're dad's lucky t'have 'er." He muttered before quieting down for a short moment. "Long as your family is good with us...that's all I care about. Th' rest of th' world can go ******** itself." Virgil was only concerned about those who mattered in their lives although now, thanks to his lover's reassurance, he no longer had to. Not that he would have let his parents' opinion of them get in their way. Still, it was nice to know it wouldn't be a problem for them. An eyebrow was quirked while he pressed his lips together to stop himself from laughing at his mother's tastes in men. Virgil couldn't help but disagree with parts of it since he hardly thought of himself as being handsome. "Aw, ya think my hair is nice?" He joked to show that he was perfectly fine. The past was the past, he had only told him out of some small hope that Marcel would understand why telling the members of his family about their relationship made him anxious. The brute wasn't all that used to being easily accepted. "Yeah...he was...but that's th' only thing I've kinda learned t'forgive him for. It was ******** up and wrong, but that's jus' how th' world was back then. I...guess I shouldn't hold it against 'im." Shrugging, he savored more of his drink while he studied the Hispanic's face and wondered which parent he favored more. Maybe the day would come when he could find that out for himself. Until then, he would just have to make do with what he was given. "I won't, darlin', an' I can't wait t'talk t'em." Virgil leaned forward and kissed him on the lips before he rested his forehead against his. "I'm curious....didja inherit your taste in men from your momma?" He would playfully tease him with a slight grin.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:43 pm
User Image

Marcel couldn't help but smile when Virgil looked surprised at his Mothers sexual orientation. Yeah, honestly a lot of people were surprised when his Mother's orientation ever came up. Usually it only ever came up when homophobes began to say horrible things about gay or bisexual people, they were usually caught off guard when she got real aggressive with them. She was a scary woman and was really good at shutting people up before cutting them out of her life. He grinned and nodded his head a bit when he heard Virgil's comment "Yeah, he used to say that a lot himself..." Marcel stated with a small but amused smirk on his face. He always told Marcel to choose someone who made you thankful to be with them, even when they weren't around to hear the deceleration. It was something that the Hispanic was beginning to understand more and more every day with the other man. He then proceeded to grin and laugh a little bit at his lovers comment and grinned a little bit "There we go, that's what I like to hear" Marcel loved how Virgil put things sometimes, ever blunt and no ******** to give. He found it so amusing. As the conversation continued Marcel ended up getting yet another laugh when Virgil made a joke "Oh yeah, you have some really nice hair. Shame I can't run my hands through it on a regular basis" he really did think Virgil's hair looked nice on him, he almost couldn't imagine the other man with short hair like the Hispanic's own style. Marcel would then make sure to remain attentive to the other man as he spoke about his Father a bit more and nodded his head "Yeah, you're right. Maybe he would have been a completely different man if he were born in modern times" it was a distinct possibility that his lovers Father could have been a better. Oh well, it was a hypothetical scenario that would never happen so there was no point in dwelling on it. Marcel would then feel a leap of joy when Virgil expressed that he couldn't wait to speak to the Hispanic's parents. It made the Veteran happy to know that it wasn't something that the other man was dreading, well even if he was Virgil was doing a good job at hiding it if that was the case. Marcel would then savor the kiss for a moment before he simply sat there and allowed their foreheads to rest against each other as his gaze simply lingered on the other man. Of course once he went and made his little comment Marcel had to pull back and laugh a little bit before grinning at the other man and nodding "Possibly, once I came out at thirteen my Mamá was more than happy to gossip with me and ask whether I thought some men around Spain were hot or not" he laughed a little bit more "So there's a good chance she influenced my tastes quite a bit" he would admit to the other man before smirking a little bit in amusement "Say..Querido, I'm just wondering. Before you met me, what did you look for in a guy. Be it only for sex or not" Marcel was actually genuinely a bit curious about the other man's tastes and what he was looking for "Or were you only looking for whatever guy would spread his legs?" of course the Hispanic wouldn't judge the other man for that if it were the case, he certainly had no room to judge.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil chuckled a bit. ”It’s not so bad when ya don’t pull on it.” Though, sadly, just about any sort of attention paid to his hair would eventually excite him on some level. It made going to get a haircut really awkward and it was for that very reason the werewolf had learned to trim his own hair. Shorter hair cuts and styles were far above his skill level though so he kept it shoulder length for simplicity’s sake. He doubted his father would be any different if he’d lived during this time period. some people just stood too firmly in their beliefs to ever change, but there was little point in continuing to talk about what his father could possibly be like since there wasn’t a snowball’s chance in hell of that happening thankfully. A smile graced his lips when Marcel perked up at hearing he was looking forward to the phone call. Sometimes it seemed like it would be so difficult to make the broken soldier happy and yet, a good portion of the time, the most simplest of things seemed to do the trick. The prospect of speaking to them was a tad scary if he was being honest, but hisi desire to do so outweighed any fear about it he did have. Virgil straightened when he pulled back, unable to keep himself from laughing right along with him. It wasn’t hard at all for him to imagine a younger Marcel with his mother in some public place, talking about the attractive men around them. But his amusement didn’t last long, the returned question causing him to falter. He stared at him in mild panic as he tried to think of some sort of answer but he drew a blank. Luckily, he was saved by the added question. ”Aye...ah warm an’ willin’ body.” Virgil chuckled nervously. ”I wasn’t out there lookin’ for love so attraction had lil’ t’do with it...I’d take ‘em all long as they were interested.” Fat, skinny, tall, short...it didn't matter to him. Usually being completely trashed helped and having little to no self-respect helped in that regard. He scratched at his bearded jawline while he thought about it. His own answer didn’t really satisfy him. It made their relationship feel cheap in a way, like he was just settling for Marcel because he was around and he wanted to be with him. That wasn’t the case at all for him. ”When I started workin’ in th’ mine with my Pa...I found ah lot of th’ other men drop dead sexy...y’know th’ kind...rugged, hard workin’ manly men...Still do think they’re hot as ******** but those sweet lil’ twinks are good in their own way.” He let out an almost wistful sigh before grinning happily at him. He put down his glass between his legs and covered both of his hands with his own. ”But none of that matters…you’re my type.” A hand was moved and placed over Marcel’s heart. ”Ya could gain three hundred pounds an’ get man boobs an’ I wouldn’t want anyone else. That bein’ said...please don’t do that.” His grin grew. ”It would be bad for your heart an’...Well, I ain’t gonna lie...I very much appreciate this tight an’ tone body of yours.”

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:26 am
User Image

Marcel would let out a small hum of acknowledgement when the other mad informed him that it could play with his hair if he didn't pull on it "You don't say?" well now the Hispanic wanted to give it a try as soon as he could. Maybe later in the night when they were cuddling in bed, yeah that seemed like a good time to do it. Marcel had always enjoyed running his hands through Kendra's hair whenever they were simply resting together. He didn't know why but he had found that there was something oddly soothing about the feeling of running your hand through soft locks of hair, especially when the person was your lover. Marcel just really lived for the little things in life honestly, he was by all means a simple man to keep happy for the most part. Yeah TV and movies were a passion of his but to be genuinely happy all Marcel really needed was a loved one and small, mundane things that most people didn't even give a second thought to. Simply being in the company of your lover, holding their hands, a pleasant conversation, running one's fingers through their lovers hair, it was all Marcel really wanted in life. He'd spent so much time out in the battlefield living things that most people only ever experienced in war movies that such trivial and small things were what really mattered in his eyes. Once the Hispanic's own question was posed he couldn't help but smirk a little bit in amusement at the clear panic that was etched onto his face. It was a bit funny to him if he were being honest which was why he couldn't suppress a chuckle when the other man finally agreed with his follow up question "Hey, I get it. You don't really need standards when all you're looking for is a hole to stick your d**k in" hell Marcel was guilty of this himself. Usually he had tried to hook up with women he at least found semi attractive but there were more than a few times where Marcel threw standards to the wind and the only one left was that they were clean. Ugly or not, fat or skinny he'd take them home for a good lay and usually alcohol was a good way to lower those standards. He was more than content to leave well enough alone, satisfied with the answer he received. However Marcel was a bit pleased to hear Virgil begin to properly explain what his type was and the Veteran listened with interest and smirked before letting out a small whistle "Mmmhmm, I think I can envision them" and he liked what he was envisioning! He would then chuckle a little bit "Oh yeah, I would agree to that, twinks certainly do have their own charm" Marcel would certainly say that a cute twink was a very nice sight to see. Of course he was expecting this to come and Marcel let out a small chuckle when the other man affirmed that the Hispanic was his type now. Typical Virgil making his heart begin to thump in his chest like that! However he was completely caught off guard when the other man began to describe how he'd still love him if he gained....three hundred pounds with man tits!? What a scenario!

Marcel couldn't even hold it in as he began to have a nasty fit of laughter at the very thought "Seriously Virgil!?" he managed to get out before finally settling down after a minute or so and returned the other man's grin "I would sooner rip out my own fingernails than ever let myself go that far!" Marcel would then lift up his shirt and patted his toned abs "Is this some secret way of telling me I'm gaining weight?!" he began to laugh once again, showing that he was only joking around with the werewolf. Quite frankly Marcel was too proud of his own physique to even let himself gain a bit of flab, it was something that was deeply ingrained into him from his years of combat training. Once Marcel was finally finished laughing he'd grin a little bit before he leaned forward a bit with a look of interest in his eyes. Now that he had Virgil sharing information there were some more random questions that he wanted to ask, Marcel enjoyed learning more and more about Virgil. This was by far more interesting to him than whatever sitcom or whatever was playing on the TV at this moment in time "Virgil, do you remember your first time? Where was it, who was it?" he asked with a curious look on his face. Of course he would share his own tale with Virgil once the other man was finished telling about his own experiences first.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A bark of laughter escaped from Virgil. Here he was trying to be polite about his licentious ways and lack of standards when Marcel came along and put it so very plainly. Like the man himself was speaking from experience and he came nowhere close to judging him for it. Not because he had done the exact same thing for so many years, but rather because he just didn't believe people needed to be a committed relationship or even really know each other to have some fun together. His grin remained while their conversation continued, widening at times to show pearly whites whenever something to struck him as particularly funny. He was under the impression his lover might have a type although it was nice to hear that he agreed with his viewpoint on being able to admire all sort of different types of men. The older man was slowly starting to catch on to the fact he seemed to become flustered in some way whenever he said anything even remotely romantic. This time, however, he didn't get to admire the small change of his features. He quickly drew back when the Hispanic suddenly erupted with laughter and stared him with a look of slight bewilderment before he huffed and pouted briefly when it became clear he was laughing over what he had said. Maybe the description was on the drastic side but he had been trying to make a point! His gaze dropped from his face to admire his abdomen the moment he pushed up his shirt, enjoying the sight of the of tanned and muscled flesh while he quickly shook his head. Saying anything that might hurt his feelings was something he would prefer to avoid, Virgil would still come right out and say it if the former soldier was getting heavier.

The next question had his grin softening into a small smile. Of course, he remembered his first time. It was forgetting it that was the hard part. Virgil doubted he would like his answer although that wasn't going to stop him from telling him. "In ah jail cell in some half-dead settlement with Matthew. Figured he wanted somethin' outta me when he came in with actual food an' good whiskey but...never woulda pegged it was that." He chuckled at the memory. The halfbreed had been so clueless to the attraction his dead ex had for him then. Still was to this day, having no idea when someone was interested in him until something was said or things became the tiniest bit physical. A faint shade of pink color his cheeks. "You're gonna laugh at this but startin' out...I had no ********' clue what I was askin' for." His blush darkened with the admittance he basically had little idea of how two men had sex. It wasn't as if he could have looked it up on the internet or even read a book about it and he sure as hell couldn't ask anyone. Virgil wasn't ashamed of his sexuality and had never wished to be what society deemed 'normal', but he hadn't wanted to die for it by asking or flirting with the wrong man. He had learned just how important it was to keep his attraction to other men a secret after what his father had shown him and he had been prepared to take it to the grave with him, to die without ever knowing what it was like to share in pleasure with someone else. "Matthew wasn't exactly th' gentle or patient sort. It hurt. I could barely stay on my horse th' next day an' I swore I was never lettin' that b*****d near me again. It didn't work out like that...but I learned t'take 'im eventually without it hurtin'...Still didn't really wanna let anyone else top after he ditched me." Marcel was the obvious exception. After Matthew, he found it difficult to get excited about bottoming for someone without a deep level of trust and he definitely didn't have any trust in the strangers he hooked up with in seedy bars. Virgil picked up his drink again. "As much as I wanna say I learned th' rest from experience..." He smirked. "My first time toppin' was with ah prostitute...stayed with 'im for a while, learned his tricks of th' trade. Th' first time I went t'New Orleans actually. I'd heard of ah whore house that supposedly catered t'anyone's tastes so I went t'check it out for myself." He shrugged a shoulder while fixing him with another half-smile, waiting for Marcel to share his own story about losing his virginity. Since they had started to trade stories of their same experiences, he didn't think he had to bother with asking.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:46 pm
User Image

Marcel wasn't exactly ashamed to put things bluntly, granted he liked how Virgil was trying his best to be polite about his promiscuous past. The Hispanic didn't mind either way. The Veteran was more than happy either way to laugh at the sheer idea of himself gaining weight in general and it was all made even better when Virgil began to pout a bit over his laughter. He couldn't help it! The whole thought of it was funny to him as well as the way the other man had worded it! Marcel would then grin a bit as he lifted his shirt up, it seemed that no matter how many times the other man saw him shirtless the other man would always be so intent to appreciate the sight. It definitely was rather nice to be appreciated by someone so thoroughly and quite frankly Marcel always enjoyed the view as well whenever Virgil was shirtless. Once the Hispanic posed his question he listened intently and honestly didn't like the answer he was given but he didn't stop the other man. He still wanted to know all there was to know about Virgil, even if it included that ******** Mathew. Of course however it seemed that even then there was a bit of humor as Marcel did in fact chuckle when the other man admitted to not knowing what he was asking for. Well that was a bit funny and the blush on his cheeks was very cute in his eyes. Still though aside from that chuckle Marcel was wholly attentive and He took in what the other man was saying and it only made the Veteran wish he had done more painful s**t to that ********! To know that he wasn't even gentle or willing to give a virgin the chance to enjoy it was causing the Hispanic's temper to flare just a little bit as he was openly bristling at the idea of it. However he nodded his head and offered a small smile on his face "Well that explains the hesitance..." Marcel stated referring to the time time he topped and it all became clear now. A bad first experience could easily put anyone off to bottoming, hell Marcel wasn't sure he'd have been willing if Virgil hadn't made his first ever experience bottoming as good as it was. It did hurt like a b***h but the older man had just managed to save it thankfully. Marcel would then grin a bit when Virgil enlightened Marcel about how he learned what he did from a prostitute which caused the Hispanic to chuckle a little bit "Hey, he taught you well at least" Marcel grinned a little bit before shaking his head a little bit at the memory of his first time "I'll be honest, looking back on my first time I really dodged a bullet" he explained "It was with my second girlfriend, Ofeilia. Really beauty when I was like fifteen, best looking girl I'd ever dated up until that point" the Hispanic started out with as he remembered the old days "It was at her house, her parents had just left for a party and we were completely home alone. As you know how teenagers are, one thing led to another and well...you know" this time it was Marcel's turn to go a bit red in the face "We had stolen a condom from her Dad's dresser and well...it was my first time and...lets just say I didn't last long..." Marcel wore a bashful smirk on his face at the memory before shaking his head a little bit "But after that things started getting a bit...weird...Ofelia started asking for sex all the time and at first it was great but then...I noticed that she started...asking me to go without a condom..." Marcel thought back on those days "Finally she started demanding that we only have sex without a condom or else there was no sex at all...and when I began to talk to her past boyfriends about it that surprised them since apparently she would insist they have a condom" he let out a small sigh "I only did that once before I...eh...well...she had gone to the bathroom and I began to poke around her room since I was bored and..I found a small shrine with pictures of us in her closet..." Suddenly Marcel rubbed his arms as if he had gotten a bad case of the shivers "I then realized that she was obsessed with me and wanted my kid or something like that...I was lucky that I had the foresight to pull out before anything....eh..unwanted happened..." it was a truly scary time for Marcel "I dumped her like a bad habit immediately after that and she..eh..she stalked me for a good year or so before finally giving up on me...but if I hadn't I might have had to marry her or get an early job to support the baby..." for a teenage boy no older than fifteen, the thought of dropping your life to get a job and take care of a baby was probably a nightmare "After that I had decided to get my first boyfriend, granted we didn't do anything outside of kissing. He was one of those popular boys and was scared of what may happen to his reputation if he were caught dating a boy so that didn't last too long" the Hispanic chuckled "Honestly we weren't subtle about it and even held hands at school a couple times so everyone knew, but he seemed to think we were hiding it or something" he laughed a little bit at the memory of his first ever boyfriend.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil slowly nodded his head in return. He had noticed the other night Marcel had picked up on his anxiety and hadn’t seemed too thrilled about it, but he hadn’t been able to be able to distract himself from the painful memories at the time. He knew it wasn’t right or fair to his loving companion and he felt guilty that he had let it dampen the moment for them. Though he was thankful he'd been able to go through with it, the experience was a real eye opener to say the least. He shot him a wolfish grin at being told he had been taught well. The lycan was going to take that as a compliment. Of course, he had picked up a few tricks over the years though he did owe a decent amount to the sex worker. Without him, Virgil was sure it would have taken him a long while to learn get it right after the way Matthew had treated him. Dodged a bullet? The statement caused his interest in his story to grow, even going as far as lean forward slightly with an eager look on his face. He smirked to himself while he listened to him. Any time he got to see the handsome features of the former Marine's turn even the slightest shade of red would be cherished although the bashful smirk that came with it was the icing on the cake for him this time. His head bowed a bit as he tried his best to keep from laughing. Straight, bisexual, or gay...it seemed all men were plagued with not being able to last for long their first time. It had happened to him his first time with the prostitute, but he would take a quick orgasm over not finishing at all, which had happened with Matthew. He sobered a little when he mentioned his girlfriend at the time had turned against protection. It didn't take a genius to figure out what her idea was, she certainly wasn't the first woman to try to trap a man in a relationship by getting pregnant. " ********' creep." He murmured with a scowl at the mention of the shrine. Unfortunately, he knew first hand how disturbing it could be to have someone obsess over you and he hated that Marcel had to go through it, especially when he was only a teen. Fearing the story might be starting to make him uncomfortable, he reached out to grab one of his hands once he was done rubbing his arm. What had happened with his old girlfriend had no doubt been a terrible experience for the teen, but he still smiled a little as Marcel speculated over what would have happened if he hadn't pulled out. The b***h would have cruelly sealed his fate but it was nice to hear he would have tried to do the right thing by his unwanted child. Virgil snickered at the knowledge he had dated a guy afterward and he honestly it couldn't blame him. "Ah, young love." He teased before growing a tad self-conscious. "Ya started at lot sooner than I did...I was in my late twenties when it first happened an' a lil' older than ya are now when I met th' whore." He wasn't judging him for losing his virginity as a teen, he just found the difference strange in a humorous way. Though if he had an attraction to women the old bounty hunter probably would've lost it a lot sooner.

He slightly flinched when the timer on his phone went off. He had completely forgotten about it with their entertaining conversation and the shrill noise caught him off guard. After silencing it, he picked up the remote long enough to change the channel over to correct one. It wouldn't be too much longer now. That rare shy smile of his returned as he looked back to Marcel. "Y'know, I'm glad ya took control th' other night…forgot how fun it can be…'specially when you're with some who cares." He was all too aware of his face heating again. They could do such naughty things together yet talking about his time shares with him made his heart flutter like an innocent's at the mere mention of sex. "I assumed I was th' first guy when ya told me that night but…" He squinted at him, unsure if he really wanted to finish his sentence. After thirty seconds, he let out grumbled sigh. "You've topped before, right?"

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:46 am
User Image

Marcel found it rather endearing that Virgil seemed to become so interested in the story of his second girlfriend. It was nice to know that the other man was that invested in his tale, even leaning forward to show the genuine interest that he had. Marcel would feel his face turn a bit brighter red when he saw the smile on Virgil's face, he so wanted to laugh at him, the jerk! Well...honestly Marcel would have laughed too if he were in Virgil's shoes. When recounting the tale of when he first lost his virginity Marcel did in fact feel a bit uncomfortable as he remembered to psychotic look on her face when she found him staring at her shrine. The hand on his own was comforting to say the least "Scariest moment I experienced up until that point" he muttered a bit before chuckling a little bit, looking back on it there were some clear warning signs. Her desire to spend every waking moment with him, constant photos, needing to hang off his arm like some parasite, the signs were all there. With that being said however Marcel was young and horny and easily brushed off all those telltale warning signs in favor of having a nice warm body to please himself with. Marcel would then proceed to huff a little bit when he was teased for having a boyfriend afterwards, he couldn't help it! She'd scared him off women for a while! The Hispanic then nodded his head and grinned a little bit "Not as easy for you since you were a gay guy in the olden days, can't make fun of you for that!" he stated before grinning "Unless you were willing to find a woman and close your eyes the whole time" he chuckled a little bit at the thought of doing that, it was clearly extreme just to get off to a warm body but still! Marcel would blink a bit at the sound of the alarm going off as it had caught him off guard since he was so enthralled with their conversation. Marcel watched as Virgil changed the channel to a different one, but before he could request the remote to see what the movie was called he blinked when his lover began to speak. Suddenly Marcel could feel his own face heating up once more alongside Virgil as a small smile grew on his face when the other man confessed about how he was glad about the other night "Oh well..heh...I'm glad you enjoyed it, maybe I'll make a habit of it" he chuckled a little bit at the other man as he reached up and rubbed the back of his neck. Being in the act was one thing but to actually talk about it so openly was always something that flustered the Hispanic a little bit. But then he supposed that being open about what you did and didn't like in the bedroom was important for a healthy relationship. However his happy thoughts were interrupted when his Lover began to speak. The pause had Marcel tilting his head just a little bit to the side, but what? He would then blink a little bit when the other man spoke and Marcel was admittingly enough a bit blindsided by it to say the least. He stood there for a moment as he processed it before realizing what he meant "You mean...with a guy?" he wanted to clarify before continuing on. The Veteran would then chuckle a little bit and shook his head "I wasn't lying Virgil, you really are the first man I've ever had sex with, bottom or top" he spoke plainly to the other man with an amused grin"The closest to a sexual encounter I've ever had with another man was jerking off with Jordan when we were still young teens and experimenting" Marcel explained to Virgil before then shaking his head "I'll be honest with you Virgil, I kind of just applied my experience with women to you" he said with a small smirk on his face "I mean a man's a** and a woman's a** are honestly pretty much exactly the same, it's just a matter of finding that special spot either way" he finished his explanation, figuring that it was his performance in topping him that caused that idea to worm it's way into his head.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Can't say I blame ya." Virgil would have felt the same in his shoes. He was an adult when the voodoo priestess had taken an obsessive interest in him and that had been one of the most stressful times of his life. He could imagine how bad it was for Marcel at a younger age and with it being his first sexual relationship as well. Women were ******** crazy! "Smart man," As much as his boyfriend loved to tease him, it seemed he knew not to cross the line when it came to how long it'd taken him to lose his v-card. His amused expression became one of disgust when he mentioned pretending a woman was a man and he quickly shook his head. The idea had never crossed his mind and even if it had, he would have never been that desperate for sex. He doubted he would've been able to get it up in the first place since the knowledge it wasn't a man wouldn't be forgotten no matter how hard he tried. His embarrassment lessened when he noticed Marcel was apparently just as flustered as he was when it came to talking about their sex life together. "Wouldn't hear me complain' if ya do..." It would be a damn shame if he decided not to be the top again after reintroducing him to that sort of pleasure, but he would learn to live with it. He slowly nodded to confirm while having thought it was obvious he meant with a guy, his eyes widening as he continued. "I didn't think ya were lyin' or anythin' like that, darlin'." Virgil was quick to utter, hoping he hadn't offended his lover. Just as he was preparing to explain why he was curious, Marcel went and made a confession he never would have guessed at in a million years. Those green eyes stared at him briefly before he erupted into a fit of laughter. Another difference in their teenage years, one he found to be highly amusing and oddly endearing in a way. Also strange though he was mostly thankful the man he loved had had such a close bond with someone he could trust on that deep of a level. His laughter only lasted for a few seconds before he managed to calm down enough to properly listen to him. He scoffed and rolled his eyes at hearing he'd more or less treated him like a woman. "Aye. I thought as much..." He returned the smirk with a soft chuckle. "Heh, maybe..." He didn't think men and women weren't exactly the same down there in regards to the spot their gender possessed that made it feel so damn good. Then again, it was as the Hispanic put it, it came down to being able to find the sweet spot, which hadn't been a problem for the former virgin at all. His old bartending friend with benefits had bottomed for a straight man once and it had taken nearly a week for the guy to stop complaining about how bad it was so, admittingly, he hadn't expected great things from the first time with the veteran topping. How very wrong he'd been. "Jus' didn't think ya'd be that good th' first time...it surprised me." He muttered almost like he talking to himself. Virgil put his empty glass on the coffee table and stretched out before leaning back with his arms folded behind his head. He stretched out his legs as well, setting a foot on Marcel's thigh just to be a pain. A scrutinizing look came over him as he critically eyed his toes. They looked fine although he made a mental note to make an appointment for a pedicure soon. The older man was particular about his feet and hands and while he could trim his nails on his own, he preferred having a professional do the rest for him. The foot massages were a bonus, too.

His attention shifted to the television as the movie finally started to play, showcasing a group of young adults settling into an exclusion resort hidden somewhere in the jungles of South America. Two sisters who were both ample-breasted blondes along with their red-haired friend, the first women's boyfriends and a friend of theirs who was obviously meant to be comic relief if the perverse jokes he kept dropping while they settled into their cabin were anything to go by. Well, the men were. The women had left them to deal with the unpacking while they went for a dip in the large lake whose shore the resort was built on. Even knowing what sort of terrible monster lived in the fictional place, Virgil wouldn't mind vacationing there. It was beautiful, with a lush and dense jungle surrounding the body of water with its white sand and crystalline water. Besides, he didn't think a leech god and its supernatural offspring would be any match for a creature such as himself!

By Bi Blitz

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games