Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --!!!--
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another shiny.
  +1
View Results

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:52 am
Nidorous

Yeah it was back in 2k15 apparently. rofl was one of kin's first events I think, was a halloween for ghost splicing from what I read.
But think the front page of the thread I linked to, judging by title was somekinda kins only thread.

Sadly didn't get around to anything last night. gonk
But watching Black Clover,
Hachi--something or another long a** name about a guy some how unexplained getting spirited into body of a kid in a kingdom else where and is some kinda strong a** wizard.
Gleipnir - about this dude that turned into some kinda giant fur suit monster with a gun ( you'd have to watch it to make sense of it. )
Waiting on season 2 of No Guns Life, and Sword art online alice's season 3

you watching any?

...desperate people will buy into anything huh? Dunno, think I'd take my chances, hate squash. emotion_puke
No pockets?! emotion_jawdrop WHY?! HOW? emotion_jawdrop That's...gotta be some kinda sin, or something illegal! Got to have pockets. And pockets big enough to hold a 2 liter of soda in too! And cargo pockets!

User Image

User Image

User Image

As for how to make pockets. Uhhh...don't have an answer for you there. I'm sure someone in the guild would know.

HA. Pay for it...That used to be a rule way back when. Dunno when that you break it you buy it rule died out, but it needs to come back.

...Must invest in some eagles... emotion_dowant

Snakes is kinda like a bird's, if you ever had a bird drop on you, warm, gooey, kinda smelly...all in one sort of deal. gonk

Have had plenty of frogs and toads wizz on me. gonk Ah well, I mean, those little tiny spring peepers...who can resist picking one up now and again?

rofl Towel challenge met and accepted huh?

Ack! The ghost splice shard also gives 100% splicing rate. Sad I missed it. Still no update. rawr!

It's fine. I mean, I even get distracted a lot. lol
Nope. Because reading. 3nodding I dont wanna watch yet because I wanna finish the circle of magic universe books first. BUT I am planning to watch Attack on Titans the latest season and Assassination Classroom after all this reading.

Uneducated desperate people, yes. Why do you hate squash though. surprised squash is good and yummy. 3nodding
Yeah because idk rofl I had most of these tailored because I like to be comfortable, I did tell the dressmaker to put pockets but she didn't only have a few that does. maybe she ran out of cloth? idk. POCKETS is everything. ahahaha I love my pants that have pockets more than my pants that doesn't.
The lack of pockets is fine sometimes though because I just place it between my boobs, tbh. Looked up youtube videos but I really really suck at sewing lol We'll see how this goes lol

Yeah it definitely does so that people would be more careful and won't just let their kids touch anything.

Oh gosh no. HOLD UP- did you ever experienced it? having a bird drop on you? SINCE you explicitly described it.. sweatdrop

well the only ones I've picked are tree frogs. the really really tiny brown ones. other than those nope. I dislike the others mostly.

lol Yep! It took awhile but I was happy about that purple gold outfit I came up with but I changed again today

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:35 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

Yeah it was back in 2k15 apparently. rofl was one of kin's first events I think, was a halloween for ghost splicing from what I read.
But think the front page of the thread I linked to, judging by title was somekinda kins only thread.

Sadly didn't get around to anything last night. gonk
But watching Black Clover,
Hachi--something or another long a** name about a guy some how unexplained getting spirited into body of a kid in a kingdom else where and is some kinda strong a** wizard.
Gleipnir - about this dude that turned into some kinda giant fur suit monster with a gun ( you'd have to watch it to make sense of it. )
Waiting on season 2 of No Guns Life, and Sword art online alice's season 3

you watching any?

...desperate people will buy into anything huh? Dunno, think I'd take my chances, hate squash. emotion_puke
No pockets?! emotion_jawdrop WHY?! HOW? emotion_jawdrop That's...gotta be some kinda sin, or something illegal! Got to have pockets. And pockets big enough to hold a 2 liter of soda in too! And cargo pockets!

User Image

User Image

User Image

As for how to make pockets. Uhhh...don't have an answer for you there. I'm sure someone in the guild would know.

HA. Pay for it...That used to be a rule way back when. Dunno when that you break it you buy it rule died out, but it needs to come back.

...Must invest in some eagles... emotion_dowant

Snakes is kinda like a bird's, if you ever had a bird drop on you, warm, gooey, kinda smelly...all in one sort of deal. gonk

Have had plenty of frogs and toads wizz on me. gonk Ah well, I mean, those little tiny spring peepers...who can resist picking one up now and again?

rofl Towel challenge met and accepted huh?

Ack! The ghost splice shard also gives 100% splicing rate. Sad I missed it. Still no update. rawr!

It's fine. I mean, I even get distracted a lot. lol
Nope. Because reading. 3nodding I dont wanna watch yet because I wanna finish the circle of magic universe books first. BUT I am planning to watch Attack on Titans the latest season and Assassination Classroom after all this reading.

Uneducated desperate people, yes. Why do you hate squash though. surprised squash is good and yummy. 3nodding
Yeah because idk rofl I had most of these tailored because I like to be comfortable, I did tell the dressmaker to put pockets but she didn't only have a few that does. maybe she ran out of cloth? idk. POCKETS is everything. ahahaha I love my pants that have pockets more than my pants that doesn't.
The lack of pockets is fine sometimes though because I just place it between my boobs, tbh. Looked up youtube videos but I really really suck at sewing lol We'll see how this goes lol

Yeah it definitely does so that people would be more careful and won't just let their kids touch anything.

Oh gosh no. HOLD UP- did you ever experienced it? having a bird drop on you? SINCE you explicitly described it.. sweatdrop

well the only ones I've picked are tree frogs. the really really tiny brown ones. other than those nope. I dislike the others mostly.

lol Yep! It took awhile but I was happy about that purple gold outfit I came up with but I changed again today

Damn. Don't know if that shard is still around some where or what. Not heard of it in awhile.

Whistles You a bit behind huh? gonk Have fun! 1st season of assassination class is good, couldnt get into the second one.

It's just... emotion_puke tastes horrible. yuck.
Ah. You told her to put pockets and she didn't? take it off the bill?
I don't think I could get away with shoving my phone in my boxers. gonk Will have to stick to pockets.

Should send the kids and parents a fine for not only being out and being unnecessarily so, but for breaking crap too.

Well, kinda happens sometimes when you're handling a bird. gonk

User Image ...they dont get much bigger.

after making this avatar for the runway tomorrow, done with avatar making. gonk

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:47 pm
Nidorous

rofl I am some how no longer surprised by this. I think when you finally write your book ( now would be a good time to start! ) would be shorter to list the things you've -not- done yet! blaugh 3nodding

I'm looking forward to the day I can have a Cigar rolled between the large naked breasts of a woman called Delores (Made up name) in Cuba. It's on my bucket list, I'll get back to you when it happens wink  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:54 pm
AstroZeek
Nidorous

rofl I am some how no longer surprised by this. I think when you finally write your book ( now would be a good time to start! ) would be shorter to list the things you've -not- done yet! blaugh 3nodding

I'm looking forward to the day I can have a Cigar rolled between the large naked breasts of a woman called Delores (Made up name) in Cuba. It's on my bucket list, I'll get back to you when it happens wink

And got to be a damn decent cook, right?

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 12:56 am
Nidorous

Damn. Don't know if that shard is still around some where or what. Not heard of it in awhile.

Whistles You a bit behind huh? gonk Have fun! 1st season of assassination class is good, couldnt get into the second one.

I don't think I could get away with shoving my phone in my boxers. gonk Will have to stick to pockets.

Should send the kids and parents a fine for not only being out and being unnecessarily so, but for breaking crap too.

They're expensive. Oh well. Just gonna wait for someone to sell at a low price if ever the achievement will not be granted to me. Maybe I should just ask them for the splice shard back.

well yeah but then again I get too distracted sometimes so.. it's fine. lol I've only been able to watch a few clips and it seemed interesting so I wanna watch it. surprised I hope it wont be too bad. gonk

maybe you're eating the kind of squash that's not as good as the ones we have on here? rofl idk. Hold up, maybe you're just not into vegetables!
Ah that was a year or two ago and it's fine. She had put pockets on some not all so I guess also miscommunication? Or really maybe ran out of cloth.
lmaaaaaaaaaaaaao that'll fall off rofl nothing to catch it and keep it "there" rofl Yes, yes, stick to pockets.

Kids and old people here are on 24/7 ban from going out (though some still do not listen) but yes there is a penalty/fine. surprised Idk why they aren't doing the same thing there.

oh gosh, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww gonk We've had parakeets before but they never pooped on us. surprised they did like to peck my dad though lol does that count? lol
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! YES THOSE! they are so cute! and they don't really smell so I like catching those. lol awwww~ it's really so cute!

I like that outfit/avatar! emotion_kirakira What item are those tentacles? I'm gonna change into tentacles then to go with your avi but it might not be the exact same rofl

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 5:05 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

They're expensive. Oh well. Just gonna wait for someone to sell at a low price if ever the achievement will not be granted to me. Maybe I should just ask them for the splice shard back.

well yeah but then again I get too distracted sometimes so.. it's fine. lol I've only been able to watch a few clips and it seemed interesting so I wanna watch it. surprised I hope it wont be too bad. gonk

maybe you're eating the kind of squash that's not as good as the ones we have on here? rofl idk. Hold up, maybe you're just not into vegetables!
Ah that was a year or two ago and it's fine. She had put pockets on some not all so I guess also miscommunication? Or really maybe ran out of cloth.
lmaaaaaaaaaaaaao that'll fall off rofl nothing to catch it and keep it "there" rofl Yes, yes, stick to pockets.

Kids and old people here are on 24/7 ban from going out (though some still do not listen) but yes there is a penalty/fine. surprised Idk why they aren't doing the same thing there.

oh gosh, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww gonk We've had parakeets before but they never pooped on us. surprised they did like to peck my dad though lol does that count? lol
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! YES THOSE! they are so cute! and they don't really smell so I like catching those. lol awwww~ it's really so cute!

I like that outfit/avatar! emotion_kirakira What item are those tentacles? I'm gonna change into tentacles then to go with your avi but it might not be the exact same rofl

Keep looking at your ticket, sometimes you dont get notices that it has been answered. 3nodding

Classroom is interesting, but as I said I couldn't get into the second season, but that was just me.

I like some vegetables...but pumpkin, squash, gourds in general... emotion_puke Nope. I'll stick with beans, peas, carrots, corn...normal stuff? whee

Yes, must have pockets. Don't trust my boot top to catch it as it slides down pantleg. gonk

...I want this rule, and I want it now. scream Why we don't? Because we have the moronic cheeto in office. see? ninja

Wow, even the parakeet had it ind for dad. rofl harsh!
peepers are the best little things, you can't resist I'm telling you. Gotta pick them up. Woolieworms too.

rofl Thanks. ( I am wondering if there is something I am not seeing, everyone enjoying me looking like a giant green d**k. rofl Thinking subtle hints, hm? )
the ones I am wearing
find more here
emotion_yatta tentacle buddies!

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 9:36 am
Nidorous

Keep looking at your ticket, sometimes you dont get notices that it has been answered. 3nodding

Classroom is interesting, but as I said I couldn't get into the second season, but that was just me.

I like some vegetables...but pumpkin, squash, gourds in general... emotion_puke Nope. I'll stick with beans, peas, carrots, corn...normal stuff? whee

Yes, must have pockets. Don't trust my boot top to catch it as it slides down pantleg. gonk

...I want this rule, and I want it now. scream Why we don't? Because we have the moronic cheeto in office. see? ninja

peepers are the best little things, you can't resist I'm telling you. Gotta pick them up. Woolieworms too.

rofl Thanks. ( I am wondering if there is something I am not seeing, everyone enjoying me looking like a giant green d**k. rofl Thinking subtle hints, hm? )
the ones I am wearing
find more here

yeah been checking my email. still no response.

Well I ended up watching the whole last season of Criminal Minds today. lol Sad it has ended but the ending was alright. 3nodding Still can't believe I binge watched 10 episodes in one day with my fam. lol

Ah~ I thought you didn't like vegetables, my bad. Carrots! emotion_kirakira Like eating them raw lately. sweatdrop Speaking of vegetables, do you like chickpeas? how about olives? wait, are olives vegetables or fruits? gotta look that up. how about bell peppers?

I think I should learn to sew during this quarantine lol really how hard can making pockets be right? rofl

ugh I've decided to stop watching the news too much as of late for my mental health. scream

lol rofl ahahaha idk why but yeah they liked to peck him. what are woolieworms?

uh I wouldn't know? I only see you like some rpg character monster dungeon type gotta kill BUT y'know maybe it's the tentacles because tentacles are a huge thing in hentai js
Ohhh thank you!

And I got chosen (well my purple gold avatar from before) by an artist to be drawn. UNFORTUNATELY, I can't remember all the items I've used and I forgot to save the outfit. OTL. But she did say she had a screenshot of it.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 2:28 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

the ones I am wearing
find more here

yeah been checking my email. still no response.

Well I ended up watching the whole last season of Criminal Minds today. lol Sad it has ended but the ending was alright. 3nodding Still can't believe I binge watched 10 episodes in one day with my fam. lol

Ah~ I thought you didn't like vegetables, my bad. Carrots! emotion_kirakira Like eating them raw lately. sweatdrop Speaking of vegetables, do you like chickpeas? how about olives? wait, are olives vegetables or fruits? gotta look that up. how about bell peppers?

I think I should learn to sew during this quarantine lol really how hard can making pockets be right? rofl

ugh I've decided to stop watching the news too much as of late for my mental health. scream

lol rofl ahahaha idk why but yeah they liked to peck him. what are woolieworms?

uh I wouldn't know? I only see you like some rpg character monster dungeon type gotta kill BUT y'know maybe it's the tentacles because tentacles are a huge thing in hentai js
Ohhh thank you!

And I got chosen (well my purple gold avatar from before) by an artist to be drawn. UNFORTUNATELY, I can't remember all the items I've used and I forgot to save the outfit. OTL. But she did say she had a screenshot of it.

Yeah dont check that, check actual ticket in the contact us area. 3nodding

rofl Sounds like me with Stranger things. whee

Carrots are good raw or cooked. Olives I like black and green both. Don't think I have ever had a chickpea before.
Not sure about olives being fruit vs veggie. Still good either way, will eat them right out of the can / jar

Good luck! One of our pickers for getting items to ship out said today that everyone was buying out sewing machines. We had none instock that people wanted to be shipped out.

I check in here and there on news, but...eh.

These guys!

As for why they liked pecking him...uh...lazy? They secretly knew it?

rofl Well, yes, that they are. Japanese weird like that...

emotion_yatta glad to hear you got an artist. whee oh s**t, that sucks! Sorry to hear you forgot what you had on.

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:40 am
Nidorous

Carrots are good raw or cooked. Olives I like black and green both. Don't think I have ever had a chickpea before.
Not sure about olives being fruit vs veggie. Still good either way, will eat them right out of the can / jar

Good luck! One of our pickers for getting items to ship out said today that everyone was buying out sewing machines. We had none instock that people wanted to be shipped out.

These guys!

emotion_yatta glad to hear you got an artist. whee oh s**t, that sucks! Sorry to hear you forgot what you had on.

contact us area leads to gaiaonline helpdesk/zendesk. idk where i can find my ticket, its not like it used to be. i was able to buy a bundle (shard + ally plus = the one that costs 499gc) for 12k through mp bid. I am just gonna wing it an splice a kin again.

ohh~ are you excited for the next season? because I am~ emotion_kirakira

I asked my mom if we could buy more. 3nodding I've been wanting to eat them really a lot lately. Maybe I'm turning into a rabbit. rofl Ack! I don't like olives though I end up eating them if I don't notice them. Weird huh? rofl Ah~ don't like the taste of it but was wondering if you will if you get to taste of it. 3nodding it's fruit, I looked it up. It's like the tomato. How about pickles? do you like pickles?

i think a lot of people are either upcycling old clothes or making their own atm because it's hard to go out and purchase stuff. sure, online shopping can be done but sometimes the sizes get mixed up.

I give myself days where I don't watch so that I can maintain my sanity then I check it again get pissed and sad and frustrated then don't watch again. rinse and repeat.

ohhhhh~ we have those. never really knew the english term. lol didn't think it would be that simple. lol locally call them "sapiring", they're itchy little buggers especially when there's a lot of them.

idk rofl but he wasn't lazy lately he gave the dogs a bath and then he gave them a trim. 3nodding

rofl ahaha i wouldn't say weird. more like adventurous. lol the person who came up with it. lol

Yeah but it's fine she did say she has a screenshot. annnd~ I found an old outfit of mine again so I changed from that tentacle to go with you to this. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 2:33 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

These guys!

contact us area leads to gaiaonline helpdesk/zendesk. idk where i can find my ticket, its not like it used to be. i was able to buy a bundle (shard + ally plus = the one that costs 499gc) for 12k through mp bid. I am just gonna wing it an splice a kin again.

ohh~ are you excited for the next season? because I am~ emotion_kirakira

I asked my mom if we could buy more. 3nodding I've been wanting to eat them really a lot lately. Maybe I'm turning into a rabbit. rofl Ack! I don't like olives though I end up eating them if I don't notice them. Weird huh? rofl Ah~ don't like the taste of it but was wondering if you will if you get to taste of it. 3nodding it's fruit, I looked it up. It's like the tomato. How about pickles? do you like pickles?

i think a lot of people are either upcycling old clothes or making their own atm because it's hard to go out and purchase stuff. sure, online shopping can be done but sometimes the sizes get mixed up.

I give myself days where I don't watch so that I can maintain my sanity then I check it again get pissed and sad and frustrated then don't watch again. rinse and repeat.

ohhhhh~ we have those. never really knew the english term. lol didn't think it would be that simple. lol locally call them "sapiring", they're itchy little buggers especially when there's a lot of them.

idk rofl but he wasn't lazy lately he gave the dogs a bath and then he gave them a trim. 3nodding

rofl ahaha i wouldn't say weird. more like adventurous. lol the person who came up with it. lol

Yeah but it's fine she did say she has a screenshot. annnd~ I found an old outfit of mine again so I changed from that tentacle to go with you to this. 3nodding

check here

Oh yeah, can't wait. But at this rate, they're gonna be in their 20s by the time we get to season 4. rofl

Pickles yes. Cucumbers no. emotion_puke cucumbers contaminate everything they touch with their rancid taste. scream
How about you?

...lucky you. ( yes, lucky ) as in people are staying put. Here, if they want to go out, they go out. For no reason other than they're bored, or they want to go walk around, or go get a shelf or look at clothes... gonk That's not essential people! a** hats. gonk

I'm usually lurking around imgur lately, they have better information there, and then occasionally the news, depends how I am feeling if I want to get deep into that s**t or not. Otherwise nope, don't want to throw things at the monitor because people are stupid.

woolly worms are itchy? emotion_jawdrop Never knew that, usually find them fuzzy and kinda amusing to play with when I find one.

...oh s**t, go dad! He might earn those cookies yet.

...A weird adventure I care not to go on, thanks. I'll skip out on tentacles. rofl

I should probably go find something other than tentacles to wear huh? rofl

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 9:09 am
Nidorous

check here

Oh yeah, can't wait. But at this rate, they're gonna be in their 20s by the time we get to season 4. rofl

Pickles yes. Cucumbers no. emotion_puke cucumbers contaminate everything they touch with their rancid taste. scream
How about you?

...lucky you. ( yes, lucky ) as in people are staying put. Here, if they want to go out, they go out. For no reason other than they're bored, or they want to go walk around, or go get a shelf or look at clothes... gonk That's not essential people! a** hats. gonk

I'm usually lurking around imgur lately, they have better information there, and then occasionally the news, depends how I am feeling if I want to get deep into that s**t or not. Otherwise nope, don't want to throw things at the monitor because people are stupid.

woolly worms are itchy? emotion_jawdrop Never knew that, usually find them fuzzy and kinda amusing to play with when I find one.

...A weird adventure I care not to go on, thanks. I'll skip out on tentacles. rofl

and nothing. no replies. so I just went ahead and spliced again. If that still succeeds and I dont get the achievement then I give up.

haven't they filmed already some episodes? I mean, we did get the trailer already.

I like cucumbers 3nodding Let them sit on vinegar first though then I eat it. 3nodding How about radish? Do you like radish? Also sorry for the questions lol I've been watching too many cooking videos. rofl

Well, not all. We still have a** hats who don't listen but yeah we do have that rule. NOT that everyone follows or listen but at least they will be accountable if caught.

I check on youtube. :OR the local tv or facebook or that website for covid19 but other than that nope.

YES. they are. Well at least the ones we have on here. ONE, isn't a problem. TRY having a tree full of them or a bush full with them. I swear you'll be itchy all over.

Ahahaha He also fixed the table today. And I'm the one lazing around lately. lol I did clean my room last saturday? and still continue to feed the dogs and play with them but like really cleaning the house not so much on that. In my defense, it's been raining and it's so nice to just lie down in bed or sleep because finally it's cool! scream it's been too hot lately!

rofl BUT speaking of tentacles I do find octopuses cool and some are cute. 3nodding cuttlefish are cute too. Squids are tasty! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I see you've changed. I have changed again too. lol I keep changing I get bored easily so it seems.

also I wanna donate for the christmas giveaway (I've been reading that on your sig for awhile and been wanting to donate but I've been thinking, is it too early? sweatdrop ). do i just send trade immediately to you?

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 9:42 am
Pixitella
Nidorous

check here

How about you?

and nothing. no replies. so I just went ahead and spliced again. If that still succeeds and I dont get the achievement then I give up.

haven't they filmed already some episodes? I mean, we did get the trailer already.

I like cucumbers 3nodding Let them sit on vinegar first though then I eat it. 3nodding How about radish? Do you like radish? Also sorry for the questions lol I've been watching too many cooking videos. rofl

Well, not all. We still have a** hats who don't listen but yeah we do have that rule. NOT that everyone follows or listen but at least they will be accountable if caught.

I check on youtube. :OR the local tv or facebook or that website for covid19 but other than that nope.

YES. they are. Well at least the ones we have on here. ONE, isn't a problem. TRY having a tree full of them or a bush full with them. I swear you'll be itchy all over.

Ahahaha He also fixed the table today. And I'm the one lazing around lately. lol I did clean my room last saturday? and still continue to feed the dogs and play with them but like really cleaning the house not so much on that. In my defense, it's been raining and it's so nice to just lie down in bed or sleep because finally it's cool! scream it's been too hot lately!

rofl BUT speaking of tentacles I do find octopuses cool and some are cute. 3nodding cuttlefish are cute too. Squids are tasty! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I see you've changed. I have changed again too. lol I keep changing I get bored easily so it seems.

also I wanna donate for the christmas giveaway (I've been reading that on your sig for awhile and been wanting to donate but I've been thinking, is it too early? sweatdrop ). do i just send trade immediately to you?

...Odd. Could have asked a staff member to check on it, but if you're going to splice again, go for it.
Get your achievement?

Yes, but don't think they finished season 4 of filming. gonk

Radish are alright, they're better with something else than raw.
Now potatoes fixed anyway are good. emotion_omnomnom

I wish. Hell, some morons in another state protested and got violent after being made to wear a face mask in public in a store, that the mayor / governor / whoever repealed the law. ...NO! Arrest the turd brains! Lock their asses up and if they get sick in there, that's on them. Stop putting everyone else at risk!

Hell even a former president made a speech. And he wasn't the best, not the most well liked, but the cheeto in office now made this dude look smart. ( And now the cheeto in office is slamming the former president's hopeful message because the cheeto feels undermineded. )
Here
and the response of the cheeto "Coronavirus Updates: Trump Attacks George W. Bush's Unity Video"
Oi. Our current s**t gibbon in office is determined to destroy the nation.

A tree or bush of woolly worms... I like this. I would gladly take this. They're actually rare-ish to find, you'll see them sporadically on the road, but not in a cluster anywhere that I have seen. Never see more than one at a time.

It's been slowly climbing here heat wise...not looking forward to it getting hotter at all. gonk

octopus are neat. Can't say I am fond of seafood. emotion_puke

Gaia is kinda slow in the conversation areas any more, huh?

Never too early. blaugh Just send a trade over and let me know it's donations. 3nodding

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 1:58 am
Nidorous

...Odd. Could have asked a staff member to check on it, but if you're going to splice again, go for it.
Get your achievement?

I wish. Hell, some morons in another state protested and got violent after being made to wear a face mask in public in a store, that the mayor / governor / whoever repealed the law. ...NO! Arrest the turd brains! Lock their asses up and if they get sick in there, that's on them. Stop putting everyone else at risk!

Hell even a former president made a speech. And he wasn't the best, not the most well liked, but the cheeto in office now made this dude look smart. ( And now the cheeto in office is slamming the former president's hopeful message because the cheeto feels undermineded. )
Here
and the response of the cheeto "Coronavirus Updates: Trump Attacks George W. Bush's Unity Video"

A tree or bush of woolly worms... I like this. I would gladly take this. They're actually rare-ish to find, you'll see them sporadically on the road, but not in a cluster anywhere that I have seen. Never see more than one at a time.

It's been slowly climbing here heat wise...not looking forward to it getting hotter at all. gonk

Never too early. blaugh Just send a trade over and let me know it's donations. 3nodding

i spliced again and nothing. no achievement. are achievements maybe bonkers atm or something? unless the splicing achievement has a time constraint and I missed it idk but I checked out the guide threads and it didn't put that it was event-based or time-constraint based.

aw that sucks. gonk I think a lot of tv shows are on hold right now. i guess more time to catch up on shows i havent watched yet lol

I dislike radish. gonk I think they're spicy? yeah they hurt my throat. Ahhhhhhhhh! That is so correct. Reminds me of Samwise when he told Gollum about potatoes. lol

ugh I think that's why people still dare to break the law, you know because the punishments aren't too harsh.

Oh hell yeah. ugh. I sometimes wonder does he realize that his feelings dont really matter atm. he should just man up and accept that he isnt doing a good job. he hasnt been doing a good job. and he should instead work well with people who at least knew how to do their freaking job. Oh, hasn't he been ever since he took office? It's just worse now. BUT it has always been bad and has been in that road of destruction ever since.

gonk Why would you like it? gonk It's not very pretty to look at and looking at it even makes me think of like being itchy all over. gonk really? here it's so normal. I think it's mostly because of food / food source. idk I just stay away or run away when they cluster like that (except on moments when I dont realize they are clustered and I stay where they are without knowing until its too late).

it was hot today. cloudy but the air was humid. gonk there's supposed to be a meteor shower tonight but idk if the skies will clear or not.

ahaha but seafood is awesome. emotion_kirakira are you allergic though? or just really don't like seafood?

yeah but i didnt mean that kind of boredom. more like i am bored with how my avi looks. lol I get bored with a certain look fast lately.

I have sent a trade and will send another after. I opened all the rigs I have gotten (saved up) from LK so I have kinda a lot to send. lol

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 1:25 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

Get your achievement?

Here

i spliced again and nothing. no achievement. are achievements maybe bonkers atm or something? unless the splicing achievement has a time constraint and I missed it idk but I checked out the guide threads and it didn't put that it was event-based or time-constraint based.

aw that sucks. gonk I think a lot of tv shows are on hold right now. i guess more time to catch up on shows i havent watched yet lol

I dislike radish. gonk I think they're spicy? yeah they hurt my throat. Ahhhhhhhhh! That is so correct. Reminds me of Samwise when he told Gollum about potatoes. lol

ugh I think that's why people still dare to break the law, you know because the punishments aren't too harsh.

Oh hell yeah. ugh. I sometimes wonder does he realize that his feelings dont really matter atm. he should just man up and accept that he isnt doing a good job. he hasnt been doing a good job. and he should instead work well with people who at least knew how to do their freaking job. Oh, hasn't he been ever since he took office? It's just worse now. BUT it has always been bad and has been in that road of destruction ever since.

gonk Why would you like it? gonk It's not very pretty to look at and looking at it even makes me think of like being itchy all over. gonk really? here it's so normal. I think it's mostly because of food / food source. idk I just stay away or run away when they cluster like that (except on moments when I dont realize they are clustered and I stay where they are without knowing until its too late).

it was hot today. cloudy but the air was humid. gonk there's supposed to be a meteor shower tonight but idk if the skies will clear or not.

ahaha but seafood is awesome. emotion_kirakira are you allergic though? or just really don't like seafood?

yeah but i didnt mean that kind of boredom. more like i am bored with how my avi looks. lol I get bored with a certain look fast lately.

I have sent a trade and will send another after. I opened all the rigs I have gotten (saved up) from LK so I have kinda a lot to send. lol

Still nothing? That is odd. Would submit a follow up ticket. You should still have an open ticket from the last one you filed, right?

I have to really be in the mood to watch TV, not too fond of it, and half the time can't find anything I want to bother watching. Not turned it on in ages, got 2 free months of CBS all access where it has a lot of older shows on it I'd like to watch, but have to be in the mood.

Really? Never found them spicy. Maybe if you eat a lot of them? Or maybe you have an allergy?
Yes. Potatoes. emotion_omnomnom

Exactly. I say lock them up until the virus is over. In a tiny little dog crate sized cell.

No, I don't think he realizes anything outside his bubble of stupid. gonk

Why would I like them? I don't know. Guess they're just a rare site that seeing them that way would be cool. Don't blame you for running if they're that bad where you are though. rofl

Cool here, cool and breezy. Oh? Didn't know about that. Will probably hopefully be asleep when that happens. Have to drag a** to work in the morning. gonk

Don't like it. emotion_puke

Ah. Alright. Understandable. But, that's the fun of Gaia, bored? Change up your look.

Thank you for the donation. emotion_kirakira

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 8:50 pm
Nidorous

Still nothing? That is odd. Would submit a follow up ticket. You should still have an open ticket from the last one you filed, right?

I have to really be in the mood to watch TV, not too fond of it, and half the time can't find anything I want to bother watching. Not turned it on in ages, got 2 free months of CBS all access where it has a lot of older shows on it I'd like to watch, but have to be in the mood.

Really? Never found them spicy. Maybe if you eat a lot of them? Or maybe you have an allergy?
Yes. Potatoes. emotion_omnomnom

Exactly. I say lock them up until the virus is over. In a tiny little dog crate sized cell.

No, I don't think he realizes anything outside his bubble of stupid. gonk

Why would I like them? I don't know. Guess they're just a rare site that seeing them that way would be cool. Don't blame you for running if they're that bad where you are though. rofl

Cool here, cool and breezy. Oh? Didn't know about that. Will probably hopefully be asleep when that happens. Have to drag a** to work in the morning. gonk

Don't like it. emotion_puke

Ah. Alright. Understandable. But, that's the fun of Gaia, bored? Change up your look.

Thank you for the donation. emotion_kirakira

yeah. I already did that. 3nodding

I understand that. I didn't grow up watching too much TV so I carried that over as an adult. I do watch but not all the time too but when i do watch i end up binge watching. lol i dont know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. lol I'm glad you don't feel pressured about those things, getting free access and not pressured to watch because a lot of people have that feeling- like they get free access and they end up watching too much tv because they feel its a waste to not use it.

Well my mom likes putting them in the salad so. when the onions (white ones) and the radish are together ack! it burns, seriously. Potatoes are heavent sent food. emotion_kirakira

my twin says make them be the ones to clean up at the hospitals, let's see if they'll still want to go out after.

he's an egoistical maniac. scream

ah that's understandable. 3nodding but if you do end up getting itchy all over, i did warn you lol i remember when i was younger, older people would put talc powder on affected areas to relieve some of the itchiness when one of us gets exposed to a cluster of them.

and my crazy butt ended up sleeping. SLEEPING the whole night when the skies were clear. FML. I didnt even wake up even if I set an alarm. ACK! I hate myself gonk

so you don't like sushi? or takoyaki?

One of the reasons why I got addicted to Gaia before. lol the making of outfits. emotion_bigheart It's a creative outlet.

I am sending one later again. Still haven't finished opening the rest of the rigs I got from LK. lol

--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games