Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Events
Triple Character Wedding: Arendelle & Corona Princesses Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

8,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 8:01 pm
User Image

Jeanne D'Laundry
Arendelle Gardner
"If you love doing it, you should keep doing it! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Arendelle Mansion, Front Door

"talk" think

Jeanne smiled gratefully and pushed her own hair behind one ear. " Well, Princess, you look beautiful. I will be down shortly." she handed the gift in her hand to Elsa, with a smile on her face. " Please accept this gift. It's nothing special, but I made it with my own skills and I think you'll really enjoy it." she handed it off before undoing her shoes to jog and catch up with Greta to make it to her room.

Upon arriving to the room she stepped inside and smiled softly at Greta as she set her shoes next to the nightstand. " Thank you! I'll be down as soon as I'm changed. Is there a dress code for while I'm inside?" she asked and pushed her hair over her shoulder waiting for an answer.

More About Me

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 8:10 pm
KiyokoXXXStryker
User Image

Jeanne D'Laundry
Arendelle Gardner
"If you love doing it, you should keep doing it! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Arendelle Mansion, Front Door

"talk" think

Jeanne smiled gratefully and pushed her own hair behind one ear. " Well, Princess, you look beautiful. I will be down shortly." she handed the gift in her hand to Elsa, with a smile on her face. " Please accept this gift. It's nothing special, but I made it with my own skills and I think you'll really enjoy it." she handed it off before undoing her shoes to jog and catch up with Greta to make it to her room.

Upon arriving to the room she stepped inside and smiled softly at Greta as she set her shoes next to the nightstand. " Thank you! I'll be down as soon as I'm changed. Is there a dress code for while I'm inside?" she asked and pushed her hair over her shoulder waiting for an answer.

More About Me

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Elsa
Princess of Arendelle, Norway

I think a ohh pick a comfy t-shirt and pants or shorts, if its hot, light, maybe ^^ is good for now, not sure if we have special uniforms, *smiles* Greta will get back to you, and ty so much for the gift Jeanne, thats sweet 3nodding
think[s to reply /color]

Quote:

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 2:46 am
Greta
Arendelle Noble (Scholar)
"You're quite the Early Bird, aren't you?"

[Arendelle Mansion, Jeanne's Room]
Okay, Jeanne. Please let me and my brother, Kaiden, know if you need anything and we'll be happy to help. Greta said to Jeanne after bringing the luggage to Jeanne's Room, so she can unpack & get changed. Oh and speaking of which, Princess Anna will also be getting married to Rodney and their cousin Rapunzel will soon marry David. This will be the first Triple Wedding in Arendelle. Greta said to Jeanne as she left the bedroom so Jeanne can start changing her clothes and unpack her luggage.

KiyokoXXXStryker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 9:16 am
User Image

Jeanne D'Laundry
Arendelle Gardner

Arendelle Mansion, Front Door -- Jeanne's Room -- Theature Room

"talk" think

Jeanne smiled softly as she listened to Princess Elsa's suggestions as she followed up the steps. " Of course princess, I do hope you enjoy the gift. I will be back down." she hoped that Elsa enjoyed it, she had taken a rose that she herself grew and was a pale blue color naturally, and encased it in resin with the princesses name carved in it after. It was quite heavy but all worth keeping it safe and secure.

She then looked at Greta as she mentioned her brother Kaiden; she nodded her head gently as she rubbed her feet against the floor, as they were uncomfortable from the shoes. " Of course. I can't wait to meet everyone else, I'm sure working here will be wonderful." she tilted her head at the information about the wedding and she made a surprised facial expression, as she didn't know Princess Anna AND Princess Rapunzel would be married as well! " Well! It'll be an exciting first few days for me I guess, I can't wait." she replied, waving to Greta as she left the room and closed the door behind her. She sighed as she plopped down onto the bed and closed her eyes for a moment. Whelp, she made a fool out of herself, didn't she? She shook her head, and stood up so she could undo the back of her dress, and slid open the closet to hang it up. She still had it for the wedding! She was good. She changed into a more casual pink outfit and a pair of comfy boots. She let her hair down and brushed it out before walking back down to the lobby of the mansion, slowly making her way to the theature room, where she heard sounds coming from.

She slowly pushed the door open and it squeaked, causing her to flinch and she smiled timidly as she closed the door behind her, stepping to the side so if the door opened again she wouldn't be hit. She didn't say anything, but scanned the room for Elsa or Greta as they were the only ones she knew so far.

More About Me

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

8,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 9:29 am
KiyokoXXXStryker
User Image

Jeanne D'Laundry
Arendelle Gardner

Arendelle Mansion, Front Door -- Jeanne's Room -- Theature Room

"talk" think

Jeanne smiled softly as she listened to Princess Elsa's suggestions as she followed up the steps. " Of course princess, I do hope you enjoy the gift. I will be back down." she hoped that Elsa enjoyed it, she had taken a rose that she herself grew and was a pale blue color naturally, and encased it in resin with the princesses name carved in it after. It was quite heavy but all worth keeping it safe and secure.

She then looked at Greta as she mentioned her brother Kaiden; she nodded her head gently as she rubbed her feet against the floor, as they were uncomfortable from the shoes. " Of course. I can't wait to meet everyone else, I'm sure working here will be wonderful." she tilted her head at the information about the wedding and she made a surprised facial expression, as she didn't know Princess Anna AND Princess Rapunzel would be married as well! " Well! It'll be an exciting first few days for me I guess, I can't wait." she replied, waving to Greta as she left the room and closed the door behind her. She sighed as she plopped down onto the bed and closed her eyes for a moment. Whelp, she made a fool out of herself, didn't she? She shook her head, and stood up so she could undo the back of her dress, and slid open the closet to hang it up. She still had it for the wedding! She was good. She changed into a more casual pink outfit and a pair of comfy boots. She let her hair down and brushed it out before walking back down to the lobby of the mansion, slowly making her way to the theature room, where she heard sounds coming from.

She slowly pushed the door open and it squeaked, causing her to flinch and she smiled timidly as she closed the door behind her, stepping to the side so if the door opened again she wouldn't be hit. She didn't say anything, but scanned the room for Elsa or Greta as they were the only ones she knew so far.

More About Me

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Rapunzel
Princess of Corona, Germany

Hi Elsa mentionned you would come, pls follow me, I'm Princess Rapunzel. nice meeting you Jeanne right?
Rapunzel got up, and noticed a new person had entered, she quietly, walked towards here, and..

Anna

Hi there, nice theatre right? pls come meet everyone, dont be shy 3nodding they call me Anna *smiles*
Anna was waving, for Jeanne to come to where they were with Rapunzel of course lol

Elsa

Jeanne here is our new Gardener, and quite a nice person, everyone say hi pls *whispers to Jeanne, ty for the wonderful Blue Rose* in resin, its really quite beautiful! heart
thinks of introducing Jeanne to everyone  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 9:50 am
Kaiden
Arendelle Noble (Cleric)

[Arendelle Mansion, Theater Room]
Kaiden met the new gardener of the mansion
Hello and welcome. I'm Kaiden, Greta's brother & butler of the mansion. I see you met my sister already. This is Ursula, Morgana, Vanessa, Nobles of Atlantica, Princess Athena of Atlantica, Princess Eilonwy of Llyr, Tropical Witch Nikita of Artisans. Kaiden said to Jeanne as he introduced her to some of Elsa & Anna's friends, just to name a few.

KiyokoXXXStryker

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 10:09 am
CrystBalfast
Kaiden
Arendelle Noble (Cleric)

Kaiden met the new gardener of the mansion
Hello and welcome. I'm Kaiden, Greta's brother & butler of the mansion. I see you met my sister already. This is Ursula, Morgana, Vanessa, Nobles of Atlantica, Princess Athena of Atlantica, Princess Eilonwy of Llyr, Tropical Witch Nikita of Artisans. Kaiden said to Jeanne as he introduced her to some of Elsa & Anna's friends, just to name a few.

KiyokoXXXStryker

CrystBalfast

Quote:

OOC- now u know this will take me a while, I know u do...lol wink

User Image
Athena
Princess of Atlantica

Hello. Princess Athena here, charmed Jeanne =)
replies

User Image
User Image
Ursula
Noble of Atlantica (Morgana's Sister)

Hello I'm Ursula 3nodding welcome to our party, seems like it right? lol come here, were watching a cute romance anime sort of lol
welcomes Jeanne

Morgana
Noble of Atlantica (Ursula's Sister)

quite interesting , the movie sis lol and welcome Jeanne, thinking of my bf, Surdiel 3nodding
thinks to say hi

User Image
Vanessa
Noble of Atlantica (Ursula & Morgana's Sister)

Hello I am Vanessa, Ursula and Morganna's sister, we have 1 brother Triton, hes fun to tease lol have fun we are lol
thinks welcomes Jeanne/i]

Eilonwy
Princess of Llyr

Hi Jeanne, I am Princess Eilonwy of Llyr, nice to meet you, say if you wanna hang out here, its all good, feel a little apart, miss my Noble Triton, my bf hehe he's nice smart and cool and his sisters are just playing rofl Please welcome Nikita she's the cute Magician there biggrin
welcomes Jeanne  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 10:22 am
User Image

Jeanne D'Laundry
Arendelle Gardner

Arendelle Mansion, Theature Room

"talk" think

Jeanne was taken aback by the fact that Rapunzel came right up to her. She nodded softly when she asked her name and she licked her lips cautiously because she was then spoken to by Anna, the other princess she'd work under! " It's a pleasure to meet you both, I am Jeanne D'Landry. I'll be tending the gardens." she introduced herself softly before looking over to Elsa as she too introduced her to the group. She then blushed slightly as Elsa thanked her for the gift and she smiled softly, nodding her head. " Of course princess. Nothing but the best for you." she replied, then she heard a male talking to her as she followed Rapunzel, pausing to look over at Kaiden. She smiled at him, nodding her head. "Nice to meet you Kaiden, I guess we'll be working together." she replied, genuinely before glancing over at the group that he introduced, her blue eyes hazing over slightly as she got information overload. ' Woah, Atlantica royals...nobles...and more princesses?? I didn't expect to meet so many royals....!' she caught her breath and bowed towards the group that he introduced and smiled shyly. " W-wonderful to meet you all! I'm Jeanne." she introduced herself again, before her blue eyes slid back to Rapunzel, still shocked that the princesses were being so friendly towards someone like...well, someone like her. As each princess spoke to her and seemed not bothered by the difference she felt herself relax slightly, but she was still a little anxious.

She nodded to Ursula, smiling slightly. " Sounds good...I really watch anything." she remarked before they talked of Triton, wait...like THE prince triton? She held her breath momentarily because she was so taken aback. Wow, this was a room full of royalty and here she was. She smiled slightly, pushing her hair behind one ear as she gently tapped her right foot against the ground. This was overloading for her brain for sure. Well, at least everyone was kind. That was well-enough for her, she still felt out of place but she'd get over that eventually, right?

More About Me

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

8,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 10:31 am
KiyokoXXXStryker
User Image

Jeanne D'Laundry
Arendelle Gardner

"talk" think

Jeanne was taken aback by the fact that Rapunzel came right up to her. She nodded softly when she asked her name and she licked her lips cautiously because she was then spoken to by Anna, the other princess she'd work under! " It's a pleasure to meet you both, I am Jeanne D'Landry. I'll be tending the gardens." she introduced herself softly before looking over to Elsa as she too introduced her to the group. She then blushed slightly as Elsa thanked her for the gift and she smiled softly, nodding her head. " Of course princess. Nothing but the best for you." she replied, then she heard a male talking to her as she followed Rapunzel, pausing to look over at Kaiden. She smiled at him, nodding her head. "Nice to meet you Kaiden, I guess we'll be working together." she replied, genuinely before glancing over at the group that he introduced, her blue eyes hazing over slightly as she got information overload. ' Woah, Atlantica royals...nobles...and more princesses?? I didn't expect to meet so many royals....!' she caught her breath and bowed towards the group that he introduced and smiled shyly. " W-wonderful to meet you all! I'm Jeanne." she introduced herself again, before her blue eyes slid back to Rapunzel, still shocked that the princesses were being so friendly towards someone like...well, someone like her. As each princess spoke to her and seemed not bothered by the difference she felt herself relax slightly, but she was still a little anxious.

She nodded to Ursula, smiling slightly. " Sounds good...I really watch anything." she remarked before they talked of Triton, wait...like THE prince triton? She held her breath momentarily because she was so taken aback. Wow, this was a room full of royalty and here she was. She smiled slightly, pushing her hair behind one ear as she gently tapped her right foot against the ground. This was overloading for her brain for sure. Well, at least everyone was kind. That was well-enough for her, she still felt out of place but she'd get over that eventually, right?

More About Me

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Rapunzel

*pss* yep me over here, I know how you feel, well you're surrounded by royals royalty, but we are just human, and have had our share of trouble too, so no worries, welcome and you'll be alright were all learning too , new friends, engagements, friends, 3nodding the film is the Swan Princess trilogy, quite cute heart
replies to Jeanne trying to re assure her  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 11:51 am
User Image

Jeanne D'Laundry
Arendelle Gardner

"talk" think

Jeanne heard someone making a sound towards her and she glanced over to Rapunzel as she started talking, she took a slight step towards the princess as she tried to reassure the blonde who rubbed the back of her neck and smiled shyly. " Th-thanks...was I that obvious?" she asked quietly before the name of the movie caught her attention. That really was a good movie series, as she had seen it before. She made eye contact with Rapunzel and smiled more confidently as she nodded. " I do like it. I haven't seen it in a while but...it's good." she replied and with a backwards glance to Kaiden she smiled at him too before sighing and looking back to Rapunzel. " Um, don't be standing on my account...we can sit back down if you want to."

More About Me

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

8,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 6:55 pm
Nikita
Artisans Noble (Tropical Witch)
"A Magician is never late or early."

Nice to meet you, Jeanne. I'm Nikita. I hope to provide some wonderful Firework Displays at Elsa's Wedding. I'm a Tropical Magician of the Artisans Republic in Ivalice, I hope you like magic shows. Nikita said as she had some water. Care for some water, Jeanne? So, what do you like to do for fun? I like crafting Fireworks for my magic shows. Nikita said as she talked about her excellent fireworks which are wonderful on a Festival Night then talked about the Artisans Republic next
The Artisans Republic Nation is really lush and green. There's plenty of works of Art there such as Painting, Crafting, and other fine arts such as Garden Art, just to name a few.

KiyokoXXXStryker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 11:37 pm
Elze listened to her a bit then replied " I am knight and just got awarded the title of general here . I am hoping to gather a great army for the town"
Ultrabord

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 5:57 am
KiyokoXXXStryker
User Image

Jeanne D'Laundry
Arendelle Gardner

"talk" think

Jeanne heard someone making a sound towards her and she glanced over to Rapunzel as she started talking, she took a slight step towards the princess as she tried to reassure the blonde who rubbed the back of her neck and smiled shyly. " Th-thanks...was I that obvious?" she asked quietly before the name of the movie caught her attention. That really was a good movie series, as she had seen it before. She made eye contact with Rapunzel and smiled more confidently as she nodded. " I do like it. I haven't seen it in a while but...it's good." she replied and with a backwards glance to Kaiden she smiled at him too before sighing and looking back to Rapunzel. " Um, don't be standing on my account...we can sit back down if you want to."

More About Me

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Rapunzel

No worries, I think you'll do great things here =) everyone's quite nice here, well I mean they are my 2 cousins, heart I'm so excited, being wed to my David ,can hardly wait till you meet him *smiles* sure let's sit down biggrin , or you can go sit beside Kaiden if you like lol
replies and keeps watching movie  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 3:28 pm
Conrad
Arendelle Adventurer (Rune Knight)
"Even with or without the Cold being part of Princess Elsa, its what's on the inside that counts."

And I'm Conrad, a Valet Minister & Advisor for Arendelle Mansion. How do you you? Conrad said to Jeanne as he introduced himself. Jeanne, when Greta found out about Grant & Elsa's engagement, Greta cut her hair short as a declaration of devotion to Grant & Elsa. When Elsa and Grant have children, it would be really wonderful to see them. Conrad explained to Jeanne why Greta has short hair now along with Elsa & Grant once they are married then went to get some water.

White Mage Rose

Queentintin

KiyokoXXXStryker

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 5:56 pm
CrystBalfast
Conrad
Arendelle Adventurer (Rune Knight)
"Even with or without the Cold being part of Princess Elsa, its what's on the inside that counts."

And I'm Conrad, a Valet Minister & Advisor for Arendelle Mansion. How do you you? Conrad said to Jeanne as he introduced himself. Jeanne, when Greta found out about Grant & Elsa's engagement, Greta cut her hair short as a declaration of devotion to Grant & Elsa. When Elsa and Grant have children, it would be really wonderful to see them. Conrad explained to Jeanne why Greta has short hair now along with Elsa & Grant once they are married then went to get some water.

White Mage Rose

Queentintin

KiyokoXXXStryker

User Image
Elsa

Hey ,didnt see you, Conrad, yes this is Jeanne, our new Gardener, alright if you must take her away lol and that was beautiful what you said Conrad .ty 3nodding sis, anyone 4laugh ok cya later then smile

she missed Grant, ya

responds to Conrad
color=#02a556]Anna

Hey nice to see you Conrad, that was really sweet what you said, and Jeanne welcome aboard lol ok everyone, its good to be here 3nodding
replies,  
Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games