Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Cygnus_Pisces: Cygnus_Pisces' Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:08 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Have no idea.
Also, I don't play pc-games, so I've not heard of that game

We can make a characters Storage Section of the OOC if you like.
Some McDonald's Games did appear on SEGA Genesis and Game Gear.
Speaking of Genesis, the Genesis Mini 2 is coming.

As for Persona 3 Remastered, we don't know when it will come out. Maybe the Remastered Version of P3 will give the player Infinite Retries on the Safety Difficulty and its settings would be Safety, Easy, Normal, Hard, Merciless, as in Persona 5 Royal Edition or they can give the player 10-30 Retries on Safety & Easy like the PSP Version.

In Persona 4-5, Very Easy, Beginner & Safety gives Retries BOTH In Battle and in Midnight Worlds?
Don't remember.
Also no need for another storage thread (I don't even understand the point in having one)

Okay. Some Image Gallery storage treads in the RP Guild OOC would be for reference.
Anyway, I got my new headphones to work and I'm enjoying some Looney Tunes Webtoons.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:10 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Have no idea.

As for Persona 3 Remastered, we don't know when it will come out. Maybe the Remastered Version of P3 will give the player Infinite Retries on the Safety Difficulty and its settings would be Safety, Easy, Normal, Hard, Merciless, as in Persona 5 Royal Edition or they can give the player 10-30 Retries on Safety & Easy like the PSP Version.

In Persona 4-5, Very Easy, Beginner & Safety gives Retries BOTH In Battle and in Midnight Worlds?
Don't remember.
Also no need for another storage thread (I don't even understand the point in having one)

Okay. Some Image Gallery storage treads in the RP Guild OOC would be for reference.
Anyway, I got my new headphones to work and I'm enjoying some Looney Tunes Webtoons.
Reference for what?

Also not doing much here, just watching youtube  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:13 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Have no idea.

Don't remember.

Reference for what?

So as not to forget or in case someone needs to remember.
I'm watching Looney Toons Webtoons, H2 Oh No. This is the one where Daffy Duck siphons the water from the neighborhood for his water park on a hot summer day and in the end, we get to see Taz get his own water park.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:16 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Don't remember.

Reference for what?

I'm watching Looney Toons Webtoons, H2 Oh No. This is the one where Daffy Duck siphons the water from the neighborhood for his water park on a hot summer day and in the end, we get to see Taz get his own water park.
never watched that show  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:22 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Don't remember.

Reference for what?

never watched that show

Its a Shockwave Flash Cartoon from the Early to Mid 2000s.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:23 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Reference for what?

never watched that show

Okay  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:07 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Reference for what?

never watched that show

Okay

As for the images of Human 2B, Lucia, Hanon and Rina in the OOC Gallery, I may think about what we can do with them.
Anyway, the new headphones use a magnetic charger.

So when TMNT Cowabunga Collection is out, I may start with the 2 Arcade games. Turtles in Time also looks fun.

For ChevTech Disk Drive, there's 2 others, but they're not for DOS Computers, but rather for Apple II & Commodore being the 1985 & 1986 Editions.

When I pick up the TMNT Cowabunga Collect, I may Pre-Order Sonic Frontiers next on the same trip, when the Preorders for that game start that is.

I'm also nearing the end of Quake Episode 3 on the PS4, 1 more Episode and Final Boss until the base game is done then onto the Expansions.
Quake came out on PC, Saturn, N64 and PS4. It was also the last Shareware DOS Game from Id Software during a time where Shareware Games died out. However, the Memory Size was much bigger than a Floppy Disk, leading the First Episode to be on CD-ROMs instead.

The Shareware CD has a label saying "Episode 1 Shareware" while the Registered Version says "Full Registered Version" so there's no confusion between the two.

Have you played the Spyro Series on the PS4 or PS1?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:12 pm
CrystBalfast
As for the images of Human 2B, Lucia, Hanon and Rina in the OOC Gallery, I may think about what we can do with them.
Okay? Don't really have any plans on changing them though  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:17 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Okay? Don't really have any plans on changing them though

In Quake, the invincible Power up does not offer armor protection and you're likely to exit out the invincible state with no armor. I already beat the first 2 Episodes. The Episodes and game difficulty also effect gameplay with Episode 1 being the easiest and Episodes 4-6 along with the expansions being the hardest.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:17 pm
CrystBalfast

Only played a little of the original and the remake  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:19 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I already beat all 3 of them. But in the Remastered Version, Lost Fleet's Skill Point is a lot harder as the goal is to complete 3 Laps within 1 Minute and 40 Seconds.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:21 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I already beat all 3 of them. But in the Remastered Version, Lost Fleet's Skill Point is a lot harder as the goal is to complete 3 Laps within 1 Minute and 40 Seconds.
okay, dunno where that is in the game  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:22 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Lost Fleet is in the Third Forgotten Realm, Evening Lake.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:26 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

don't remember that place. then again, i don't remember any of the stages' names  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:32 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

don't remember that place. then again, i don't remember any of the stages' names

I remember the Spyro Worlds in the Original Trilogy.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games