Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Kanna Kakimari: Kanna's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:14 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Yeah but her scales are gone since she's human now and as a dragon she usually has her collar too. Samus would likely tell Whirl that she, Ember and herself are all human women in the women's bath which sounds like something from an anime hot springs or bathhouse episode.
I watch Inuyasha so it is fun, Kagome and Sango were bathing together too, Sango had towel on her and she was blushing too

Yeah. Sounds like it. Whirlwind's in love and Peasley saw her naked too as she was covered with his cape. Sounds like she's in thought.

As for Kanna and her mermaid friends, sounds like they're in thought too, Kanna.

Heard of this new movie coming out soon

Yeap

I wonder what we can see more of their thoughts and actions along with their dialog, but first let's hope that the lag and slowdown problem is fixed.
As for Whirl, sounds cute in the IC when Samus removed Peasley's cape in the women's bath and Whirl blushing as she's standing in the women's bath naked with Ember and Samus who are also naked. Whirlwind's first bath as a human girl since she's around Sango's age but has a small stature.
Yeap  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:19 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Yeah but her scales are gone since she's human now and as a dragon she usually has her collar too. Samus would likely tell Whirl that she, Ember and herself are all human women in the women's bath which sounds like something from an anime hot springs or bathhouse episode.
I watch Inuyasha so it is fun, Kagome and Sango were bathing together too, Sango had towel on her and she was blushing too

Yeah. Sounds like it. Whirlwind's in love and Peasley saw her naked too as she was covered with his cape. Sounds like she's in thought.

As for Kanna and her mermaid friends, sounds like they're in thought too, Kanna.

Heard of this new movie coming out soon

Yeap

I wonder what we can see more of their thoughts and actions along with their dialog, but first let's hope that the lag and slowdown problem is fixed.
As for Whirl, sounds cute in the IC when Samus removed Peasley's cape in the women's bath and Whirl blushing as she's standing in the women's bath naked with Ember and Samus who are also naked. Whirlwind's first bath as a human girl since she's around Sango's age but has a small stature.
Yeap

What's new?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:50 am
Kanna Kakimari

Morning. What is new?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:30 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Morning. What is new?
Nothing new as of late  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:35 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Morning. What is new?
Nothing new as of late

So the characters you RP as are mostly in thought as in speaking when they're spoken to?
I can see Whirlwind's still thinking about when she held Peasley's hand while she was naked after becoming human and covered in his cape.

To see her and Peasley hold hands together with Whirl in human clothing while they walk & spend time together would be cute. The thought of her asking a human prince on a date makes her heart beat faster.

Grima Kakimari

Kanna Kakimari

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:42 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Morning. What is new?
Nothing new as of late

So the characters you RP as are mostly in thought as in speaking when they're spoken to?
I can see Whirlwind's still thinking about when she held Peasley's hand while she was naked after becoming human and covered in his cape.

To see her and Peasley hold hands together with Whirl in human clothing while they walk & spend time together would be cute. The thought of her asking a human prince on a date makes her heart beat faster.

Grima Kakimari

Kanna Kakimari
Yea probably  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:45 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Morning. What is new?
Nothing new as of late

Grima Kakimari

Kanna Kakimari
Yea probably

Have you heard of King of Dragons? Its a 1990s Arcade Game & my favorite Capcom Arcade Game.

Since Whirlwind is human, once she's cleaned up, we'll see her dragon collar reshaped into a Heart Pendant Necklace.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:24 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Morning. What is new?
Nothing new as of late

Grima Kakimari

Kanna Kakimari
Yea probably

Have you heard of King of Dragons? Its a 1990s Arcade Game & my favorite Capcom Arcade Game.

Since Whirlwind is human, once she's cleaned up, we'll see her dragon collar reshaped into a Heart Pendant Necklace.
Ummmm no but it seems nice  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:35 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Nothing new as of late

Grima Kakimari

Kanna Kakimari
Yea probably

For Whirlwind, when she's all cleaned up and has her first dance with Peasley, she's sure to blush bright pink with feelings of love and rainbows in her heartbeat  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:41 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Yea probably

For Whirlwind, when she's all cleaned up and has her first dance with Peasley, she's sure to blush bright pink with feelings of love and rainbows in her heartbeat
Yea it is  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:44 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Yea probably

Yea it is

You can reply in Oriel. For Whirlwind's first bath as a human sounds like she's thinking about the human prince from the Mushroom Kingdom that she's in love with, Peasley.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:46 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Yea it is

You can reply in Oriel. For Whirlwind's first bath as a human sounds like she's thinking about the human prince from the Mushroom Kingdom that she's in love with, Peasley.
it's just the lag  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:47 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Yea it is

it's just the lag

You mean slowdowns since lag and slowdown are the same thing in a way  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:49 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Yea it is

it's just the lag

Yea and one of my friends said somethings that disturb me  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:53 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Yea it is

it's just the lag

Yea and one of my friends said somethings that disturb me

What happened?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games