Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:10 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth hissed ta the demons that tryed to take a hit at him ,
and when they looked at her funny she said it was her catch and only she could hit him.
the doors opened up and agruff looking demon came out.
"lord drake says come on in and bring that "he pointed at will .
she nodded and walked in the doors closing tight behind her
"gulp"

you came in a huge dark room, a blast out dark power came out of noware hiting Will makeing him fly to the wall and then 2 more blast came out of noware,what do you want for him asked a voice, i have the power to bring back dread domens just saying said a voice

(Hello up there you can join use if you like)
fearth steped back the dark ora was making her choke. Already albino as it was she some how manged to turn wighter her red eyes went wide as blood ran from them .
"ug.. ahhhhh!! stop it stop !" she cryed out falling to here knees.
this power was unlike an she had ever felt .
no i can read minds as well so what are you thinking said the voice,Ooo @@#3 your self said will to the voice ,will freed himself just like that,.....HA AH AHha haaaaaahaaaa
said the voice,

Get out of my head!" fearth screamed once more before she say Will lung at Drake his blade appering in his hand .
Will sliced down on the demon only to hit a wall as it came down sparks of light following it.
Drake slid down into a crouch , LAUGHING coming up with a clawed had .
Will felt a flash of pain run thorw him . but was fast enough that he dogged the 2nd atck
im going to be the owner of your soul powers someday said will to the voice, to do that your going to have to eat my spirit and you don't know wares it at said the voice,and your a human so you don't have that power any way,the mark on will's neck showed its self
NO NO NO no no said the voice you have a demon mark,and you know what they can do RRight said will,.... said the voice

i have to goo  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:12 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

(Hello up there you can join use if you like)
fearth steped back the dark ora was making her choke. Already albino as it was she some how manged to turn wighter her red eyes went wide as blood ran from them .
"ug.. ahhhhh!! stop it stop !" she cryed out falling to here knees.
this power was unlike an she had ever felt .
no i can read minds as well so what are you thinking said the voice,Ooo @@#3 your self said will to the voice ,will freed himself just like that,.....HA AH AHha haaaaaahaaaa
said the voice,

Get out of my head!" fearth screamed once more before she say Will lung at Drake his blade appering in his hand .
Will sliced down on the demon only to hit a wall as it came down sparks of light following it.
Drake slid down into a crouch , LAUGHING coming up with a clawed had .
Will felt a flash of pain run thorw him . but was fast enough that he dogged the 2nd atck
im going to be the owner of your soul powers someday said will to the voice, to do that your going to have to eat my spirit and you don't know wares it at said the voice,and your a human so you don't have that power any way,the mark on will's neck showed its self
NO NO NO no no said the voice you have a demon mark,and you know what they can do RRight said will,.... said the voice

i have to goo
ok see ya  

williams_101

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:15 pm
hidden_nin
fearth
williams_101
hidden_nin
|[ Is It Alright If I Start Rping? ]|

yes its fine just find someone to rp with,ask one of your freinds to join or something,im gald to have more people to join
heart heart lol rofl 4laugh yea
|[ Hm, Sorry. But I Haven't Been In Gaia For A Long Time, Nor Have I Been Hanging Around Gaia. I Just Have Some Time Right Now. So It's Like I'm Starting From Scratch. ]|
ok i'll rp with ya for now,it was a dark and stormy night
a bloody madman way raning around siling and diceing evil demons  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:23 pm
Ray, back hair covering the expression on his face, paced about the area. The night was gloomy, with dark clouds hovering over. Soon afterwards, the storm had arrived. Ray pulled over a coat, with a hood that kept him dry. Demons were straying about, but none bother Ray. He seemed human, but he was somewhat human. He made himself clear once that no one, demon or human, shall disturb him. One demon laughed it off and attacked Ray. In a split second, Ray ripped out his arm and pulverized a hole in his chest. The demon was left there in a mark. Some demons gave shifty looks at him, Ray was used to it. He was stotic, and preferred not to make anything long. IT was hard to tell who side he was on though.  

hidden_nin

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:11 pm
hidden_nin
Ray, back hair covering the expression on his face, paced about the area. The night was gloomy, with dark clouds hovering over. Soon afterwards, the storm had arrived. Ray pulled over a coat, with a hood that kept him dry. Demons were straying about, but none bother Ray. He seemed human, but he was somewhat human. He made himself clear once that no one, demon or human, shall disturb him. One demon laughed it off and attacked Ray. In a split second, Ray ripped out his arm and pulverized a hole in his chest. The demon was left there in a mark. Some demons gave shifty looks at him, Ray was used to it. He was stotic, and preferred not to make anything long. IT was hard to tell who side he was on though.

the man walked for miles and miles in the rain,there realy wasn't nothing to do but walk and fight out demons,there was a look of pain on his face like some thing awfull had happened to him, the man looked alot like will but his skin was darker and his weapon was a lance,the man walked long and then he saw Ray, hi said the man there nothing better we could team up or some thing people call me Can but you can call me what you want said Can  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:23 pm
fearth didn't know how long she had been out for but when she woke up she found herslef layong in a conner Wills shirt draped over her and blood stained cheeks .
"Will?" was all she was able to wisper  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:31 pm
fearth
fearth didn't know how long she had been out for but when she woke up she found herslef layong in a conner Wills shirt draped over her and blood stained cheeks .

fore a whale will didn't know ware he was,there was a great fight beteen drake and will but the fight happened in wills mind but what happened there realy happened in real life,in the end of the battle dake had a chance to kill Will but he did not he just toke his bloody shirt and and shot wills body out of a connon.

meanwhale~dake walked to fearth and said will lost ,but what would you like fore bringing him to me said dark dake  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:37 pm
williams_101
fearth

fore a whale will didn't know ware he was,there was a great fight beteen drake and will but the fight happened in wills mind but what happened there realy happened in real life,in the end of the battle dake had a chance to kill Will but he did not he just toke his bloody shirt and and shot wills body out of a connon.

meanwhale~dake walked to fearth and said will lost ,but what would you like fore bringing him to me said dark dake

"? Will lost ....nooo" she cringed at the pain that shot through her body when she moved, and words ran through her mind...
"50,000 demons."she wispered"
dreak looked at her like she was made.
"i want you to deliver 50,000 demons to me or better yet give me to power to bring bemons back to life wether i killed them or not .
then i will be on my way  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:40 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"? Will lost ....nooo" she cringed at the pain that shot through her body when she moved, and words ran through her mind...
"50,000 demons."she wispered"
dreak looked at her like she was made.
"i want you to deliver 50,000 demons to me or better yet give me to power to bring bemons back to life wether i killed them or not .
then i will be on my way
just because i have the power to bring back demon doesn't mean i can give that power to other domens,do you want to know why will lost asked dake  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:48 pm
fearth gralled " I do have some other blood in me other then demon " she spat . then soon regreated it as more pain ran through her head..
but tell me
"  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:56 pm
fearth
fearth gralled " I do have some other blood in me other then demon " she spat . then soon regreated it as more pain ran through her head..
but tell me
"

he lost because he was in one of my dark power points noone can beat me when im in there,if you was half human i would of killed you,but being half angel thats nothing because all demons was once angel themself's,i will give you the demons you wanted,but if harm comes to them i'll come after the ones you love the most said darke,take them and begone  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:06 pm
fearth stod slowly and smiled evily.
taking the demons in a chined line... and walked to the door then stoped and turned around.
"now that Will is gone i Have none to love...." fearth left the city and found Wills hiden meck,.
"please i need to get to winda I know i am not your Master but Will you do this one thing for me and carie these demons ? I will fly if i can and if i can't then i will mange some how just do this one thing for me.
fearth didn't feel the tears runing down her face she didn't even notice the pleading in he voice.
for she never baged for anything ever  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:11 pm
fearth
taking the demons in a chined line... and walked to the door then stoped and turned around.
"now that Will is gone i Have none to love...." fearth left the city and found Wills hiden meck,.
"please i need to get to winda I know i am not your Master but Will you do this one thing for me and carie these demons ? I will fly if i can and if i can't then i will mange some how just do this one thing for me.
fearth didn't feel the tears runing down her face she didn't even notice the pleading in he voice.

the meck did what she asked it headed to winda
darke said lowly but you do i didn't kill him i just paided him back for killing my son.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:18 pm
williams_101
fearth

darke said lowly but you do i didn't kill him i just paided him back for killing my son.

Winda was not as warm or sunny as she remebered last time and the empty city was more then just empty it felt ...."dead.
fearth made her way to the tower were she had seen Will go into .
" right i have to be breave." she thought and lined up the many demons at the base. Witch i have come to you with a trade my friend Will said 1000 demons and am giving you 5000 demons for safe pasges, to pay his dept,and i wantt a faver ..
fearth stod there as the sun sank waiting for a replie  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:26 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

Winda was not as warm or sunny as she remebered last time and the empty city was more then just empty it felt ...."dead.
fearth made her way to the tower were she had seen Will go into .
" right i have to be breave." she thought and lined up the many demons at the base. Witch i have come to you with a trade my friend Will said 1000 demons and am giving you 5000 demons for safe pasges, to pay his dept,and i wantt a faver ..
fearth stod there as the sun sank waiting for a replie
ok whats the favor asked the witch, what can i help you with

meanwhale~Will's passed out wounded body was fond by a young girl,i fond you at last she told the body of the knowed out will,she toke him to her home on the island that she lived on in the sky(is was not winda) the girl toke care of Will like her own life was at stake  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games