Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I give this thread a name?
Yes... and I've posted my suggestion on the last page.
16%
 16%  [ 42 ]
No... If it ain't broke... blah blah blah
83%
 83%  [ 208 ]
Total Votes : 250

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:37 am
common sense and simple problem solving has gone sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:43 pm
fr34x0r

I agree, I watched it go in circles down the toilet. rofl  

Lil-Jo
Crew

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:48 pm
Lil-Jo
fr34x0r

I agree, I watched it go in circles down the toilet. rofl
seems I get the leftovers...>.>  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:15 pm
I think it's cool that we made it over 20 pages on this thread and no one had to explain the joke... razz and even when we explained it, we explained it invisibly! twisted  

Harbone
Crew

Mayumi_Yuy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:46 am
Harbone
I think it's cool that we made it over 20 pages on this thread and no one had to explain the joke... razz and even when we explained it, we explained it invisibly! twisted

Quite cool! This is always a fun thread to check in on!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:16 am
Mayumi_Yuy
Harbone

Quite cool! This is always a fun thread to check in on!

Yes this is always the first thread i check whenever i log on to Gaia it makes me rofl too bad some people just don't get the joke no matter how many times we explain it to them twisted  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:56 pm
I'm sad. crying I'm afraid this thread may be getting ready to die and then where will i go for the laffies... besides complaint dept. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:30 pm
I hate my countrys leader Stephen Harper. He is so blind.  

President Kristian Fry

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:52 pm
To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine - and those who don't.
As Ben Franklin said, 'In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.'

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have asorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. Coli) - bacteria found in
feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer
(or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor)
because alcohol has to go through a purification process
of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember:
Water = Poop, Wine = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid,
than to drink water and be full of s**t.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information:
I'm doing it as a public service .

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:22 pm
Filia_Nox
I'm sad. crying I'm afraid this thread may be getting ready to die and then where will i go for the laffies... besides complaint dept. lol

I salute your alarming darkness, Daughter of the Night. eek A truly grim soul is often underappreciated. ninja Er... not that I'd know anything about that, of course. ninja See, I kinda cheat. I don't always blank out ALL my posts. Wait... shouldn't that be Filia Noctis? Did I translate your name wrong?  

Harbone
Crew

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:56 pm
I never did like drinking water  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:04 pm
Harbone
Filia_Nox

I salute your alarming darkness, Daughter of the Night. eek A truly grim soul is often underappreciated. ninja Er... not that I'd know anything about that, of course. ninja See, I kinda cheat. I don't always blank out ALL my posts. Wait... shouldn't that be Filia Noctis? Did I translate your name wrong?

Sort of wrong but very close but my name is also wrong (sorta) I'm Lazy I didn't feel like typing out Filia_Nox_Noctis every time i logged on to Gaia the actual latin term for night is nox noctis and many translate nox as dark so my name means either daughter of darkness or daughter of the night both translations work for my purposes cool i am also glad to find someone besides my friend Filia_Nex (who i know irl and is the inspiration for this name) who knows what my name means or is supposed to mean without being told whee
oh and thank you for the information Lil-Jo cheese_whine i will keep that in mind next time my friends and i throw a party cheese_whine  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:34 pm
My baby fell on the kitchen floor yesterday and ended up having to get 3 stitches in her forehead... cry  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:28 pm
Lil-Jo
My baby fell on the kitchen floor yesterday and ended up having to get 3 stitches in her forehead... cry

Awww that hurts me just thinking about it *rubs scar on chin* i've been there cry  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

charamath

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:28 pm
Is it terribly pathetic that I only just realized there's pages of white text? My mouse doesn't like highlighting it one bit.... Here I was thinking it was still on the 'name the thread' theme  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games