Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
One who made me (dooone) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:53 pm
Veni was back to speaking in English, "A vampire who intends to stick to manners, how unusual. I must be too used to being around blood sucking fiends who would gladly stab another in the back just to fill their pathetic life with a thrill at the cost of another. I grow wearisome of that deadly dance where one tiny error gives them the excuse to give me grief. If what you say about yourself is true, then we need not dance and I or we can relax some and not worry about stepping on each other's feet."

He stood up. "I'm going to talk to Rosemary now. Enjoy your dinners."

With that he glided out of the room and talked to Rosemary of recent events, what they were going to do to Jacob to satisfy their displeasure with his recent actions so they don't hold a small grudge for long, and about the room.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:12 am
Jacob soon finished his sandwiched while Rosemary and Veni discussed things. Nodding a goodbye to Cian, he went off to join Veni in Rosemary's room.

- - - - -

GL gave a confused look to Daphne, as one of his wings idly scratched the back of his head in confusion for a moment, until something finally seemed to click in his head.

GL: "Oh.... You're... both starting to have feelings for each other? Is that it? ...Uh, why, if I can ask?"

That was a bit confusing to the reapepr... wasn't he the one that cursed her in the first place?  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:39 am
Rosemary's room was dimly lit. It was likely the little light in there at all was for Jacob's benefit and not theirs. At the opposite wall of the door in the middle of the room was an well kept antique hand carved wooden four poster feather bed with black dorsal curtains that were pulled back and a black counterpoint with little golden details with adjustable arm and leg restraints at the end. The bed was hardly used for sleeping since she usually used another item in the room, more appropriate of the undead.

Her whole room had matching furniture with a tapestry on the wall the bed was against, hand mirror, brush set, old perfume bottles, and other items wealthy ladies of old would have. Almost all of the items in there were most likely well over a hundred years of age and well kept. Apparently most of her items of torture were in the office area as this room lacked having much of it, but there were still a few things. The room itself gave off an unnerving feeling. Or maybe it was from Rosemary who sat in front of her dresser and started to brush her hair having momentarily given up on analyzing the sword she got.

Veni sat a with his feet on a chest at the end of the bed trying to catch Jacob's eye. "If you let your guard down some, I could make this more pleasant for you in the way that you'll hurt less."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:06 am
Jacob glanced around the room, taking it all in. Though there was something unnerving him, (and perhaps it was Rosemary and him thinking her still annoyed at him which was probably still likely.) despite some of the more disturbing aspects of the room, there was a sort of old charm and beauty to it he hadn't noticed before

He considered Veni's offer, and realized he still had some nerves about feeding the vampires.... well, when it wasn't a life and death situation. Taking a breath, he nodded, and began to unclasp his armor.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:10 am
"I meant mental guard. If you don't let up on that one a little, it's going to hurt."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:15 am
Running a hand through his hair, he took off his armor. Jacob then tried to relax and lower his mental defenses, chanting a few calming spells he knew.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:12 am
"What are you afraid of?" Veni got off the bed and took the brush from Rosemary, who was in mid stroke and continued to brush her hair. Rosemary enjoyed the extra attention even though her outward appearance didn't show it.

"I can wait all night. I am not famished, so there is no need to rush. Try to relax a little, read a fairy tail or two from that book on the bedside table if you like." The book he referred to is written in German.

"Remove your shoes please," said Rosemary looking at Jacob through her mirror.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:01 pm
Jacob: What am I afraid of? Getting too close to you two is one thing... My lack of knowing how to act properly when somebody's is as physically close to me as they are when you're feeding off me is another...

"Alright," he said to Rosemary when she requested he take off his footwear.

The necromancer forced his head to become clear. After placing his armor in a corner of hte room, Jacob knelt down and removed his boots. He then eyed the book. Perhaps reading would prove to be a useful distraction.

Walking over towards the book, he picked it up, and gently leafed through it's pages, as it seemed to be rather old.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:14 pm
The atmosphere suddenly worsened from its original unnerving state. All he really needed to do for a feeding was hold still and not struggle.

So he never intended to know us... She sat her mirror down so she wouldn't accidentally make a fist so tight that she'd leave literal finger prints on it. We'll just be someone else that exists around him whom he saved, who may like him, may consider him a friend, but never be his friend.

"Relax some, you're so tense."

She though of something he had said earlier. "You'll be able to go about with your existence as you wish. I only want you to do this, so we could break any possible hold Jiluzix may try to place on you.... I will also visit often if that's what it takes. Anything it takes...Because I'll be damned if I let Jiluzix bring harm to anyone else..."

I guess he never did say anything similar to know you better. All those people around him who care for him are wasting their time then. Her thoughts of him reminded her of herself and the people she knew who liked her, but she didn't return interest in them because it was easier to not know someone since they may die before her anyways or she just found them annoying or bothersome...or she had simply been afraid to be friends with them due Does he even have any friends?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:13 pm
He glanced back to respond, only to see that he was probably speaking to Rosemary. Jacob gave a deep breath, trying to truly relax, reading one of the fairy tales. While part of his mind focused on that, other parts became a bit melancholy as he thought about what being close to people had done to him just recently. He'd lost two of his greatest spirit mentors ever.

If he noticed Rosemary's increased agitation, he didn't say anything. Initially it seemed to bother him, but his mind was wandering as he started to somewhat space out into his own mind.

What if... what if that's why he wanted to bond with the vampires? He saw that they had many friends and people that cared for them and relied on them. Black especially. He'd seen so many families ruined or destroyed. Was that why he did what he did? Because he was loathe to see another family torn apart by some horrible force? It seemed likely. He had nothing to gain from this, honestly.

Are you so sure, Jacob? Perhaps you could learn a few lessons from being with these two.

Jacob lifted his head slightly at the voice of the invisible spirit. Only he had heard it.

Please, stop distancing yourself so much. You're only making your injuries greater. Like the vampires said, you will have a chance to make amends through a punishment, and all will be well again. The lady may not be pleased, but give her time, and she may be amiable yet again... the gentlemen certainly hasn't held much of a grudge against you.

The necromancer sighed a little as he tried to feign interest in the book, all while listening to the spirit that was speaking to him. Once it finished it's little chat, it surrounded Jacob with a calming aura before seemingly vanishing.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:19 pm
Veni was actually speaking to Jacob as well and was somewhat starting to wonder why he hadn't really said anything back to him of the last couple of things he had said. Then he remembered that Jacob was more socially challenged than Rosemary was until recently.

He hugged her to him, kissed her cheek, rubbed his hands against her, and whispered. To Jacob it would appear as if he was mouthing since he was speaking far too low for the human to hear, "stop searching for anything that irks you just to stay mad. You're not going to stay mad at him for a couple centuries are you?"

The atmosphere was less thick as Rosemary calmed down a little. She held up her palm towards Jacob. "Hit it as hard as you can."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:28 pm
Jacob closed the book and put it back where it belong, blinking with sudden confusion at the open palm before him. Hit her hand? As hard as he could? Did she... Without thinking, Jacob asked if she was sure. When that was confirmed, he readied his arm and threw as strong a punch as he possibly could, all while wondering what the point of this little excersise was.

*THWACK*

Solid... Very solid, that was how Jacob would describe punching Rosemary's open hand. Solid, but still with a cushion of flesh and skin over it, so it was a bit strange. Jacob shook ouot his hand.

Jacob: "Uhm, what was the point of that, if I may ask?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:06 am
Rosemary had allowed her hand to move some to cushion the force he had put on her hand so he wouldn't break his wrist. "You accidentally destroyed my front door. I wanted to test your hitting strength. Would you rather hurt someone before you know your own strength?"

"Now to test your pushing power..." She stood and put her hands in a position as if she was about to push open a heavy door, told him to put his hands on hers, and then instructed him to try to push her back some. It was like pushing against a brick wall with a layer of cotton on it. It was a similar experience when she told him to pull. Figuring out his lifting capacity wasn't really possible at the moment.

"You're stronger than any human I know or knew that I can think of at the moment. If it was only a matter of brute strength Dan or Daisy would still have you beat. You should be able to lift a heavy person with ease. It would just be a matter of balance and position. Don't punch a surface you don't intend to break. I wouldn't grab an arm of someone who isn't a vampire or other creature who can take pressure for a while, you might break it."

She smiled. "You're going to have much fun adjusting. I wonder if it is permanent."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:28 am
Jacob actually looked frustrated for a second. He wouldn't be able to handle his more fragile spell components for a while, at least until he adjusted to his newfound strength. Well, that would just reinforce the need for a break from his studies.

Jacob: "This is a bit more than what a strength enhancement spell would do... and without the after effect of exhaustion once it's cast has worn off. Fun? Hmmph, perhaps in the sarcastic sense of the word, sure. Well, at least the strength will come in handy in defense."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:38 am
"It has its advantages and frustrations. Having to hold back all the time because you'd damage everything you try to grip, including a majority of metal poles, is one of them."

"Oh did I say you're going to have fun adjusting? I meant I'm going to have fun watching you blunder and break almost anything you touch on the way just like I did."

"But you're not strong enough to worry about things like that."

Then when I shouldn't hold back I still do because I am used to it, she thought bitterly.

"Well then let us see if your judgment on how to grip something normally is off. Grab my arm like you would a glass cup."

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games