Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:26 pm
"Chain mail! Wow! I didn't have enough money to afford chain mail, so I had to settle with lower quality ring mail." He said as he took the chain mail. It was obviously way better than ring mail,which used larger steel rings, and was a lot more inflexible. He tried to get the chain mail on, but it was way too small, and wouldn't fit around his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:22 pm
"Naturally thin elves not make chain shirts big enough for you?" Takeshi says with a slight laugh, something that must have surprised everyone. The assassin does not care if they are surprised, he is practical, for the most part, and can come off as cold.  

CainZeros

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:45 pm
Dhalgren smiled. "Thin like sticks eh?" he added. Although he had high up friends, Dhalgren himself was pretty poor. he only drew a high captains pay, and even that wasn't enough to buy a decent set of armor. Thinking that all his food and shelter had to be taken out of his pay. In the end, he only really earned about a gold a month.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:04 am
Ayu just sighed and snatched the chain mail shirt up. "Yeah Yeah Yeah....to bad we can't all be carnivores!" She growled and stated to put more chain mail around the stomach and shoulders. "Freakin know-it-alls..." Daiki came back and sighed. "Like I said...no one for over 50 miles..." He sat down and coughed.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:15 am
"Well that's good. I guess nobody is really going to bother us." He said as he ragged his helmet. he pulled out a ragged cloth, and started to wipe the dirt off, and polish it. He would ave done the same with the spear, but it was made of wood, and he wasn't sure if he would get poisoned or not form touching the tip. he didn't really like poisoned weapons, preferring to use his strength to smash through armor and plate. He wondered if an Elf was strong enough to stand in a shield wall, or phalanx?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:44 pm
Ayu looked at Daiki and tilted her head. "You ok? You've been coughin for a little while now..." Daiki laid down but didn't look at her. "Yeah...I'm fine....not a big deal.." He sighed and coughed again, not saying a word. "Alright whatever you say." She finished up the last part and smiled. "Here...that should do...." Ayu dropped it by Dhalgren and sighed. "I'm going to....look around....Daiki comin with?" He smiled and stood up, brushing the dirt off. "Yeah sure..." He walked behind Ayu coughing.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:20 pm
Tiger stares at the group, her mouth in a small smirk. Her eyes, lost in thought, were slightly unfocused and colder than normal. She looks at the group with clear eyes every few seconds, then starts thinking again. Home was so much nicer than this. Why is he coughing so much?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:06 pm
Ayu smiled before they left. "Umm.....do ya'll still have food or do we need to catch something? I can cook it and it tastes better than lizards...trust me..but any of ya'll vegetarians...except me?" Daiki coughed. "I told you that should have became a meat eater like me..."
She growled. "I'm sorry I didn't have to eat alive things like you and Hachiro.....I was a commander of an army not an enemy scouter like you."

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:17 pm
Tiger looks at Ayu "You don't have to worry about me." She looks at the rest of the group as she morphs into a deer and starts grazing. Ty is still thinking, not really listening to the group and her surroundings.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:43 pm
Ayu sighs. "Ok....I guess we don't have to go if meat eater over here is going to complain." Daiki coughs and smiles. "Well I'm sorry miss herbivore, can you not bring up Hachiro? I rather not live the pain." He jumped up and grabbed a branch, pulling himself up. "Ok mister carnivore. I won't then." She sat at the bottom at the tree.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:01 pm
Dhalgren stood up, and grabbed the chain mail armor. He shrugged it on over his padded gambeson, and walked around for a while, checking to see if it was comfortable. "Fits well now. You say it's strong? Because it feels really light." He said examining it closely.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:48 pm
Daiki nodded. "Yup I wear some...it works...no arrows or swords can get through it." Ayu nodded too. "Yeah I were some too it always feels light but it helps to save your life.." She got up and got into the same tree as daiki just another branch. "You should rest, Dhalgren.."  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:31 pm
"Maybe you right. We've got a long way to go still. And tomorrows a moon night too." He added, looking up at the sky. He sighed, and started buckling his armor back on. "Can you make a large curved tower shield like are legions use?" He asked. He wondered that because she could make a spear, if she cold make a shield. One thing I didn't tell them is that we would be reinforcing the order garrison in Kyptria fortress for a month or two. I know we will end up fighting in a shield wall, or phalanx, and the garrison commander is going to be really angry that I have no forces able to stand in in one. I was supposed to get heavy troops form the emperor, not these people. he though worriedly. And from what I gleaned from the elves, they don't fight like that, so how am I going o train them to do something they can't? For bows and ranged weapons are fairly useless in phalanx, they'll have both hands full with a spear and shield.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:43 pm
Daiki choked and coughed making him fall out of the tree. Ayu caught his hand and sighed. "Jeez Man!! I'm not the Goddess Artemis....I can't make everything! Besides that your out of wack! Us elves know our ways! We can't go to human ways! I tried! Thats how I almost died!" Daiki pulled himself up and hugged Ayu. "Thanks....but I can make a sheild....Ayu needs her time to think 'bout it. She can't fight as well as she used to! After all those arrows stuck in her body can do some damage." He got out some metal he had in his bag and started to heat it up.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:48 pm
Dhalgren nodded. "Thank you, I'll be needing it sometime soon." Wait, I thought this chain mail was supposed to stop arrows? If it is, how did she get all those arrows in her body? And if she can't fight as well, what is she doing on this mission? Surely there are other missions more suited to her capabilities? And what does she mean she can't go to human ways? It's not like I'm going to make her into a human or anything. Dhalgren brooded to himself.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games