Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:41 pm
Strike wrapped his wings around them once more, but not blocking their view. "Then I guess we'll watch the sun rise. Its one of the few things left that makes this world beautiful..." Strike layed his head gently on hers so they could be close together. The sun slowly rose. The skys blues and reds turned to oranges and yellows. "I was always fascinated with the sunrise and sunset. Its like the war of the sky. In the morning, the sun rises, fighting back the dark. In the night, the sun fades and darkness covers the skys...."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:45 pm
"I love sunset. The sky becomes stained with many colors sometimes...In england most of the time you never see this...Its always cloudy. I dont mind it though. I mean like...i do enjoy the rain from time to time." She gripped the coat he gave her and just stared out. "I heard that sun flowers follow the sun...Sun flowers...such a pretty flower...one of my favourits...but they dont grow here."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:56 pm
"Sunflowers huh, well, they may not grow here, but thats not a problem for someone who can fly around the world in a matter of hours, he he..." Strike looked at her and laughed a bit. "Thanks to my control of the wind of course. I could never do it without that..." Strike plays with the leaves on the trees, swishing them back and forth with little gusts of wind. "See, it makes the leaves dance, he he." Strike smiled and looked down at Xixi. "Since we have the whole day to ourselves, maybe we should do a bit of exploring around the world. I would be happy to take you."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:02 pm
Xixi had that look of excitment in her eyes. That had sounded like the most wonderfull idea in so long. She wanted to explore outside of england for a long time. "Show me the world!" She said still excited. "I want to see it!" She kissed his cheek and smiled.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:13 pm
"Ok Xixi, hold on for the ride of your life!!!" Strike got up and grabbed hold of her. "Hold on tight, I'll have to fly a little faster if we are going to make it. Here, let me take my coat and you can grab onto that for extra leverage. Trust me your going to need it." Strike laughed a bit and waited for Xixi to hand him his coat.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:16 pm
Xixi returned his coat and smiled. "Alright well im going to do so. Oh and dont drop me...I dont have wings like you do." She said a little nervouse. Her brother had wings but she seemed to be the only one who didnt.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:20 pm
"Don't worry honey, I won't. I have to arms, I can hold you tight and let my wings do the work. Is there anywhere you really wanted to see, we can go there first." Strike slipped on his coat and buckled it in the front. "There, that should do it. Grab on, we can get air bourne and then you can pick." Strike took to the air, holding on to Xixi as tight as he could. "So, where to miss?" Strike laughed, he said it like a limo driver.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:25 pm
Xixi held as tight as she could onto Strike. She was still a little nervouse about the whole flying thing. The last time anyone flew her anywhere was when she was a little girl at the age of 7 when her brother took her to see a play. "I want to go to rome."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:37 pm
"Ok, to Rome it is!" Strike sets his bearing and takes aim. With a large flap and a small gust to his wings. They fly off. It takes but an hour to get there. They arrive outside of the collesuem, one of romes greatest landmarks. It had some damage on it. Apparently a rogue angel had fought a battle here. Strike looked over at Xixi and let her go. "So, whatcha think? Was that some flying or what?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:40 pm
Xixi's eyes were wide open. Her heart raced fast and her complection was pale. She had never flown that fast or that long. Her hair was a complete mess and all she did was stare at the collesuem.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:47 pm
Strike looked at her. Yeah, she's a little mixed up, he he. He put his one wing around her like his arm and stood there watching with her. It was a momnument, a great accomplishment for romans. This was theirs, and they built it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:51 pm
Xixi ran her fingers through her hair and shook her head. "Wow...this is amazing..are we allowed to be doing this? Doing people actaully pay to see this place? I mean like...Most of its gone..." She shook her head again and just enjoyed her time.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:00 pm
"Its all free to look at Xixi, any land mark in the world is open to public view. The only problem is finding one thats still standing. A lot of battles have scared the ruins of the past. Some have even been completely destroyed. Some of us rogue angels take no pity on anything in this world. We destroy it all sometimes. Us others protect what we can, sometimes at the cost of our own lives." Strike looked down for a moment. "Thats why I kept that place a secret, it is perfect, and it must not be ruined by fighting..." Strike looked back up. "Sorry, that was a bit depressing. Where should we go next?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:02 pm
Xixi replied. "anywhere. just take me somewhere beautifull."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:40 pm
"Hmm, the himmalayas are beautiful. And I believe if we hurry, we can watch the sunset there. And its summer, shouldn't be too cold there either. Come on, lets fly!" Strike grabbed hold of her tightly like last time and they took off. Once again, Strike boosted his flying with a gust and they were off like a flash. The mountains were a bit far off. It took just over an hour and a half to get there. Strike landed atop the plateau. There were people living up here. A rail system went down the mountain, it connected them to civilization.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games