Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:28 pm
Mia stood up again. "He must've been pretty close to you then....I'm sorry."

Then Mia walked toward the door and saw desks and chairs piled against the door. She turned around to look at everyone.

"I guess they were trying to block the door."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:34 pm
"Must have been Kevin," she points the dead man she was crying by, "He always said if monsters ever tried to get in he would blockaid the doors like that."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:02 am
But Mia thought that there was something wrong with this picture.

One door is blocked....that must've been where te monsters had been coming from....doesn't look like any of the windows are broken from unauthorized entries.....but everyone is here. The blocked door doesn't look like anything got through it....so why didn't they leave?

"I don't understand....the door was blocked. From the looks of it, no monster got in her. Why didn't the scientists leave through that door?" Mia pointed to the door that they had come from.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:26 am
"A good question," Draconus says, "And if we don't want to feel doomed I can't help but get the feeling it's one we don't want answered. But, that's just my opinion."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:46 pm
She looked around and saw Kevin laying on something. She rolled Kevin out of the way. Ayu jumped on the floor and fell threw a hole. Just in time she caught the ledge.

"I think I know why!" She tried to get up but couldn't. "Umm Ty, Mia can ya'll help!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:29 am
Tiger gains control of herself and listens around her with her eyes closed. Suddenly she hears voices.Ty, Mia can ya'll help!" She slowly stands up, then drops to a fours and starts running. Soon she arrives as a doberman again and grabs Ayu's sleeve and starts pulling gently, but strong.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:14 pm
She blushes. "Uhh thanks Ty." She stood up and stagered alittle. "Woops lost my balance!!" Ayu fell on her butt and laughed. "Man that sucked!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:22 pm
Tiger looks at her shocked. "You know? How?" She sits down confused, her green eye's confused, trying to peice things together, but clearly making no progress.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:26 pm
She laughed again and flipped to stand up. "Man that is bad when u have to flip to get up!!!" She brushed herself off. "Hmm are u ok Ty?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:34 pm
"No... I'm not" Tiger suddenly jumps up and snarls in Ayu's face."What is happening to me? HOW DID I DO THIS? WHY can I do this? You said that you are a scientist, so tell me." She is up with her paws on Ayu staring into her eyes, now sad and desperate instead of anger.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:47 pm
She sighed. "Ty, I thought I wouldn't have to tell u this but u were accutually an expirenmet gone wrong. You were only supposed to change into humans, but instead u change into animals." She looked down and got Ty off of her. "The scientists decided to go on and use u in more tests. Thats why u can do ice too." She brushed herself off and looked into the hole.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:53 pm
Ty falls down shocked. She changes back into herself, but doesn't notice. Tiger stares into the space in front of her, frozen and shocked. She picks up her tail and hugs it, thinking, trying to get her thoughts in order. "Was there a proper one made?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:07 pm
"Yes, but HE was killed in the fire that distroyed this place." She kept looking down the hole and looked deep. She threw a flare down the hole and it went into darkness. "No clue how far that hole goes, but there are stairs."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:46 pm
"What happened to the other ones?" Rosie said, sadly and opened her eyes that now was suddenly under her control. "And why were we reconstruct like this?" She asked, wondering what they did with her, why she couldn't remember anything.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:11 pm
"Why did they do this to us," Draconus says darkly, "That's probably a pretty easy question to answer, although the reason may be worse than the results. Somehow, I can't help but think that we're victims of mankind's desire to play 'God'."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games