Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:29 pm
She yells up, "I'm fine as long as Marcus gets his big but OFF OF ME!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:04 pm
Mia giggled as well. Mia made motions with her hands and used the roots to lift Marcus off of Ayu. She tryed to settle him down on the ground carefully but the root ended up bending and he slipped off.

"Oooh....sorry, I guess I should practice a little more." Mia started to concentrate and the root slid up the whold where they had all fallen through. Then she tried to make it grab Ty's legs so that it could pull her down. When they had finally got a hold of them Mia yeld from below.

"Ok! Don't move! I'll try to pull you down!"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:17 pm
Ayu laughed alittle.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:27 pm
"Big?" Marcus says, "Maybe to you elves, but by human standards I'm actually quite thin, and am often thought to be more frail than I am because of it." Standing, the mage adds, "Although I suppose I'm not the most physically strong person alive."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:29 pm
She laughs. "Ok fine," she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:01 pm
Tiger's eyes widen as she turns into a bunny and struggles into her bag. Ty kicks at them franticly, trying to get them off and onto her bag so she can't see. Her heart starts pounding a little dangerously.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:13 am
Mia sighed. "Ty!? Are you in your bag? If you could get into it, that would make things a little easier!"

Then Mia turned to Ayu and Marcus." Well, you two are really get along...."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:44 am
Ayu looked at Marcus and rolled her eyes. "Do u need help Mia?"

She walked away from Marcus and stood next to Mia. She heard something again and her hands went on fire again. "There is something down here, but it's not very big."  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:27 pm
Tiger tries to slow her heart down, causing her to pause for a long time before moving anything. "Ya, I'm in. Hurry up! It is not nice in here!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:16 pm
Focusing on Ty's bag, Marcus mutters the words of a spell. "Feather fall," he explains after casting the spell, "Just in case you drop her. Although you do seem to be getting better."  

CainZeros

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:35 am
Mia sighed. "Thanks...oh, sorry about dropping you, hehe." Mia started to control the vines again. They grabbed onto the bag gently and pulled it down the whole. Then Mia tried to lower her slowly but she dropped her halfway down.

"Oops!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:48 pm
"No worries," Marcus says, seeing her drop the bag. Instead of dropping quickly, as it normally would, the bag drops slowly, landing softly on the ground. "A useful spell, that one."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:09 am
She looked around. "Man what is in here." Ayu looks around the corner using her finger for a flash light. "There is a long hallway but nothing else!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:57 am
Tiger sticks her head out of her bag. "Hm? It smells bad in here." Her nose wiggles as she tries to make out the scent.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:41 pm
"Yeah it does."

She let the light go. She threw a fireball down the hallway. It went the stopped.

"This is weird. Really weird."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games