Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:33 pm
Ahh...mmmhmm. *He sat up and leaned against Jacob.* That might have taken me the rest of the night. Thank you.

Ah...so...you hate to see us hurt and would want to kill anyone who hurts us even if the offender didn't play foul in such a competition as that one. Your desire to obliterate them might go beyond your feelings for me...Vampire masters are very protective of their own when it comes to someone else trying to kill them or hurt them even those they don't care for. It hurts the most when you're unable to save the ones you really want to save... It really does. Even so...as much as I'd appreciate that you saved me, I might be unjustly angry at you for killing my opponent in such a match. It would be fine to interfere if they did something foul such as pull a gun on me, but she didn't do anything out of line. If you had to step in then that means I had lost... What would you have done after killing them? Would you have made it clear that you're my master and thus in a way the master of all the vampires underneath me?

-----

Teheh. You blinked first.

But the way you did looked like you were lost in thought and in lala land for a little while. So you were in the room the whole time? I know they teleported in last night so that's how we wouldn't notice unless you came from somewhere else.

Rosemary his mistress? That's kind of odd... *Said one to the other.* Apparently your mistress was in such a rush that she forgot to offer you a chair in case you grew tired of standing. Would you like one? She most likely will be gone all night and that's an awful long time to stand.

I heard her say to be a sort of guard to Veni ...but she also said to listen to what he says. What would you do if Veni decided he didn't want you to guard him?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:24 am
Jacob: "Your welcome..."

*Jacob found his arms loosely holding Veni as he gave a slightly frustrated sigh.*

Jacob: "...N...No. That would just make things worse, wouldn't it? I mean, I wouldn't just blurt it out, but... my actions would probably speak otherwise, wouldn't they?"

*Part of him felt a bit frustrated, almost wondering why he bothered getting close to anyone. He shook his head... it started to feel like getting close to people just made things more complicated, where he'd have to walk a careful line not to screw anything up. Unconciously, he hugged Veni a little.*

- - - - - -

Muerte: "~I was ordered to stand guard. I shall stand. I do not require an object to sit upon.~"

*The large man spirit knitted his brows for a brief second, momentarily confused as to what he would do if he were ordered to stop guarding by Veni.*

Muerte: "~I.... would... still guard. It was the wish of my Mistress to guard him. If I am incorrect, then may my punishment be harsh and fierce to remove my sin.~"

*It was rather obvious he wasn't sure of his answer.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:56 pm
Do you really want to pull away from him though? Haven't you grown to like their closeness to you? Could you really give it up? *It was one of those moments that it was hard to tell if it was really his voice or Rosemary sounding like him. She wasn't near enough that she couldn't easily hear him without a little effort.*

I'm not sure if that particular action would show it. I think Rosemary would have killed her too if she hurt me bad enough... Maybe...maybe I'm over thinking it. Maybe it doesn't matter if they find out. Don't worry about it. Let them figure it out. You're a powerful man, it's hard to hide it, and they know that too by the way you killed that vampire. They might guess it from just that when they can think straight...logically why would you listen to someone you could kill in such a manner? If I didn't know you and I saw that, I would avoid you unless forced to be here otherwise. We might not be bothered for a while anyways or now someone else would come for proof. If it comes down to it, it might not be so bad to live at Rosemary's house or yours. I'd just worry about the others.

Heh. If you hadn't stepped in with the other guy, Rosemary would have blown his head off. She had it pointed at him, but let you take care of it...probably to give them something to really be afraid of.

We already put enough pressure on you...and I asked too much of you. I'm sorry...but if you do stop me from falling in such a match, could you at least challenge my opponent before you killed them? I'd understand if you didn't and just killed them. I would probably do the same without thinking to get them off the others... It's instinctual to do what you can for them and save them, but sometimes I actually want to. *He put his hand over his face.* I have failed them so many times and couldn't even finish off some when they needed it because I wasn't powerful enough or lacked some skill to do it. It pains me most that I couldn't do anything to help the one most precious to me near or far when she needed it most.

------

She would probably prefer you did that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:52 am
Jacob: No... I couldn't give this up...

*Jacob rubbed Veni's back in a soothing, comforting gesture.*

Jacob: "Let's wait until Rosemary returns before deciding if we should try to hide things or not. Until then, I'll do what I can to make sure the truth isn't found out."

"If I could do it without risking your existence, then I'll do as you request. I'll challenge them before killing."

*Unsure of what else to do or say at the moment, he just kept stroking Veni's back, murmuring an ancient "calmness" chant quietly.*

- - - - -

*Muerte simply gave a slight grunt and nodded.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:49 pm
And the thought of losing this, now that you finally have it, scares you too...like losing the ones you care about.

*Veni removed his hand from his face and rested his head on Jacob's shoulder and stared at his neck.* Please master...no calming magics...your hand is fine, but no extra energy meant to make me 'feel better.'

He asks you questions about the you of now, but do you ever ask him about him or do you never ask him anything because you get it all from Rosemary? What if there's something she doesn't know well? Haven't you ever thought that maybe he'd like to be asked and talk about himself instead of having another person tell you about it? What does he want most of you? What do you want most of them or of him at the moment?

Rosemary should be back soon after sunrise.

Other than being hurt with holy magic and other vampire related weaknesses, what is Veni afraid of?

He opened up the subject about how it pains him that he couldn't help his most powerful servant...have you ever asked him about that? What it is like to him?

*Veni stared at Jacob's pulse as Jacob rubbed his back. He moved his face closer to it and suddenly turned his head away and rested it again.* When was the last time you ate?

It might be educational.

Are you hungry? It's not too late. Most places should still be open.

Or have you been avoiding the subject?

Oh yes and there is something I wanted to talk to you about. Rosemary's birthday is coming up at midnight, four nights from now. Did you know that? She's not here so we can maybe discuss what we want to do for it? A special night for her. We can talk about it while we're out. If you want to go out that is.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:16 pm
*Jacob stopped his chant, the sudden growing energy that had been appearing dying off rapidly.*

Jacob: "Alright, although it isn't any great drain off me, for future reference..."

*His hand brushed against Veni's hair, and he couldn't help but to play with it just a little before stroking his back again. He felt a touch of heat come to his face as Veni drew closer to his neck.*

Jacob: "Ah... I had a small snack hours ago, so I wouldn't mind a meal. Did you have any particular place in mind?" A dinner setting would be most appropriate to ask some questions, I suppose...

I have a suggestion, master of dead magics.

Jacob: What spirit comes to me? What intent do you habor?

I mean no harm, I only bring helpful advice! My name is Jeffery...There's this little place back in Limbo, sir, where the atmosphere is serene and you can speak in private. Your vampire lover may enjoy it as well, it may be a nice surprise for him.

*Jacob shook his head a moment, trying to clear his head to respond.*

Jacob: Ah.. uhm.. You do realize he can see spirits...

Jeffery: I've hid myself well, I only show myself to you. Wouldn't want to ruin the surprise...

*Finding no ill-intent or harmful wishes from the ghost speaking to him, Jacob followed his directions on how to get to the place the spirit described. After a short while, he seemed to come out of a slight trance.*

Jacob: "Sorry Veni, something distracted me for a moment. So her birthday's coming soon? Yes, I would like to do something for her... You'll have to tell me your birthday also. Actually, if you don't mind, I was just told of an interesting place not too long ago. Would you like to see what it's like? I haven't been there myself, only heard of it."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:17 am
It's not that....I'm not used to such ...techniques being used to help calm me down. It's nice don't get me wrong...but you've been using it quite a bit lately in different ways. I just don't want to be dependent on it. I don't know how else to put it.

*After a little while of Jacob not saying anything, he turned to face him and found himself staring at his neck again... He blinked when he heard his name.* I suppose we could, though I was hoping we could actually go somewhere here and I'd just watch you eat, but we can always do that some other time.

My birthday was last month. September 29. Allow me to at least change out of this blood covered shirt then. *He looked at his pants. * These at least didn't get too torn... I could always dress as a girl and go as your date. heart *He smiled at the idea.*

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:32 am
Jacob: "Ah, alright. I can understand that..."

*Jacob's brain seemed to freeze for a moment, greatly confused at the mental imagery that popped into his head. Veni dressed as a girl? Well, he could actually see him in a dress and he'd actually look pretty damn.... gah! As if figuring out his sexual preferences wasn't confusing enough as it is!*

Jacob: "Dahummm.. *ahem* Well, that's up to you... Wait, what about Muerte? I don't think Rosemary would want us to leave him behind. He'd probably insist on following us to guard us anyway..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:57 pm
*He sat in the other guy's lap and rubbed their noses together.* A part of you likes the idea. *He removed his shirt for a lap strip tease and played with Jacob's hair for a couple seconds.*

As for Muerte...ask him if he has a way to hide that ax when I move into the other room to get dressed.

Now, *he said getting up and went to his closet and pulled out a long sleeved red and black shirt the necromancer has seen him wear before.* This shirt with pants or a skirt, or how about a, *he picked out a dress,* little black dress like this one?

*He waited for the answer before he moved into the bathroom and cleaned the blood out of the shirt so it wouldn't stain. He then put on the little black dress anyways with a stuffed bra, a little lip color, made his lashes look more fuller without the mascara look, and messed with his hair to give it more volume and bounce.*

*When he exited the bathroom he did a twirl for Jacob's viewing pleasure and then said,* As for Muerte we'll put him in a poncho and sombrero.

*He proceeded to pick out a pair of shoes and a purse which he put his little knives in. Making his voice sound sweeter he said,* Can you put my sword in a pocket dimension for me?

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:36 pm
*Jacob sputtered a bit, initially about to deny that the idea of Veni crossdressing interested him. He gave up trying though while Veni started choosing outfits. When he was presented with choices, he scratched the top of his head.*

Jacob: "I... don't know. They all like good to me. I'm not good at making this sort of choice, maybe you should decide."

*The necromancer did a double take at Veni once he came out wearing the dress. It was him, yet it sort of wasn't. He caught himself staring, and tried to regain some composure.*

Jacob: "You know, if he knew any better, I think Muerte would take offense at that... It's not like you have anything in his size though, I bet..."

*Popping the sword into his own pocket dimension for Veni, he poked his head outside the door to call Muerte in.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:15 pm
*After having another staring contest with Muerte, Jacob summoned the giant in Veni's room. The two of them peeked their heads into the room.* Out to pick up men tonight Master Veni?

Looks like he already got one...no...it's Caesar Jacob dressed up.

What are the Limbo laws regarding humanoids like us? Here it's "no shirt, no shoes, no service." And if he can't hide it, we'd need to hide it with something and that's all I have that I can think of that will relatively fit him...We could tack the sides and make a makeshift shirt. Can you hide your axe Muerte?

So you're both leaving? Jacob looks tasty tonight. You two are dating now? When did this happen? Just a couple weeks ago you'd jump at any contact with him and now you've been checking him out!

Remember last night? All that energy...

Oh yes. Whatever they were doing felt nice. It's source surprised me. I didn't mind though.

Like lovers.

Oh look! The blood is rushing to his...

Face! Stop that already!

As for the big guy, we asked him a few things, but apparently they weren't the right questions:

How did you get here? We didn't see you enter.

My mistress brought me.

Where were you this whole time?

With my mistress.

*They both gained their creepy devilish bored/serious faces and pointed at Veni and Jacob.* You did it with him in the room?  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:34 pm
Jacob: "For the most part, Limbo is fairly liberal... as long as the important parts are covered, you're alright."

Jeff: The big man's clothing is fine, Mr. Necromancer...

*Again, the ghost hadn't revealed itself to anyone other than Jacob. When Muerte was asked about hiding his weapon, his grip tightened on the axe.*

Muerte: "~I am unable to hide the weapon...~"

Jacob: "I could hold it in my pocket dimension.... please hand it to me, Muerte."

*The behemoth of a man actually seemed to pale, a bit of panic entering his eyes. His hands shook ever so slightly as he carefully laid the large axe into Jacob's grasp. Although his reactions were minor, they were in stark contrast to Muerte's usual behavior and didn't go unnoticed by Jacob as he pocketed the axe.*

Jacob: "You'll get it back, I promise. You can't have it out in the open where we're going."

*And then the vampire children started asking questions and chattering. With each comment, his face felt more and more red. He wisely decided to keep his mouth shut, least he look like a stuttering fool. The last comment loosened his lips though*

Jacob: "D-did it? ... I, uhm, don't know what you mean..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:02 am
Maybe Rosemary should get him a pocket dimensions so he'll feel better about hiding it. He'd still technically have it, but it wouldn't be seen.

Oh please. *Said one who leaned on the statue of the naked roman with what was believed to be the perfect male figure about to be hanged.* You three have been acting weird lately. Do you really think whatever you did last night didn't go unnoticed?

Sorry necromancer, but you're in a place full of the undead so your energy type isn't invisible. That wave of energy last night wasn't confined to this room.

And ours is right next to Veni's as you know. It went all over the place, like a ripple in a lake.

It was a nice feeling and most of the others noticed it. Especially her.

She was so angry. Now she has more competition. Not like she has any chance with him.

I hope you do that again.

Anyways...if he came with his mistress and he was with his mistress the whole time, was he in the room with you when you sent out that wave and thus knows what you did? Is it a foursome instead of a threesome or did he just watch?

*Veni started laughing.* He was in the room, but he wasn't at the same time. He lives in an artifact of sorts and Rosemary has it.

Oh...Well gee that's a hard thought question to get that answer.

Okay out you two! We best finish getting ready to go. *He almost pushed the two out. When he shut the door on them he leaned against it looking slightly exasperated and said,* damn them and their frankness.

*They just giggled from the outside.*

You two were bored weren't you?! *He shouted through it.*

Very!  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:45 am
Jacob: "Uhm... That burst of energy was an ... ... unintentional thing... I don't think it'll happen again any time soon..." Unless we want to...

*As all this happened, Muerte simply stood there looking confused. Jacob became more embarrassed as the vampire children continued their comments. Once they had left the room though, he gave a sort of exasperated chuckle before opening a portal with a magic charm.*

Jacob: "So... shall we go? Muerte, please follow us..."

*Unable to keep a bit of a goofy grin of amusement off his own face, he took Veni's arm in his and entered the portal. Once through, they appeared in front of a rather fancy looking resturaunt. The name of it was in a strange language that wasn't familar to Veni, and if Jacob knew it he wasn't going to say.*

*Stepping inside, the place seemed to be made up of a number of large booths, with blue mood lighting. Soft music played in the background, and a number of people somewhat scanitly clad moved in and out of the boths, apparently servers.*

Jacob: "...This is... different."

*A young reaper woman greeted them, and lead them to a booth. Inside there was a circular table with menus on it, surrounded by a large amount of pillows and cushions. Muerte simply stood in the entryway, keeping an eye on the reaper as if she might be a possible threat.*

Waitress: "Welcome to Comfort's, please make yourselves at home. My name is Zilana, and I'll be your waitress this evening. If you prefer a server of another gender, please let me know."

*Since they weren't ready to order any food just yet, they decided to get some drinks. Jacob found himself blushing for the thousandth time that night as the waitress pointed out the booth could be locked from the inside if they so wished for privacy... as long as things didn't get 'too interesting'.*

Jacob: ".... I uhm.... wasn't expecting this."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:58 pm
*Before they left Veni had said that it would be a shame to not do that again like with the normally deadly vampire bite and that it could probably be better with timing. Of course he wondered how far Jacob would have went if that spirit hadn't interrupted. He giggled when Jacob grabbed his arm because he probably would have done the same thing.*

*Veni couldn't believe the place Jacob took him...the term "gentleman's club" came to mind for it. Apparently his source failed to mention certain things. He still found it first class and some of the concepts and themes behind it were superb. Made him want to design a restaurant like this at home only with certain changes since he obviously couldn't get away back home with everything this place had.*

Your source failed to mention several things apparently. razz

*Jacob of course got tea in some form...Iced this time. Veni on the other hand wasn't used to being able to order drinks so he hadn't figured out what he wants/likes in that sense to order on the fly. So he had Jacob order a drink for the 'lady' and juice for the bodyguard. When the waitress left, he played with the lock from where he sat, which was nowhere near it. Vampires just seemed to have the ability to shut and lock most doors from a distance.*

You weren't kidding about only the important parts needing to be covered here. *He had tried really hard not to stare...he was curious about what reapers looked like since they lacked the reveal all pulse and he couldn't just look at everything that way.* It would make several women's right members happy and horrified at the same time if they came here and saw it in particular. This is a splendid place, but if we ever come here with Rosemary we'd want a male waiter.

*He examined the room for anything suspicious to see if they really had privacy and settled down and leaned into Jacob after that, idly browsing through the menu in the alcoholic drink section. Jacob had said he wanted to try it last night and if he became incapacitated Veni could always send them back since he has some portal crystals too...he then wondered if there was actually a drink made to make a vampire tipsy...*

I've been thinking...could Rosemary survive in Limbo if she lived and stayed here with her other hunger?

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games