Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emos United

Back to Guilds

Emos United 

Tags: emos united 

Reply Chat
Roleplaying. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Vote for gold
View Results

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:53 am
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
*lays up in a tree and falls into a light sleep*

He walks out into the open, A wolf, fangs bared, red eyes, staring just below a limb some stranger is laying on, it looked like sleeping to him...
*opens one eyes and a black mix with slaver eye looks at you with a cold, but friendly stare*Are you gonna try to eat me?? I don't want to hurt you, but I will if I have to  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:23 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
She looked up and shook her head and said, "No. Nothing a little rub won't take care of. I have been walking for awhile now......and running..."

"...From what? May I ask...?" Zal asked.
"A whole city....."

"So that would explain why you ended up here....."
"Oh you have no idea..." she mumbled and laughed a bit.

"I'm sure, but no matter, will you be taking up residence here for awhile, or are you leaving....?"  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:24 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1

"It sure as heck sunded like it..."
*looks down* I'm really sorry

"Its fine. Its all over now anyways..."
*Mentally hugs Zal* Thanks for everything...*blush*

"Thats ok" i say. Mentally prying myself away.
*Kurai looks down embarassed for getting emotional* i hate it when i do that* she mumble to herself*

"Eh. Don't feel bad" he says, slowly stalking a bird that has landed...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:27 pm
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser

He walks out into the open, A wolf, fangs bared, red eyes, staring just below a limb some stranger is laying on, it looked like sleeping to him...
*opens one eyes and a black mix with slaver eye looks at you with a cold, but friendly stare*Are you gonna try to eat me?? I don't want to hurt you, but I will if I have to

"shh. jeesh. i'm hunting here..." he dived under the branch into a bush and moments later pulled out a small bunny, which he ate.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

xYourXThiefx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:56 am
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
She looked up and shook her head and said, "No. Nothing a little rub won't take care of. I have been walking for awhile now......and running..."

"...From what? May I ask...?" Zal asked.
"A whole city....."

"I'm sure, but no matter, will you be taking up residence here for awhile, or are you leaving....?"
"No clue.....nothing is definite yet..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:02 am
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
"A whole city....."

"No clue.....nothing is definite yet..."
"well, at least you have an idea of whats here now, you can take refuge here if you wish. you may leave if you wish. but travel safely.."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:15 am
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser

"shh. jeesh. i'm hunting here..." he dived under the branch into a bush and moments later pulled out a small bunny, which he ate.
*stares at the bunny with a little drool coming from her mouth and her tummy start to growl* Can I hunt with you??  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:47 am
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser

*stares at the bunny with a little drool coming from her mouth and her tummy start to growl* Can I hunt with you??

"go ahead if you want here."i say, tossing the rabbit up to you from my mouth.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:59 am
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser

*she smells the rabbit and jump down for the tree and land in fornt of you* a little north then a turn west and we'll found lots of rabbit plus some Wolf, but don't hurt them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:03 am
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser

*she smells the rabbit and jumps down from the tree and lands in front of you* a little north then a turn west and we'll found lots of rabbit plus some Wolves, but don't hurt them.

"Ok then we should leave"  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:32 am
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser

*she smells the rabbit and jumps down from the tree and lands in front of you* a little north then a turn west and we'll found lots of rabbit plus some Wolves, but don't hurt them.

*start running north* lets go  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:59 am
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser

he follows her, slowly running after her.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Elfurious

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:09 pm
Gaia Name: Dark_angel_kat1
Name: shia
Race: Vampire
Powers: night vision,super human hearing and smell,can turn to mist,flight
Personality: Shy, Quite, very kind,
Bio: I have been blind for a couple of years now,since my fight and I
took a very bad blow to saving someone elses life...I have a missing link that I wish to find....I search through the night and blindlessly for the missing half of me....however I was saved by a man named Alucard Victor and turned me into a vampire. He gave memy sight back. I search for Alucard this very night.

Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:44 pm
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser

&keep running* so mr hunter tell me more about yourself??  

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:55 pm
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser

&keep running* so mr hunter tell me more about yourself??

"Well, I'm a vampire that can change into a wolf, and mostly stays that way..hmm...i don't know how i came to be though..."  
Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff