Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

Arabian Sad

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:34 am
Hello. I'm new to this guild. I don't know who invited me... But it's a joy to be here. And just for a note, I'm actually a girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:34 am
Hey im new here i...forgot the dude's name who invited me...  

Silentspy5

EndlessSummerNights

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:27 am
Hello I`m Phoebe ... Living Ink invited me to this guild. It seems pretty cool since I have seem photographs of the Burj Al Arab.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:22 am
im new here, as youve probably guessed. im a Christian if anyone cares to know, and you can call me alison or ali if you wish. mrgreen  

Primula Veris

Cillian1123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:50 pm
I think I shall chose the latter.. Thanks

Regardless! My name's Wrainith.. I've been called, Wrain, Wrainith, Draggy-poo, Drake, Brother, and idiot on occasion. Pick one or make one up yourself, I dont mind. My sister showed me the guild and then based on my role playing experiance recomended me here and thus you're kind and gracious leader (Here's a note kids, never talk bad about the brass when you're infront of them) razz allowed me in! I am pleased to be here as it means I have fresh meat! Err.. Players to have fun with. wink

Anyhow, its again a pleasure to be here and meet everyone..

A bit about me would include my love of the martial arts, tactics, combat, psycology, warefare, history, role playing, females.. And not just what's in their pants but rather how their mind works and how they think about things.. Girls make such excellent friends if for nothing else than they can give you a whole new look on something! Okay, back on subject, I've got ADHD as you can most likely tell.. Um.. I am a fur, aka a member of the furry fandom, I'm liberal, I vehimently despise religion, I am quitting smoking but fostering my love for coffee and tea, which I brew both rather well I am told, and um.. I like art and music?

Alright there you go kids. Hav'a nice day! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:57 pm
im animeseishi
im friendly.. hahhahahaha  

animeseishi

Azianb0y

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:00 pm
just a thought and some question

there are waaaayy too many subforum in here and it can be really confusing
most of them is inactive

question: how do u use the random generator i dont have that option
and can u still subscribe to a topic?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:50 pm
hey name is vampyr or mad scientist long story lol. looks like a pretty kool guild so yeah decided to accept the invite i like to have fun  

captain_gin_sama

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

kiki633

1,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:02 pm
Hi im new here as of today so hello everyone biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:26 pm
Hellooo! My name is Terra and I want to thank you for inviting me! 3nodding  

Terra Branford FFVI

faemaid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:33 pm
Hi! I'm Faemaid. Living Ink invited me. Looking forward to exploring all the subforums!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:52 pm
Ello ello. I'm restlss and Living Ink invited me. Wow there are a lot of subforums here, this is nice!  

restlesschld

TwiShi

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:16 pm
Hello! The name's Virginia, but you guys can just call me Twilight or Shinigami {both coming from my username}. Either one; I don't care. xD

Uh, let's see. I was invited by anadorablegurl while she was browsing {or that's what the PM said}. I'm 14 years old {almost 15} and live in California. Currently I'm writing a fantasy novel which I hope to get published once it's done. I love to talk with friends and meet new people. I spend waaaaay too much time of the internet and watching TV {really, I do}. My first and foremost obsession {everyone has 'em!} is the anime & manga BLEACH, as you can see from my name, siggy, and profile {o_O}. I could seriously not think of life without it. My second fav is Death Note. My favorite colors are black, blue, and green. I hate mean people 'n' things like that, as well as 'txt tlk'. Not for me. You'll never see me talking like that.
Mmmm... I think that's about it! mrgreen

Oh yeah- and Living Ink invited me, specifying that topic #84 would be a good one for me. Thanks! :3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:19 pm
My name is Cassie an you can call me Lady Cassie, or just Cassie. I love to read alot, Gaia is my favorite site.

XLady_CassieX

starnes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:27 am
the name's starnes well you guys can call me jeff, living_ink invited me to this place.
i'm into comics,learning guitar/bass,video games,drawing,cars/motorcycles
and i think that sums it up 3nodding  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games