Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:46 pm

((You know what? I've been asking my friends IRL about who I'm like from Hetalia....and they mostly reply "a mix between Russia and Latvia...mostly Latvia". xwx

And the two people who've seen me stand up against someone said I'm more like...eh, Furio Tigre and Violetta from Phoenix Wright. I asked for Hetalia characters, but they denied me them. =w=

@Canada: I swear we're related or something.))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:49 pm

(( A mix between Russia and Latvia? WTF. XD Like... polar opposites! ))

Lithuania-tan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:50 pm

((Well, to clarify---creepiness of Russia...um...everything else of Latvia. :'D))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:51 pm

(( Someone once told me I was most like US... only because of my own profound love of cheeseburgers 8D ))

Sealand-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:54 pm

((Yummy cheeseburgers....))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:54 pm

((Of all the fast food chains available, I will only eat burgers from Wally's. =w= Just felt like sharing.))

Mama Lussuria

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:57 pm

((XD I never had one from Wally's never actually heard of it 8D but I never met a burger I didn't like. My favorite though come from a place in Boston called 'Flat Patties' so yummy... they even have handcut fries that are to die for ))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:58 pm

(( JACK IN THE BOX = heart

I was told I was Germany because I don't actually have a sense of humor (unless it's perverted) and I'm very strict. ))

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:00 pm

((...I feel left out......the closest thing to a good burger is Burger King 'round here...))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:00 pm

((You'd have to live near Buckley, WA to have heard of it, silly. XD My city's a drive away, so I used to eat there a lot, before we couldn't afford it. =w=

@Lo: You do so have a sense of humor! Witty humor. =w= ))

Mama Lussuria

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:01 pm

((xD I would ask what my friends IRL thought about who I'm most like from Hetalia, but it would be silly to bother when they all already have the Canada mind set.

.__. -doesn't have any cool burger places- BUT WE HAVE BUSCHEMI'S AND NOW I WANNA GO THERE.))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:03 pm

((Buschemi..? WHaa?))

Eam Adair

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:04 pm

(( I'm with Bela on that one. Whaaat? lol ))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:07 pm

((Buscemis (>>;; I always spell it wrong) is a chain of stores in Michigan. <3 They have epicly amazing pizza, pizza rolls, pizza sticks, and cheese sticks.... and salads and subs too.

[Edit] Because obviously Arthur has nothing else to research...
"When health care providers are talking with adolescents about sexual health, alcohol must be a part of the conversation, conclude two researchers from the UK based on a survey of boys' and girls' attitudes about sexual relationships."))

catweasels

Aniki China

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:08 pm

((I would ask my friends who I'm most like, but I'm the one that knows most about Hetalia, so they're not much help. Maybe I should ask my RL Kiku....

On the subject of RPing, I think this is the first fandom that I've seriously RPed canon characters. I think I tried some Naruto once, but it wasn't serious at all and everyone was way OOC so I just quit.

I still need to go to aphdressingroom and stalk the China there cause my IC-ness is a bit iffy in places....))
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games