Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:43 pm
June crossed her arms
"hm...how does someone 'be' a nobody?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:06 pm
Warlock pulled a lever and the potion mix in with the crystal in the dungeon of Hollow Bastion cause them to glow pure black "How are we getting their" asked the woman as Warlock started to chant " Heart of corruption be our guild towards the world that was the first to die" as all of Hollow Bastion begin to teleport to the End of the World  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ZzLeonardoZz

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:21 pm
"It is a little confusing here in Holow Bastion."Thinked Leon."If at leat I find a nobody."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:24 pm
Zenjin sat back in his chair "We dont really, its hard to explain....." he said putting his head down a little, as if he wished he knew.

Manifesta kind of looked away as if he felt the same way.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:30 pm
June sighed, putting her hand on Manifesta's shoulder
"...."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:32 pm
Ansem and Riftcreator smiled as they both felt the heartless present "your heartless are coming and soon we shall speard darkness thought out all the worlds" said Ansem ".... i want them dead first before i do anythings" said Riftcreator

Pure darkness surround the castle of Hollow Bastion as it stood a float in a never ending sky. Then the sound of all the heartless awaken once more could be heard as if chant out Riftcreator. "we are here and soon shall be creator as well" said Warlock as him and the heartless XV stood at the gate  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:33 pm
Scarlet sat there and simply listened to their conversation. She thought for an answer herself but nothing came up.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:46 am
((Dey bump. Alright I've unlocked the thread. I feel good enough to Rp once again. However the next few day i may be absent, but after those few days I'll be back for good. So this is to just attract some new people to the RP.))  

Zenjin Jiruga

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces