Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Kazumi kept on trying to break free, Tomoyo pressing down harder. "You're both mistakes." She growled. "Killing you guys will be like snapping a toothpick." Tomoyo sighed. "Who's all bark now?" She asked.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:36 pm

Dasani watched the two sisters fight. "Kazumi, what's wrong?" She asked, no fear, or any other emotion for that matter, registering in her voice or one her blank face.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Kazumi didn't pay attention, still trying to break free. "She hit her head, I think she's thinking she's still bad." Tomoyo explained.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:49 pm

"Oh." Dasani said. She turned the corners of her mouth down in a frown with no feeling behind it. She wished she could feel something... "Is there anything I can do?" She asked.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Tomoyo shrugged. "Don't know.." She said. Kazumi kicked her and Erin off, getting up.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Dasani tilted her head, looking at Kazumi with a straight face. "Are you going to kill us now?" She asked. She kind of looked up and away. "If it's time to go it's time to go, I suppose..."

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:03 pm

"it'll b a death match if she tries killing me...wont b in her favor eithr" erin grumbled as she got bak up
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Kazumi glared at Erin, then smirked a bit. "Wanna bet?" She asked. Tomoyo got up and snarled. "I'd like to see you try. Bring it on, fluffy." She said.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Dasani sat down and watched them with her fake-frown on again. She looked over at Erin and Tomoyo. "Should I knock her out?" She asked, thinking she could dehydrate her to the point of passing out.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:24 pm

"That would work." Tomoyo said. Kazumi rushed at them, but Tomoyo did the same, colliding and resulting in Tomoyo pinning her against a tree.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:33 pm

"God...why did u hav to stick us with a looney?"erin sighed looking up at the sky and then ran anjumped onto kazumi's bak and put her in a choke hold, "i got 5 bucks, u in or out for that bet?" she taunted.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:39 pm

Kazumi stumbled back a bit, trying to shake Erin off. She couldn't say anything, just looked around wildly.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Dasani stood back up and her small body shivered. "Don't hurt her." She said. "I can make her pass out..just hold her down.."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:48 pm

"thats wat im trying to do but she's got to get off tomoyo first." erin said tilting bak a bit, pulling her off of tomoyo. "wat got nothing smart to say ms looney?" erin taunted some more, "i dare u , i dare uto try and get me." she whispered in her ear.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:51 pm

Kazumi snarled. "Try.. Me..." She choked out.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games