Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:15 pm
Spencer stuck his head in the fridge and got some orange juice. He took a cup and filled it. He then drank his juice as he settled back down to some more waffles.

"Well I'm getting some more before Michishige eats the entire supply" Christopher said and got up to get more waffles.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:27 pm
Jordan fiddled with her fork, finished. "I guess I'll go get some winter stuff on. When anybody's ready, I'm going out to the slopes." Heh. Slopes. She was totally down with the lingo.

Karley ran after Avery and Whit. "Wait wait!" I WANT TO WATCH CHRISTMAS MOVIES! ONES WITH DOGS AND COMEDY! "I'll watch too."

Tele winced slightly as he placed both their dishes in the sink and followed after them.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:30 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige waved a hand at Christopher dismissively. "Pfft, I didn't eat that many," he said. He then struck a thoughtful pose. "Or did I...?" He shrugged, tapping the table with his fingers. Michishige's face broke into a wide grin at what Jordan said. "Hey! Me too! Me too!" he said happily. He got up and quickly put his plate and fork in the sink and zoomed up the stairs to change into something more appropriate for the outdoors.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:36 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"M'kay" Avery said looping her arm through Karley's and re-establishing balance on her Hot chocolate. "What're the options Whit?" She said coming to a stop in the loungey area sunken into the floor. "

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit waved the girls to sit down and selected a movie himself. "I've got us covered no worries" he said calmly, sliding the disc into the player.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:48 pm
Spencer finished his meal. "Well I'm finished. I'm coming with you guys" he said and followed Jordan and Michishige to go get something warm on for outside.

Christopher ate his waffles silently. He never skied before. He needed to be shown how.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:50 pm
Jordan smiled, and ended up following Michishige up the stairs. When she got to her room she pulled open her bag and, giving everything a once-over, pulled on her black snow pants with a white stripe, her white winter jacket, and white boots. She checked her pocket for her gloves and jumped back into the hallway, excited, and paused at the top of the stairs, wondering if Michi or Spencer were done.

Karley plopped down and pulled Avery down with her. THAT HAD BETTER BE A GOOD MOVIE! Oh, bu what if it's not....WHAT IF IT ISN'T?!?! THEN I'LL HAVE TO SIT THROUGH A BAD MOVIE AND-

Tele sat down next to Karley and surreptitiously poked her in the side.

Karley squirmed into Avery and laughed before turning to the side to poke Tele back.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:55 pm
Spencer put on some warmer clothes. He didn't have any winter gear with him like snow pants because those things were always kept at their private ski lodges and other resorts he visited. He went to find Whit to see if he had any extra ski pants.

All of Karley's mental shouting was giving Christopher a headache. He put his dishes away, got a quick drink of juice, and then headed off to get ready. He couldn't handle anymore. He didn't understand how Tele could be around her so much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:06 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige hurriedly went through his suitcases to find his black snow pants, and a solid black shirt and a solid black winter jacket. Nothing like all black to stand out in the snow. he thought as he put on his shoes and gloves, heading out his room.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{ Er, don't the girls and boys have different staircases, Wolfy? o-o }

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:06 pm
It's an art.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:07 pm
(( The rooms are on different sides of a center staircase...Right? That's what I remember, anyways :/

And that Tele thing isn't him projecting into Chris' mind or anything, just so you know. ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:35 pm
((I figured))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:34 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery shifted over a little as Karley and Tele erupted into a conservative, although unexpected, tickle fight beside her. She bumped into Whit as he was sitting. Somehow they'd all ended up on the couch directly facing the big screen. Avery slid over a tiny bit to get Whit settled, and ended up sitting awkwardly. She sincerely hoped fora pillow or something.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit had almost sat on Avery as he'd been fiddling with the remote and handing off his pear core. He waved to Spencer as the boy came down the stairs, sensing a certain snow related need. Either way most problems of this variety for boys could be solved with the general left overs closet or by pulling something out of Whit;s own closet.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:23 pm
"Hey, Whit. Do you have a spare ski suit around somewhere? I kind of need snowpants and some other stuff" Spencer said as he walked over.

I see Christopher replied to Telemachus. He then changed out of his black sweater vest into a navy blue sweater over his dress shirt. He pulled on some snowpants and grabbed all the gear he needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:30 pm

User Image

Avery leaned back and tried not to elbow anyone. Though if it was going to be someone it'd be Whit. Cause let's face it. He was too easy to appease.

Whit nodded and pointed towards the entranceway. "There's a closet full of stuff there, or you can dig in my closet. I have some charcoal gray snow pants that'd fit you for sure."

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:46 pm
(( ): ))

Jordan stepped up behind Spencer and just watched, thinking about whether she should wait, ask for directions, or just wing it. She liked winging it. It was more fun that way and, somehow, in her mind easier than asking where stuff was.

Karley noticed Avery's discomfort and launched an attack. It was rather conservative, just a poke. But what was Karley, if not conservative?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games