Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:59 pm
Right...

Eh, after the exams, if he passes, he'll go into nervous first teacher mode drawing examples from academy teachers seeing as he's not actually had a single teacher yet. Seriously. He was just thrown straight into the new arc... No ones bothered to chat with him. Not that I made it easy while I was deciding how he would go character wise. He will be a hot tempered fiercly protective person. With a touch of mystery (can't forget it!). Personally I'm not to sure if he will make it. About 40/60 chance. He's got some nasty tricks...

Yeah, he has the homicidal eternally grumpy death chick. AandOE has the lazy one with avatars running all over the place.

Welcome to Sunagakure, have you received your certified-crazy card yet?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:59 pm
Ergo War
Oh? Are you going to learn as much as you possibly can and do a whole bunch of missions to get up to Chuunin rank in AC? Keep in mind that you'll need to get experience with a group, or your chances of being approved for a rank-up are going to shrink.

Something like that. I plan for a little social interaction as well

@Money: Let me guess...your the funny one

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:07 pm
No no no, I'm the crazily mischievous one that ALWAYS makes things worse and gets into sticky situations. Manfread is the one who always gets friendly fired, and Yoko is the smart one. Winter, aandoe, ergo, and dreadno you are on your own to figure out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:20 pm
Fall: Good, good. When we get our people back to the Village, there will be many more people to work with.

Chez: I'm curious. Which one is Bast, in your book? >.>

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:42 pm
From Als view? The super powerful homicidal crazy chick.

Personally? She's the cool, distant village savior, one part of the Miyamoto presence that solidifies our village and creates so much FUN! Who loves pranks. Seriously, what do you guys have against our poor ANBU?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:56 pm
Al has yet to learn the boredom of being in the military of a nation in the middle of freaking nowhere.

Bast was ANBU patient zero, so everyone's sort of her junior in that branch. Who doesn't like to give the new guys a good ribbing every now and again? XD

I don't think she's interacted with him enough to think of him as much other than "The dry blind dude."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:04 pm
You forget, the middle of freaking nowhere, completely neutral, and who doesn't care at all about the outsiders, except in a "oh, hi, bye" sorta way.

Yeah but... Your whole family does it...

That'll change once we all go back. I'm seeing a "Greek fire bathhouse" class prank coming on... Less damaging, of course.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:17 pm
Being in the middle of freaking nowhere causes all those other things. XD

Nah, just Bast, Mamoru and Amaya. Kuriigu doesn't do it anymore.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. THAT'S FUNNY. Bast will totally enjoy that joke. You know, in that she would get to vent at someone for doing something really stupid.

Okay, so I posited this question on Facebook, and now I'm going to do so here as well:
I missed the cold, hard and unfeeling stare of the NaNo graph, so I made one in Excel. It's got the target word count line and everything, but I lowered it to only 1000 words a day. So, with this on the table, there is but one question: What the hell is wrong with me?

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:39 pm
Fall_Of_The_Damned

@ Fall> crying crying crying its Manny not money..... and the only reason I get caught in friendly fire is because everyone else sits back and uses me like the red dot lazer sight sweatdrop
>"Where is the enemy??"
"I don't know.... Just aim for Manny charging in there your bound to hit the enemy too."
"Arne't you worried about friendly fire?"
"......... with Manny?....No."
"SWEET!!!"
and thats how it is crying <

TEAMS?!?!?!?....... Manny leading a team?!?!?!?.... THE POWER OF YOUTH FOOD!!!!!! and combat!!! rofl

Hi newbies!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:51 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Fall_Of_The_Damned

@ Fall> crying crying crying its Manny not money..... and the only reason I get caught in friendly fire is because everyone else sits back and uses me like the red dot lazer sight sweatdrop
>"Where is the enemy??"
"I don't know.... Just aim for Manny charging in there your bound to hit the enemy too."
"SWEET!!!"

TEAMS?!?!?!?....... Manny leading a team?!?!?!?.... THE POWER OF YOUTH FOOD!!!!!! and combat!!! rofl

Hi newbies!!!! blaugh
whats funny is that is absulutely true! XD poor poor manny.

Al has a good point, that is how we tend to look at the world. Its the suna bubble! And thanks for calling me the smart one!

HI NEWBE!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:49 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Fall_Of_The_Damned

>"Where is the enemy??"
"SWEET!!!"

Hi newbies!!!! blaugh

Now that is not fair Manfread, I never shoot at you. I shoot right over you!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:54 pm
Winterwolf78

is that like 'we're not shooting at you, we're shooting with you...... you just happen to be in the front row.' ?  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:57 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Winterwolf78

is that like 'we're not shooting at you, we're shooting with you...... you just happen to be in the front row.' ?
that just killed my desire to do stressful work on the computer...so so so funny.....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:00 pm
Yo-ko
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Winterwolf78

that just killed my desire to do stressful work on the computer...so so so funny.....

Glad I could be of assistance 4laugh  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:06 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Winterwolf78

More like "Friends don't let friends charge into battle without cover fire."  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games