Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:34 pm
User Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Grace guessed Leo had her own life while at Hogwarts. She had her own friends, not to mention a boyfriend and she couldn’t just hang around her all the time and be a burden. Not that Grace wanted to hang around her all the time. What she really wanted was to get good grades and prepare herself for her career. At the moment she was interesting in doing something will law but that could change. Honestly she pretty much pretended she had everything figured out like Leo’s boyfriend David. In reality Grace was winging it just like her sisters’.

Walking through the station Grace didn’t know what to do. On one hand she just wanted to read her book and on the other she knew she should talk to someone. Question was who? She didn’t want to join in on a group that was already formed. Too many people and she’d feel like the odd one out. She could try finding a solo person but what should she do just go up and say ‘hi’? Honestly Grace was clueless on this she’d never talked to anyone unless it was someone her sisters’ knew.

Letting out a small sigh, Grace looked around. Thinking about how her sister didn’t want her losing out on making friends she needed to find someone. Just one person she could talk to perhaps for the time being. ‘If we’re meant to be friends we’re meant to be friends…’ she told herself. Grace spotted a few people seemingly alone although some seemed more approachable then others. Seeing a girl with a cat, the first year brought herself to walk over.

“Excuse me,” Grace said as she approached the girl. “Hello, that’s a beautiful cat you have there.” She greeted the girl. “I’m Gracie, by chance are you a first year too?” she asked the girl as she introduced herself. She really hoped so because if not she was going to be back to the drawing board.

With: No one... A girl with a cat (Selina)

Wearing: Plain Black Robes

OOC: ---

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:36 pm
I see you in my head and eye.
Your eyes are vacant and your mouth is bright.
And all you say are things I don't want to hear...
So I smash my hands against my broken ears...
We'll be the thoughts that you were warned about!
We are the shadows in your basement!
When you say doomsday, they say everything's alright!
But it's all the same, get yourself a number.
Oh, we've been watching you sleep.
We know your tricks, we know all your bad habits...
We know your secrets, we know what you've lost...
We sneak into your closet and have dinner with the skeletons!

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰˢᵉᶜᵒᶰᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander shrugged at her reply. He had, but it was hardly his fault when his sister just left them lying around. She was the careless one. Of course, by 'lying around' he meant 'neatly ordered on a shelf' but so what? He rolled his eyes at the mention of missorts and some of their housemates. "I've seen them." The mudbloods and the halfbloods and the blood traitors- it was depressing, at times. "There's some," he contradicted. "They just have to be made strong again." He and his siblings were, after all, the future of their family. Everything was depending on them; on him. He had to secure the line, dig them out of their own grave. "It's necessary for girls," he pointed out. "And she's dull enough already, any more can't possibly hurt her," he muttered. His sister was far from interesting, compelling, or charming. He watched with something akin to a sneer as she strutted off to the carriages, giving a Hufflepuff a nasty look as she went. He laughed as he followed her. "What a relief." Anyone who knew him could vouch for him not being the picture of chivalry. He climbed into the carriage after her, though he did give the apparent lack of horses or beasts of any sort to pull them a strange look.

OOC:
mc2

All along you've been asking what's wrong with me!
All along you've been living your predicament!
Saying you were innocent, but what's that got to do with me?
We are the cracks in all you dream about!
We are the noises in your attic,
We'll bethe people you were warned about!
We are the monsters in your closet!
Now despite your hopes, despite your prayers, you're broke like us.
We watch you when you're asleep, we hear as you grind your teeth...
We're always wearing smiles, but we're never what they seem.
You run when you're awake, but we still kill you when you dream!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:53 pm
Never meant to break my own promises;
Promises, just promises...
Again, the excuses and generally wasting my time.
I'm finding solutions, just seeking my peace of mind.
No hocus or pocus, my focus is drunk on the floor!
And mumbling something about one more,
Oh, falling across the line-
Keep punching petals at the ember light,
And I cross my heart and hope to die.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectGryffindor BeaterTeam CaptainHalfblood Twin

Toby snorted. "Yeah, you really look like you're enjoying that. And little kid or not, there's little kids around, and guess whose head'll be on a platter if they see you and your big kid juice and get ideas?" At least she seemed to be putting the cap on and handing it over. He had no idea what he was supposed to do with it; give it to a professor later, probably. He shoved it into his bag, and gave her an amused look. "Fifty. Nah. I'm thinking maybe ten. Seeing as this is your first time getting caught doing something like this and I am really not in the mood to deal with a bunch of angry house mates because you lost us the cup before we even had a chance at it." Sure, he could have taken away a ton more points, but they both knew he wasn't any happier to be the one catching her doing this than she was to be caught doing it. Not that Alex looked very anxious about losing a bunch of points. He doubted she'd care if he took thirty. "Now get lost, and I mean that in the nicest way possible, I swear. I don't think either of us want to have to continue this conversation. Ever." There was a not of warning in his last sentence, if only because he just didn't want to be the one to catch her again. It mattered very little to him whether she drank or not, though he hoped she was planning on showing up to tryouts tipsy. She was beyond lucky this was him and not Ronna, especially now that his girlfriend was Head Girl.

OOC:
kiska166

One more night, I said it the last time;
This is the last time, say it and now once more.
Never meant to break my own promises;
I said I was trying, I really was driving the coast.
The fight or the flight, well I side with the latter most!
It almost is laughable but when I chuckle I choke.
Can’t get the words out my throat of one more-
Is that my lion’s pride, I meet my mountain, then I run and hide?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:54 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year Prefect | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine was rather startled to hear Valentina's voice behind her, and nearly jumped whnen the girls started talking. Lexine turned around to look at her red-headed friend and smiled sheepishly. "You know about my being a Prefect?" She asked, laughing slightly. "I honestly don't know how I got it...I mean, I know I'm a good student, but I get lost in the hallways just as much as a First year. To think I'm supposed to be their guide now." She sighed, twiddling her thumbs slightly. She brought her gaze back up to Valentina, smiling. "Anyway, hey there Valentina. I'm...okay I suppose. A little nervous because the Head Girl and Boy just scared the crap out of me, but ya'know...other than that, fine. How about you?" She asked. Upon hearing that Valentina was searching for Jasper and Alice, Lexine nodded slightly and looked past her friend to attempt at finding one of the two. "I've been trying to do 'bout the same; them or Iñigo... While I know they're all there, I don't remember seeing any of them at the station or in the compartments. Maybe I missed them?" She sighed slightly, running a hand through her hair. "We'll find them eventually, though." Lexine shrugged and began searching the masses again. They had to be around here somewhere... "My summer was...well, rather boring to be completely honest. I mean, we actually went on a trip this year, but other than that, rather dull. How was your summer?" She asked, tilting her head as she made idle small talk, still searching for one of the three.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

mrs-lestrange

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:04 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ∂мιтяι яεε∂ xx███████xxxxbeauty may be dangerous, but intelligence is lethal.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Dmitri shook his head slightly, still wearing the only type of smile he was able to muster. "It certainly wasn't. While they weren't cruel or anything, they didn't take it well to be sitting with some First years rather than their friends." He chuckled slightly, only really vaguely remembering what all happened when they were seated with them. While he had a pretty good mind for remembering things, he was rubbish at attempted to recall something as trivial as that. He was honestly surprised that Maisie had, then again she recalled most less-important interactions with people simply to study them.

When they arrived at Hogsmeade Station, Dmitri made a point to stay close to both Prudence and Dakota, while he tried not to lose his sister behind him. It was difficult considering the amount of people flooding the corridors and exits, but he somehow managed to come out of the train with the three.
                                                "To the carriages then?" Dmitri asked, trying to figure out just where they were to go. They'd be riding the carriages over to the school this time around, which was good. While he'd enjoyed the boats last year, he knew he didn't want to do that again. He was just trying to figure out which line of students he should've been following -- then again most of them were just standing around awaiting friends.

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:15 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx мαιsιε яεε∂ xx███████xxxxget your facts straight, then distort them as you please.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Slytherin | | Single | | Half-Blood

Maisie nodded slightly when Prudence -- Pru, she'd probably have to remember that... -- told her to just call her by her nickname. It was strange, Maisie rather liked Pru's full name quite a bit more, but if the girl insisted, what else was she to call her? "Pru it is then," She murmured, a slight smile tugging at her lips. It didn't take long for that to disappear as they spoke. As her brother spoke of their encounter with their upperclassmen, Maisie nodded and sighed gently. It had been a difficult situation to be in at the time, but they'd gotten through it. She hadn't seen those two students since then, which she guessed was a good thing.

Almost as soon as they'd arrived at Hogsmeade Station, the four Second years made their way out of the compartment -- Pru lead them out, while Maisie took up the back. She noticed her brother's slight worry in losing the group, so Maisie made it a point not to fall behind too much. While it may have been funny to watch her brother get upset about losing her, Maisie felt that maybe it wasn't the time to make him worry...if he worried, mother would to.

They made it to Dakota and Pru, and Maisie looked up at her brother and back to the other two. She assumed they'd all be sharing a carriage, then? Maisie didn't completely mind, the Ravenclaw and Gryffindor seemed nice enough, and she didn't completely despise being in their company. She was still standing there beside them, wasn't she?
                                                "Maybe we should wait a bit, until the crowd thins a bit..." She murmured, dodging someone's arm as they walked past her. She scowled at their backs until they disappeared into the sea of black, red, gold and green robes.

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:17 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx αяιαηα εℓωσσ∂ xx███████xxxxinsult me, i'll get over it. insult my friends, i'll destroy you.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Hufflepuff | | Single | | Metamorphmagus

Ariana made her way out of the Hogwarts Express quickly. She hadn't sat with anyone she knew, after all she couldn't find the few people she'd spoken with over the last four years. It seemed to be getting increasingly difficult to keep in contact with them, but maybe that just came with getting older. Running a hand through her hair, Ariana began walking slowly through Hogsmeade Station, trying to find someone she may know.

uniform x ooc :: free for interaction

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:21 pm
User Image

Looking good in: Uniform/ Location: Station / Single / thinking: Here we go again / Heiress to La Russa Family Trust

"I was with Alice and Jasper on the train. " Vallentina said to Lexine "Veronica and Xavier are the head students, not good for me and what happened with them last year. got on their bad sides last year. Stay on there good sides they are all good." She added in. "You haven't missed them I don't think they gotten off the train yet. As for Inigo I haven't seen him around." Valentina told Lexine. "I'm glad to be away from my sister Alessandra, her and myself moved to London. I spent a few weeks in Pisa with my family." She said to Ravenclaw. "Where did you go on your trip?" Valentina thought to be nice and asked Lexine.

OOC: Free for interaction

murruelecreuset

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:36 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅰ| Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ |Ⅰ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina was walking around the station, and caught sight of emaciated looking horse-like creatures hitched to the carriages. As she was about to check them out, she heard the voice of another girl.

Like everyone else she was wearing black robes, and quickly recognized that she was probably Unsorted as she was. The girl had sandy-brown hair pulled back into a pair of pigtails, with bangs, and warm brown eyes. Selina regarded the girl with her cool gray eyes, and smiled slightly when she was complimented.

"Thank you," Selina said, "her name is Hepzibah." The long-haired Birman with Siamese markings bowed her head slightly in greeting. "My name is Selina, and I'm a First Year too. Might not be a bad idea for us to stick together. Want to check out the creatures pulling the carriages?"

murruelcreuset

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:43 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❹| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❹| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani climbed down from the train, drew in a deep lungful of the cool night air. As much as she enjoyed the warm summers, the cool autumn air was a welcome change. By this point, she'd changed into her school clothes. Now she was dressed in a short tartan skirt in Gryffindor colours, a dress shirt and school tie with a vest similar to one she'd seen Veronica wear, and a pair of ankle-length boots.

As she looked around, she spotted Ariana walking about the platform by herself. "Ariana!" Dani cried aloud, and she rushed over to greet her friend with a warm hug.

"Arkendrai"

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:47 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindorsecond yearpureblood

Pru nodded in response to Dmitri's question, but getting to the carriages themselves was easier said than done. For one thing, while Pru was hardly tiny, she wasn't very tall, either, and with all the older students in the crowd she couldn't even make out where the carriages were. From the general flow of the traffic she could tell, though. She was looking forward to seeing what she assumed would be the horses pulling them. "Yeah... we might wanna wai' a few minutes," she agreed with Maisie. "The groundskeeper hasn't e'en come for the firs' years yet. Once they come the crowd'll be thinner." It felt strange to not be a first year, to be older. She didn't feel all that different than she had the year before. Even if she was already twelve and would be turning thirteen before the year was out due to her birthday being Christmas Day.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Arkendrai

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:59 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?

Timothy snorted in amusement as Benjamin aced affronted that both he and Mira were dubious of his picture and whether he would give them a copy. He did get a tiny bit annoyed that his friend assumed that he was embarrassed about the picture because he would be seen with Mira when that was far from the actual case."I'm not embarrassed to be seen with Mira, and I doubt she thinks the same about me." he signed feeling more nervous than he really should. But what if his friend was actually right? What if Mira was embarrassed to be seen with him? He wouldn't exactly blame her; he was still under five feet just barely clinging to his four eleven and a half status, he was mute, he still had that baby face that made mothers pinch his cheek for no apparent reason. If she were interested in boys, it certainly wouldn't be him. Thankfully, he supposed, his friend changed to subject to electives and how he apparently "bailed" on him by taking classes he actually wanted to take and not ones where he would just be a glorified note-taker. He did however shoot a quick glare at him for the names he called his sister, not exactly disagreeing with him but still, Tanya was his to peeve and his alone. Then he went on about his "special projects" which Timothy was sure just meant ways he could continually annoy his house mates and when he heard spiders he just shuddered and was thankful he was on the good side of this madman. He turned towards her when Mira started on heading towards the feast and he think she said something about a sister but it was drowned out by Benjamin's own words about how she could go with Wendy or sit with the Ravenclaws. "You can go sit with Wendy if you want. We won't be offended." he signed and shot her a quick grin to let her know he wouldn't be hurt. And he wouldn't. He understood that sometimes you wanted to be with your other friends and he couldn't monopolize her like that, it wouldn't be right.

mc^2

murruelecreuset

Smile and grin at the change all around [wearing]
Pick up my guitar and play [Hogsmeade Station]
Just like yesterday [Benjamin and Mira]
Then I'll get on my knees and pray [Going back to school]
We don't get fooled again [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~15|Fifth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo walked out where the train let out, having decided that maybe he shouldn't take the train, speaking that he lived in Scotland and he had nothing to do in Diagon before; so why not come straight to the station. It was only sensible: right? Well, even if it wasn't, he had done it anyway. He did know that his girlfriend went on the train each year, despite him never finding her. But hey, she wouldn't be too mad at him for making her sit for eight hours doing God knows what. It seemed the two never found each other at the station during the previous years; so he was sure the trend would've just went the same way.

He scanned the crowd for either Lexine, Alice, or Jasper, or if his luck served him for once, all of them. Soon enough, his eyes fell on a particularly lovely girl. Of course, it was his girlfriend; so he had to think like that, but it was the truth. Staring a bit, his walking ceased, losing focus on the girl from a distance. However, finally snapping out of his trance, he put a smile on his face and walked towards her.

As he reached her, he found something that was interesting. She was with...Veronica...no, that was the Gryffindor beater. What was her name? Finally it came to him...Valentina. Waving at the two girls, he stopped when he was by his girlfriend's side, but he still scanned the crowd, hoping he could maybe find Alice and Jasper. "Look at you...Miss prefect. Great...now you have even more authority over me than you already had," he said jokingly, scanning the crowd, but seeing the girl's prefect badge out of his peripherals. "I would ask you how was the rest of your summer went, but I'd figure we should probably find Alice and Jasper so you won't have to answer it three times. That is, assuming you've already told Valentina here. Oh yes, hello Valentina."

As he looked, he stealthily tried to worm his hand in hers, a smile on his face as he did so.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

mrs-lestrange

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:24 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Sixth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Walking out of the train, the boy waited for Rory to come out of the train as well. He stepped down from the train and awaited just outside of it, his legs crossed and leaning up against the train. He really hoped the train didn't all of a sudden start moving because surely he would fall over if it did so. After some thought, he decided not to lean against the train, not wanting to make a fool out of himself in front of all of his peers. That was really the last thing he wanted to do.

The train ride...the train ride was alright. Thankfully, Rory kept him company; so the train ride passed more quickly than it usually did. The girl was definitely a fun person to hang around. She had a few interesting stories and of course, she played music; so he didn't know when everything would turn into some musical and everything burst into song. That would've been interesting had she just started singing for no reason. She would be the one to do it though.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

EmrysStorm

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TvIaMsOqTuHeYz

Dangerous Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:35 pm
Chelsea Wakefield

Blood Status: Pure
Emotions: Anxious, Unsure

{OOC:}
[color=#21421E]
[color=#20BF9F]
[/color]

Chelsea stepped out into Hogsmeade, toting his luggage behind him. He wasn't entirely certain what he was supposed to be doing now, everyone else seemed to be happy just talking to one another. Did they know where they were all going? Chelsea wasn't sure what all was going on, he didn't have any real idea what was happening. He knew they were going to attend the feast, but that was about it. Chelsea looked on as people all were scattered about the area in little clumps talking. Chelsea knew none of them, so he decided to stand off to one side, simply waiting for someone, preferably an older student or maybe a teacher to tell him what he was supposed to be doing.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games