Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:54 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Third Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff (Game 4)

Chris watched as his shot didn't make it passed Dagrun. Unfortunately he could have done better. Heading after Shui he hoped to get his chance to get the ball back for Gryffindor.

Company : Gryffindors and Hufflepuff

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: Shui - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 7 (fail)
                                                    AC: 15
                                                    Modifiers: +5 AC, +5 Shooting, +3 Stealing (MTA)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff
                                                    00 - 00

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:20 am
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Fifth Year Gryffindor Vice Captain
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image

Chelsea locked onto the snitch. It was so close all she had to do was reach out and take it. Reaching out she attempted to grab the snitch.

Status : Let's make it two for two

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (1/2 attempts) Total Roll: 12 (fail)
                                                    AC: 17
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

00 - 00

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:19 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip managed to hit Talia, but one hit this game wasn't enough. When Jackson aimed at Shui, Phil flew off to try and block the

Armour Class: 19
                                                  Modifiers: (hitting +7)
                                                  Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                  Total Roll: 20 (blocked & hit)
                                                  Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                  Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                  Save: > 15
                                                  Hit Self: < 4

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

Yukina101

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:23 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui glad to have been spared a bludger took the shot at the center hoop

Position: Chaser
                                                                    AC: 19(+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +7 Stealing +5 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                    Total roll: 12
                                                                    Post to goal 3/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    murruelecreuset

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:03 pm
Roll that spaceship, we ‘bout to get lifted
Live in the present, that gift is for the gifted
This what you came, this what you came for
You get what you buy, this what you paid for
So make sure the stars is what you aim for

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HυffƖєρυff ƬнιяɗƳєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia got close enough that she reached forward to try and grab the snitch.

Quote:

AC: 14
Roll: 5
Modifiers: +4 to Spot +4 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

I never worry, life is a journey
I just wanna enjoy the ride
What is the hurry? It's pretty early
It's ok, we'll take our time

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:43 pm
User Image
Griffin Bran Fearon
Gryffindor Prefect Sixth Year
Half Blood Comic Collector Keeper

User Image

Griffin smiled at Phil before getting into position. He was prepared for whatever the Hufflepuff team threw at them. As Shui came towards him he readied himself. Going to block the shot Griffin hoped he could get it in time.

OOC :
                                                  Passing: --- - Total Roll: 11 (geez he sucks)
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +9 Blocking, +7 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch

00 - 00

Don't want to be like your father, eh?
                                                  Sharing a house will hardly be the final nail in the coffin, my boy
                                                  But, if you're quite certain, you'll do well enough in
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:49 pm
User Image
Griffin Bran Fearon
Gryffindor Prefect Sixth Year
Half Blood Comic Collector Keeper

User Image

Griffin watched in slow motion as the ball grazed by him. Heading right through the hoop, he winced internally. So much for being prepared. Getting a hold of the ball, Griffin tossed it to Tally. Hopefully the chasers could help fix his mistake.

Status : Prepared... Failing hard...

OOC :
                                                  Passing: Tally - Total Roll: 11 (geez he sucks)
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +9 Blocking, +7 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch

The Forgotten Weasley

00 - 10

Don't want to be like your father, eh?
                                                  Sharing a house will hardly be the final nail in the coffin, my boy
                                                  But, if you're quite certain, you'll do well enough in
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:51 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant

User Image

Chelsea wasn't having much luck. Then again neither was Lia. The Gryffindor wasn't about to sell herself short though. She wasn't giving up no way. Steadying herself she reached out once more in attempt to grab the snitch.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (2/2 attempts) Total Roll: 24 (caught)

00 - 10

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:54 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant

User Image

Chelsea felt her hand go around the snitch. Holding on tight she pulled herself steady. Looking at the golden ball in her hand she raised it up into the air. "I caught the snitch!" She shouted making it known that the game was officially over.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (2/2 attempts) Total Roll: 24 (caught)

150 - 10

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:14 pm
Still stuck in bed try to remember how
Unscrew my head that's too left brain right now
I washed my hair, I’m still a mess
I'm having trouble getting dressed
I've still got memories to repress
But I still hear my mama saying

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

hufflepuff beater │ fifth year │ halfblood

Lena was trying to keep a positive outlook, but it was pretty hard when they'd lost their first two games. If they didn't beat Slytherin now, the season was going to be a total washout, and she didn't want Mary's last year to end like that. She was a good captain and didn't deserve the stress. Besides, Lena would prefer to take over a non-depressed team next year.

OOC:
Position: Beater
Mods: +7 Bludger Hits
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

If you’re sad and you know it
And you don't want to show it
Clap your hands
If you are sad, that's okay
You can clap it all away
Just clap your hands

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:17 pm
The door slammed loud and rose up
A cloud of dust on us
Footsteps follow down through
The hollow sound, torn up.
And you will go to Mykonos
With a vision of a gentle coast

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

sixth year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff keeper

Dagrun walked out onto the pitch in full resting b***h face mode, if she was being honest. She was annoyed that they'd lost two games so far, and she was going to doubly annoyed if they lost their final game to a team that included Will Hawthorne, that cowardly little newt. She started her stretches grimly.

OOC:
Position: Keeper
Mods: +7 Blocking Shots
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

'"

And a sun to maybe dissipate
Shadows of the mess you made
How did animals in the snow tipped pines, I find
Hatching from the seed of your thin mind, all night?
Brother you don't need to turn me away
I was waiting down at the ancient gate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:46 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

It appeared as though Philip had arrived to their last game of the year in a better mood than his teammates. He understood that they hadn't done very well in either game this year, but he couldn't be that upset over it considering they were doing much better than last year. Additionally, he had done pretty well in his role as a beater last time, and he only hoped he'd do even better this time. Nodding in greeting to both Ilene and Dagrun, Phil stayed mostly to himself as he began stretching in preparation for the game. They really didn't seem like they wanted to talk, especially when it came to the look on his classmate's face.

Armour Class: 19
                                                  Modifiers: (hitting +7)
                                                  Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                  Total Roll:
                                                  Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                  Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                  Save: > 15
                                                  Hit Self: < 4

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

Quote:

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:03 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin First Year Chaser
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin (Game 5)

Shawna walked onto the pitch. Slytherin hadn't played the greatest this season but it was also her first season. With more time on the pitch she'd get better at the game. Upshot was that Hufflepuff was actually doing worse this season. So their last game should be decently okay.

Status : Last Game, let's get this over with.
                                                  Company : Slytherins and Hufflepuffs

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 12
                                                    Modifiers: +2 AC, +2 Spotting, +2 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch

Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 00

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:05 am
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <6th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2044-2045
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary was disappointed this year, more in herself than anyone else. She had been less aggressive on the field for one and for that it was her fault. The multiple losses she put more on her shoulder as she was captain and should. At the end of the day she was proud of her team and accepted luck and fate had a good deal to do with quidditch as well as skills and hard work. Stepping onto the field she nodded with a small smile to her teammates. Even if they loss, Mary knew they tried their best. She did have faith in her team at least.
                                                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------

AC: 16
                                                  Modifiers: +8 (Stealing) +8 (Scoring)
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll: + 8 =
                                                  X/3
                                                  Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)
                                                  {OoC: }

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:01 am
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny entered hopeful he could do better this game. He was thinking if they won and no balls got past him there was still a slim chance they could get the cup. But first they needed to beat Hufflepuff

Position: Slytherin Keeper
                                                                            AC: 15 [+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2]
                                                                            Modifiers: +9 Defend
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll: 18 fail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
                                                                            null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games