Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Baulder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:20 pm
Call me Baulder, and nothing else. I'm 14, soon to be 15. Not much to be said about me.
Don't send me random pms, I will kill you. I mean it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:28 pm
Im Kelsey, but call me Kefka. Fanfiction freak, webcomic artist, swordsman. These are but some of my many time consuming but ultimately useless occupations. Yay. I got the guild invite, screamed "Why not?!" and joined so here i am. Yer stuck with me. Yay. Im 19, single, and extremely flammable. Im an anime fan, but not an obsesssor. I love music, and play the piano, just not that well. Doesnt matter though since i enjoy it. Cant think of much else to say at the moment. If you want a better idea of the crap that comes out of my head, visit my profile. Note that a lot of it was written at midnight, like this is, and thus my brain is overloaded by now, so i do and say dumb stuff YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!. Rando pm me or whatever. If im interested, ill talk to you; if im tired, angry or just bored, ill eat your post, so youll have to send it again. Thank you and goodbye.  

Kefka Sprite

Fell_Fallen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:43 am
The names Fell. I got a random request to join this guild... I am a very literate Role Player when I want to be. Uh.... and... the rest is in my profile xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:21 am
Are the people in this guild stalking me, howed you find me! im going to witness protection and lying so i can be moved.. Secretly ninja that is..
By the way Im John.  

Shadow Savage

ssjtrunksM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:53 am
hi whats up everybody  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:09 am
My name's Emily D. Thus my username "immadee" LOLz.
I just turned 17, and I've been on Gaia since November 2004.
I enjoy drawing (though I'm not too good sweatdrop ) and role playing with my friends. 3nodding (But no naughty stuff kthnx) blaugh
Anywho this guild looks pretty cool, and I hope to hang out here often! 3nodding  

immadee

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200

david_spade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:25 am
im am david_spade ive been on gaia for like 5 mounths and i like bleach full metal alcemist and bleach  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:31 am
Hello, I'm Kelly. I'm 21 years old and I enjoy baking, fire, chocolate, and correct spelling... even though I suck at it. sweatdrop

I wasn't sure I was gonna join Why Not, but then I saw the random weekly link one the front page... I like spatulas. Especialy the one with the cherries painted on it. heart  

Milk the Strange

mamejen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:53 am
oh, hi! my real name is maymay, and my nicknames are mame and jen. (look at my username, mamejen.) ive been on gaia for, oh, about a year.

i think....a friend invited me to "why not". biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:08 pm
hello there!
my name is Summer and i love to draw and write
pssst...i draw avi art whee and i have been on gaia since last years april? i guess mrgreen
love random pms and i love talking to new people
im veyr random at times and i am very spontaneous
hahah
just the other day i made all natural ice cubes
i froze water outside
hahah
coool  

im_a_happy_apple

Tipsy Friend

HyperMoonbeam

Sweet Lover

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:41 pm
Hi! I'm HyperMoonbeam and I just joined! Hello everybody! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:06 pm
Hello, I'm Malizeron and I was Invited to this guild for who knows why. I wasn't going to join but then I figured, "why not" . Anyway, I like reading, writng, drawing, and thinking.O_o; I have an obbsesion with the video game SuikodenIII, and Yuber in particular.  

Kibadi

Sparkly Beau

Dinosaurasrex FTW

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:35 pm
Hilo people,I'm Tamara and I was just randomly invited to this guild, eek and I totally enjoy joining new guilds xp .I like to read,draw,and randomly cook for everyone xd .And I can be kind of random sometimes,and I'm a complete wierdo.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:53 am
Hi I'm Niina.
Interesting
I joined here because someone invited me. ;D  

0cean

A E 12 O

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:19 am
hiya i am clover122, my real name is paige, i am 14 going onto 15, i am a "girl." I love role-playing, i also love playing sport. My favourite sport is netball. And one more thing i am a tomboy. But i have made my avi look girly girl  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games