Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:29 pm
Senku gave a small smile" Guess ill go pay Mathius a visit" he said walking away  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:34 pm
Kyuki looked up and saw that Timid had vanished. "Wonder if I should call her here..." she muttered to herself.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:41 pm
inutori
Kyuki looked up and saw that Timid had vanished. "Wonder if I should call her here..." she muttered to herself.
((((Who's Her? O.O))))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:51 pm
((( 'Her' will be my next character xD but not telling you anything else. So when Kyuki says 'her' it's no one you know yet o.o)))  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:57 pm
(((( OOooOOOOOOOoOOo...... O.o ))))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:13 am
william sat near the wall getting ready he wasent going to let shana and kameko kill  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:45 pm
"What do you mean you don't think so? Cause you clearly have a problem."Miyuki said, a little irritated.
Shana looked at Natsumi, and didn't notice Timid appear."What are you talking about?"
Kameko looked around. She felt something enter the room.
Nana stopped when they reached the gym. She heard Natsumi howl."Whats going on?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:59 pm
Timid appeared on top of Natsumi and downward sweep kicked Natsumi ontop of her head. She fell down like he was throwing a rock aththe ground you barely saw the movement, he began to float down to her "Now Natsumi what did I say about keepig your mouth shut?" he said with his usual smile

Natsumi looked up in horror

Koyo sighed "I'm luck i didn't end up like tat Timid guy...."

dawgybites

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:01 pm
william ppeared behind timid and kicked him blasting him tino the wall  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:02 pm
"Have you anything else to get off your chest?"Miyuki asked.
Kameko looked at Timid."What is Natsumi talking about?"she asked.

gas powered stick

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:12 pm
Senku sighed"Boredom well might as well rest a little until needed" He said laughing and hoping off the roof and landing on a bench  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:15 pm
Timid rubbed his back "Getting better are we William?" he appeared infront of william with his hands in his pockets "But I have a secret to tell..." he kneed william in the face sending him in 3 walls and a metal pillar, he turned back to Natsumi who was now going back to human form "Natsumi.... darling I thought you were better than that...." Stopping down on her head and pushing it into the cement "I thought you wanted to marry me? HahHahahah!"

Natsumi was crying "Even if we won you just get rid on me...."

Timid laughed "Pitiful... your so weak that even I don't ne to touch you know for you to die..." he snapped his fingers and a black swirl appeared under Natsumi..

"! Whats!?" Purple tenticles lifted from the ground and began to wrap around her "H-Help me!" they began to pull her into the swirl

Timid laughed "This is the new power you helped me obtain Natsumi.... be proud its the way you die..." he smile was huge and crude

Natsumi was being engulfed up to her waist "H-Help me!"

Koyo explained "I shared the same fate Timid did... but I was eaten by the Purified half of the school... and Timid was eaten by the Corrupted half...." he began to spin agian "weeeeeeee....."

dawgybites

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:18 pm
william was covered in wall pieces he appeared near natsuime and cut the tenticles while sing light to lift natsumi up away from black swirl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:20 pm
Miyuki looked at Koyo, she made him stop spinning and turned in the direction of the gym."Come on. Lets go now."
Shana was horrified by what she was seeing at the moment.
Kameko couldn't stand what she was seeing. She walked up a few steps and looked at Timid."Stop it!"she yelled, then she looked at Natsumi, she walked up to her.

gas powered stick

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:22 pm
william broke natsumi free and out her down behind her as he drew his swords
"hey are you okay"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games