Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:52 pm
"I'll check the closet first" Spencer said, seeing as it seemed like a smaller invasion of privacy then rummaging through Whit's closet. He went over and began searching through it for a pair of snow pants.

Christopher came down and was ready to go. "Um, not to sound like a noob, but can anyone instruct me on how to ski?" he asked.

"Skiing? Did I hear skiing? Well you kids are going to need a staff chaperon to make sure that you stay safe and don't do anything stupid" a voice said. It would be somewhat familiar.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:57 pm
(( You got some sort of profile for this? Oh, unless it's one of the ones we already made, who came on the trip?

Or it could be Alex. Because that's his color.Or it looks kinda like it. Jerk.

And UGH! Me no likie chaparones razz ))

Jordan was reminded by Chris of the fact that she didn't know how to skii either. Well, she did have an inhuman sense of balance. It was a side-effect of the flight.

(( No further comment until more information can be assessed ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:09 pm
((Alex isn't a staff member. :3 ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:52 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige stepped down the stairs right before he heard a voice that sounded oddly familiar. "Am I the only one that hears Dr. Sully?" he asked to no one in particular.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{ DID HE GUESS RITE? O: }

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:11 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

With that single poke. Karley unleashed a series of events that would change things for ever.
Pokes were Avery's weakness.
She literally bent physically in a "C" shape in order to escape. Which unfortunately attracted Whit's attention.
And as he was quick to catch on, he started poking her from his side as well. It came to the point where she could no longer dodge and she fizzled downwards, sliding from the couch to her escape. She arrived, twitchy and still holding her ribs as the feeling hadn't faded.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit quite enjoyed learning this fact. In fact he enjoyed it so much he was happy to pursue it and slid down beside Avery. He looked over at her, as she looked warily at him. He merely kept an innocent expression on his face as he slung an arm over her shoulders. Then turned to watch the TV as the Century 21themesong came on. He waited only a moment after deciding to tickle her again, as she'd allowed the TV to distract her as well.
She struggled -futilely- and ended up sitting, holding both of his hands individually in her own. Which meant his arm was around her.

"Isn't life just awesome when things like this work out?" he thought thankful the movie was beginning and could distract Avery from his mind. She always got sucked in.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:32 pm
"Well, that all depends. Are you brushing and flossing three times a day?" the voice replied, "Or do I have to get my drill?". The door slowly creaked open.

"I think it is" replied Spencer.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:42 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige froze, eyes widening. Crap! he thought. I've only been doing it twice a day! Slowly he inched towards Jordan and crouched down behind her, attempting to hide from the doctor, wherever he may be. "Just... don't move," Michishige whispered to Jordan, crouching low enough so that his head was on her shoulder. "I'm hiding..." He took some of her hair and put it in front of his face, in an attempt to camouflage himself.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:49 pm
Christopher chuckled. "You know, I don't think he seriously means that" he said, "...right?".

Dr. Sullivan turned invisible just for fun. "Maybe. I might have my drill right now. You never know. It could be battery operated" he said while walking in.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:06 pm
Jordan instinctively jerked forward a little, but tried to relax. "I think he can see you," she joked. But she was still tense.

(( If it were me, I would have thrown Shige to the hounds. Or...whatever Sully is ))

Karley leaned back to watch the movie, now that it had started. She liked movies. They were nice.

You might want to get going. Tele advised Christopher. Karley went eerily quiet while watching a movie. Well, for a little bit before she began going nuts in her head, about all the coincidences, and impossibilities.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:09 am
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Patting Jordan's shoulder, he whispered in reply, "No, he can't. 'Least I don't think he can. WHAT IF HE'S BEHIND ME!" Michishige then turned around with his back to Jordan's. "Come out, come out, wherever you are Mr. Dentist," he sang lightly, looking around.

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:14 am
"Can't you sense him?" Jordan asked. She turned around and peeked over Michishige's shoulder. "Well, that little distortion could be him. Or it could be a smudge of dirt."

(( I made some rule about sensing invis-o-bil's, right? ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:22 am
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Oh yea!" Michishige said, turning around to face Jordan. "Thanks Jordie. I forgot all about my I'ris. Remind me to give you a cookie later," he thanked her, patting her head. He then went over to where Dr. Sully was, since Michishige could sense the doctor. "Poke," he laughed as he prodded the doctor's tummy with his finger.

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:49 am
Jordan rubbed her head where he'd patted her. "I'm not some dog..." she mumbled, then eyed the Pres on the couch. It felt as if he was looking at her, so she took a step away.

Don't kid yourself. You know you love head pats.

Jordan looked to the side, but didn't roll her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:27 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery eventually relaxed enough to watch Gremlins. It WAS one of her more favorite movies. plus Whit's oh so clever mind wasn't planning any other tickle fests. That she could feel anyway.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit was in fact behaving. He even planned on behaving for as long as possible.
So long as Avery still held his hands.
His powers were kind of giving him a headache though. He'd never continuously made something invisible before, and even though it was small, the constant niggling use of his power put pressure on him somewhere his brain didn't like.
He shrugged and re-focused on the movie. He loved Gremlins. He could deal.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:53 pm
Dr. Sullivan appeared in front of Michishige. "Stop that" he said. He was in a casual outfit with t-shirt and jeans, not the usual button up shirt and tie he wore. After the Halloween party he also started wearing a lab coat on some days at work. He currently wasn't holding any dental tool.

"Told you" Christopher said to Michishige. He then turned to Dr. Sullivan. "Oh, Dr. Sullivan. I wanted to speak to you about something later" he said.

Dr. Sullivan looked over at Christopher. "Okay then" he said to him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games