Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:10 pm
Winterwolf78
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Winterwolf78

Now that is not fair Manfread, I never shoot at you. I shoot right over you!

is that like 'we're not shooting at you, we're shooting with you...... you just happen to be in the front row.' ?

More like "Friends don't let friends charge into battle without cover fire."

'And you just happen to be wearing a conveniently nice red jacket that is easy to spot......... so we always know where to aim-ish...'

I do like cover fire though especially when its not aimed directly at me rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:16 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Winterwolf78
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Winterwolf78

Now that is not fair Manfread, I never shoot at you. I shoot right over you!

is that like 'we're not shooting at you, we're shooting with you...... you just happen to be in the front row.' ?

More like "Friends don't let friends charge into battle without cover fire."

'And you just happen to be wearing a conveniently nice red jacket that is easy to spot......... so we always know where to aim-ish...'

I do like cover fire though especially when its not aimed directly at me rofl

oh calm down Manfread, I never fail to put someone back together, except Alvard, and He did it on purpose. I can fix literally anything that happens to you short of death.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:24 pm
And even then, if Six gets to you you'll join the "Dead List"! WITH GANCHOU! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Al didn't need those eyes anyways. He's got HEAT-BYAKUGAN!

Not really, but the whole 360 degree coverage at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:32 pm
@ Winter >"Manfread I have good news and bad news"

"Whats the bad news?"

"I blew your legs off, your now completely crippled."

"AHGRRRRRR!!!!!"

"The good news is that I can fix you. Hold still this may feel REALLY weird...." <

@ Chez> can you see over great distances? or through solid objects? like walls or clothes? Like bas eek ....... NEVERMIND!!!! yes its like byakugan with out all the bonus awesome rofl  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:36 pm
Ok, admittedly I can't SEE through things... But I have a mental map of anywhere there is air within a 30m radius. It just makes that 30m radius A HUNDRED DEGREES!

Not that you'd ever notice in Suna or the Land of Wind...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:42 pm
Chezmonkey
Ok, admittedly I can't SEE through things... But I have a mental map of anywhere there is air within a 30m radius. It just makes that 30m radius A HUNDRED DEGREES!

Not that you'd ever notice in Suna or the Land of Wind...

your one step off of heat beam vision rofl  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:50 pm
If anyone tries to peek at Bast's undergarments and she finds out... >.> Hell will be tepid compared to what she will put that person through.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:58 pm
HEY HEY WHOA HEY THERE NOW!

Al can't see colors... well, he does, but they're in Thermal Colors.

So he could "see" the shape if he focused ONLY on you and ignored everything else, but it wouldn't mean much. Plus, he's too young! YOUNG I TELLS YA!

Plus it'd be obvious with his blank eye sockets staring at ya. Being able to see sets in bad habits...

Hope Shinny likes my idea for a Sealer Subclass... ninja  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:17 pm
Yo-ko
The young gennin San followed the brown haired Ninja down the hallway to the steel door. He had been following him, completely by accident, sense they had entered the building. As the gennin understood, the Kazekage was supposed to be starting the Satetsu kids training soon. Rather excited, the San had walked gingerly from his house to here, only to find out he was next in line to see the Kage.

The guy looked legit: Probably a chunnin or Jounin. He was way out of the San's league. He was much older and much more mature then the Satetsu kid, which probably had to do with their difference in skill. But he wasn't going to let the Ninja intimidate him. If he wanted to act like a jerk while waiting in line, San was going to give him an earful with what little skill he had. But San refused to give in to rank and establishment. It was his turn to climb the ranks.

San ran his right hand through his spikey black hair, a movement that seemingly relaxed him as he stood in line behind the Ninja, trying not to be a nuisance but wanting to let his presence and his meetings importance known. Unfortunately, he would have to wait. Standing at ease, the Gennin put his hands behind his back and chilled waiting for the Kazekage to call his name or let him in.

BWAHAHAhahahaohman...

I kept forgetting that Ganchou was like 28 or somethin...
I think? I never really kept track of his age.

But man, to see one of that generation's first ninja grow up to become a Konin (shortly before you died, but hey, that's life)
Can't believe how crazy that is.
And now, he sees the new generation...
Makes you wonder if they'll surpass you this time around!

Still... good times, good times... (flashback to 1st Chunnin Exam hotel room...)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:18 pm
Chezmonkey
HEY HEY WHOA HEY THERE NOW!

Al can't see colors... well, he does, but they're in Thermal Colors.

So he could "see" the shape if he focused ONLY on you and ignored everything else, but it wouldn't mean much. Plus, he's too young! YOUNG I TELLS YA!

Plus it'd be obvious with his blank eye sockets staring at ya. Being able to see sets in bad habits...

Hope Shinny likes my idea for a Sealer Subclass... ninja
can you sends me it? i wanna help with the sealer subclass  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:21 pm
Who needs to look under when you can look through from the opposite direction rofl
Who said that ? who said that? Al >.> was it you?

>Suna's deadliest secret, passed down from one generation of hyuuga to the next.......... NEVER TO BE REVIELED EVER
DO NOT try at home, DO NOT SAY ANYTHING or else > burning_eyes is gonna feel nice when she done with you.

WHO SAID THAT?!?!? WHO SAID THAT?!?!? San >.> was it you? Maybe winter?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:21 pm
Just look in the Workbox, Chez's work  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:27 pm
Suna is under attack and we're all gonna die!!!!

No i have a plan every one cover your ears, or put your head between your legs and kiss yout bum good bye.

HEY EVERYONE BASTS 3 sizes!!!!

NO MANNY DON"T DO IT DON't SACRIFICE YOUR SELF!!!!

too late....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:29 pm
Manny...

She would call the Siege Weapons down on your a** if you even STARTED to say that. And laugh while doing it.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:29 pm
==> Bast: Go Nuclear.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games