Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:01 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          Looking Distracted at Hogsmeade Station with Students
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ So many little ducks! ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          𝐼 𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDrusilla approached the station with a wide smile on her face, expression unusually attentive. The headmaster was putting a lot of faith into her, allowing her to do this. Not that there'd really been many volunteers after they'd found out Bronwen would be unable to (and what was the reason for that again...? She couldn't recall. Probably sick, she reasoned), but still, he could have easily ordered someone else to do it to keep her from being given the responsibility. So, she was bound and determined that, for once, she was going to keep her head on straight. "First years!" she called, and then it occurred to the Seer that her voice didn't carry particularly well, so she took out her wand and cast a quick charm to amplify it. "First year students! If you would all please make your way here and follow me, ducks, we'll begin making our way to the castle!" She smiled and waved out at the children, eyeing the group before her. But, just as she realized her attention was drifting, trying to look inward and forward, she yanked it back. No, no getting distracted! This was important, she needed to get this right! Part of it was simply the obligation to the Headmaster, to do a good job and not lose any of the children on the way (which was a real concern of hers, to be honest. She was quite paranoid about it). But, it was also something of a test for herself... and one she was not allowed to fail. So, she would do this. She had a checklist in her head, which admittedly was not the most secure place for it... and perhaps a reminder or two scrawled onto her hand to ensure she didn't forget anything important. Well, she knew her own limits after all. She wasn't... well, she was insane, but. Not that insane!

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝒹
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒮𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          First year students! Post your students here and then await further instructions!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:56 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ѕιиgℓє
                                                          Looking Cute at Hogsmeade Station with the Crowd
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Anxious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Where's Emily at??? ❞

αи∂ ι'νє gσт ѕσмє ιѕѕυєѕ тσ ωσяк тняσυgн ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          тнєяє ι gσ αgαιи, ρяєтєи∂ιиg тσ вє уσυ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          мαкє-вєℓιєνιиg тнαт ι нανє α ѕσυℓ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυяfα¢є ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          тяуιиg тσ ¢σиνιи¢є уσυ ιт ωαѕ α¢¢ι∂єитαℓℓу σи ρυяρσѕє ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone hadn't been able to locate her friend at King's Cross, nor on the train to school. She wondered how exactly she had missed the brunette, figuring that that had to be what'd happened. Though, she couldn't help the niggling worry that was taking root in the back of her mind, a seed of doubt and fear and all manner of other awful things that would explain why Emily hadn't appeared. She chewed her lip, nearly tearing it open in worry. Last Summer had certainly done a number on her, because now it seemed like no matter what happened, she always assumed the worst. Which, it was probably understandable, she reasoned, but that didn't mean she didn't hate it. She'd really like to not have to worry her father was dead just because he was late coming home, or that her cousin was going to get drugged and murdered in a bar because he went out with his friends. What were the odds any of that would even happen? Certainly not high enough for her to be so worried about it all the time. This was apparently not any better; she was slowly becoming more and more convinced that the reason her dormmate hadn't appeared as because something horrible had happened to her. Her tongue tasted something metallic, and she realized that she'd successfully worried her lip hard enough to make it bleed, much to her chagrin. She stopped the action rather forcibly, wringing her hands together instead, eyes peeled for the other third year.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнєяє ι gσ αgαιи, ρяєтєи∂ιиg тнαт ι'ℓℓ fαℓℓ
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂σи'т ¢αℓℓ тнє ∂σ¢тσяѕ, '¢αυѕє тнєу'νє ѕєєи ιт αℓℓ вєfσяє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнєу'ℓℓ ѕαу, נυѕт ℓєт нєя ¢яαѕн αи∂ вυяи, ѕнє'ℓℓ ℓєαяи
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнє αттєитισи נυѕт єи¢συяαgєѕ нєя

User Image

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:10 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Smart at Hogsmeade Station with the Crowd
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Nice to be back. ❞

ḋø ÿøυ hαṿε τhε τïṃε τø lïṡτεṉ τø ṃε ώhïṉε ❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          αвøυτ ṉøτhïṉģ αṉḋ εṿεɾÿτhïṉģ αll ατ øṉсε? ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ï αṃ øṉε øƒ τhøṡε ṃεløḋɾαṃατïс ƒøølṡ ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṉευɾøτïс τø τhε вøṉε, ṉø ḋøυвτ αвøυτ ïτ ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott stepped down from the train's steps and onto the platform at the station with a sweeping look at the crowd that'd formed as his classmates exited. He was somewhat hopeful that he'd get to ride to the castle with Ari, but honestly he wasn't holding his breath. She'd probably want to ride with Benjamin. It wasn't that Elliott wasn't willing to put up with the guy for his best friend, he'd be willing to at least try if she wanted him to, but... well, he was pretty sure she knew him well enough not to want him to. He wasn't all that great at keeping his mouth shut when someone annoyed him, and Benjamin certainly did. Honestly, Elliott didn't see the draw, but whatever. It wasn't his place to judge his friend's taste in boys. Even if he was pretty sure that she'd judge his own, once he figured out exactly what it was. Not necessarily in a bad way or anything, he just had a feeling that whatever it was he ended up being attracted to would probably be pretty odd. He wasn't one to do things the normal way, after all. So, Ari'd probably get plenty of enjoyment out of poking fun at him over it. He sighed, glancing back, curious if Jesse was behind him. They'd ended up sharing a car, but there hadn't been much conversation or anything. He'd mostly read on the way... he didn't actually know what Jesse had done. The most they'd interacted the whole way there was when the snack trolley had come by and Elliott had asked Jesse if he wanted anything. It hadn't so much been charity (which he knew irked the other boy) as it had been him actively trying not to be rude and eat in front of Jesse while Jesse had nothing of his own. He hadn't been sure if the Slytherin would be able to get away with stealing from the woman selling the snacks, which probably would've been the other boy's go-to if he'd really wanted something. Best to avoid that drama, and the trouble Jesse would get into for it. Not a great way to start a school year, that.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃ ṡøṃετïṃεṡ ï ģïṿε ṃÿṡεlƒ τhε сɾεερṡ
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ ṡøṃετïṃεṡ ṃÿ ṃïṉḋ ρlαÿṡ τɾïсќṡ øṉ ṃε
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ ïτ αll ќεερṡ αḋḋïṉģ υρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ ï τhïṉќ ï'ṃ сɾαсќïṉģ υρ

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:39 am
User Image
ıllıllı ωєи∂у мα∂єℓιиє ¢нαιѕту ıllıllı
3я∂ уєαя ѕℓутнєяιи
ρυяєвℓσσ∂ αи∂ вяαи¢н мємвєя σf тнє ανєяу fαмιℓу

Wendy nodded as Vander agreed about the missorts of their housemates and then made it sound like he was contradicting her by saying there was some proper families and they merely needed to be made strong again. She inclined her head slightly to him and said, "That is easier said than done, and you must figure out how you wish to define true strength, Mr. Lillantine. Regardless, some families can be said to be the same as 'not that many'."

She shrugged and when Evander said the trait of small talk was necessary for girls, Wendy gave the slightest smile. "Actually it hardly is. It is necessary to be able to listen and smile and look pretty and agreeable. You don't have to do really any talking at all for that-small talk or not. But, would you rather I revert to mundane, dull subjects of small talk. It is a lovely night? Oh the stars are pretty? What is your favorite color? Did you read that in the Daily prophet that..."

She trailed off and arched a brow, losing the cheerful voice someone would use when asking such small talk questions she had just asked. Settling into the carriage and crossing her legs she said, folding her hands stiffly in her lap, "I doubt you would, but if you'd rather, I can do such, obviously." She glanced away and down the path that led to the castle, not the slightest bothered, apparently by the sight of the carriages looking to be pulled by nothing.

Expected>

{ OoC}

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:12 am
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Formerly: David Sinclair League
Named Heir of the Avery Family
6th Year Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Born: December 25, 2012
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly><2028-2029 School Year>

"Of course," David answered with half a smile when Leonette asked if Xavier was Head Boy. "The Kiss girl... Ronna... Veronica... anyways, she's Head Girl. If anyone was going to care about me being late or lecture me I thought she would." He shrugged and added, "And, technically you did see me before getting on the train. You were at the Avery Manor with me. Anyways, I was catching up with Leah before I got on the train. Mum had to go into work today, so Dad was stuck taking Cathy to the train station and taking care of Leah... Mum and Dad are having trouble being able to find a muggle babysitter with Leah and Dad is too stubborn to let any more witches or wizards in his house than he is related to or married."

David smiled and added with a chuckle, "Leah is talking now. She calls me Viddy apparently. It's adorable. I guess her first full sentence was said to Cathy and now Cathy is irritated, but Cathy isn't a very patient Hufflepuff at times. Also, I think she misses being the youngest. I'm pretty sure she's still Dad's favorite though."

He was still smiling when Grace responded to his comment on her being a first year and let out an exasperated sigh and told him that he was the second one who said that. "I'm sure Leo was the first, but it's true. Even Mira would agree on this one. After all, she made a friend her first night here that way." David smiled and waved politely as Grace walked off and turned back to Leo who was calling after her sister and then said under breath she hoped she listened to her.

And then Leo agreed with him about sitting at the Ravenclaw table and since there was no little sisters around to set a bad example for-or so David assumed was the case-Leo properly kissed him and he smiled into the kiss and was still smiling when Leonette stepped back. "Hmm? Detaching her from you? Maybe I just don't like third wheels or would rather snog you without an impressionable eleven year old staring. I'm joking: I like your sisters. I prefer Mira, to tell you the truth, but Grace is fine. Anyways, enjoy the fact Grace wants to stay glued to you. With little sisters, it never lasts as long as you would hope."

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC}

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:49 am
I see you in my head and eye.
Your eyes are vacant and your mouth is bright.
And all you say are things I don't want to hear...
So I smash my hands against my broken ears...
We'll be the thoughts that you were warned about!
We are the shadows in your basement!
When you say doomsday, they say everything's alright!
But it's all the same, get yourself a number.
Oh, we've been watching you sleep.
We know your tricks, we know all your bad habits...
We know your secrets, we know what you've lost...
We sneak into your closet and have dinner with the skeletons!

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰˢᵉᶜᵒᶰᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander ignored her retort, but he was used to bickering with her by now, so he wasn't even all that annoyed. Of course, Wendy wouldn't call it bickering; she'd call it something milder, like disagreeing, and then pretend to agree with him while making it very clear she didn't and was just acting like she did to rub more salt in the wound. He wondered if all girls were like this. His sister, while she occasionally got in her sly remarks, especially if their parents were around to intercede if he retaliated, normally didn't go back and forth with him like this.

He looked as if he were listening to nails on a chalkboard as she adopted an unnaturally cheerful tone and imitated the prattling of other girls. "I get your point," he said too quickly; anything to put an end to it, after all. Thank Merlin Antigone wasn't like that; she'd be even more annoying. His mother was quite capable of keeping up an endless supply of banter, but it always came across as mocking to him. Father didn't see it, of course, but Father was rarely there to see it. In an effort to keep her from ever going back to that voice, he asked about her electives. "Which electives are you taking this year, anyways? Muggle Studies?" He said it like a joke, but he wouldn't be surprised if she was. Taking a class that blatantly pandered to the muggle lovers was a really good way to get the 'purist' insult off the table, and fast.

OOC:
mc2

All along you've been asking what's wrong with me!
All along you've been living your predicament!
Saying you were innocent, but what's that got to do with me?
We are the cracks in all you dream about!
We are the noises in your attic,
We'll bethe people you were warned about!
We are the monsters in your closet!
Now despite your hopes, despite your prayers, you're broke like us.
We watch you when you're asleep, we hear as you grind your teeth...
We're always wearing smiles, but we're never what they seem.
You run when you're awake, but we still kill you when you dream!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:39 am
User Image
                                                                If I could have my wasted days back
                                                                Would I use them to get back on track?
                                                                Stop to warm at Karma's burning
                                                                Or look ahead, but keep on turning?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
                                                                Who am I with? No one
                                                                What am I doing? Following the crazy bi-umm, professor.
                                                                What am I thinking? Merlin, I have to associate with trash?
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Hamilton got off the train, glad to be away from the crowd. Unfortunately, he was shuttled into another crowd, this one just as obnoxious as the last. However, he heard a call for first years and made his way to the boats. Blinking, he realized that there was some spacey woman that seemed to be gathering them. Sighing, he made his way to the boats, hoping that he could at least stay away from the trash at school.

OOC:

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside
                                                                To deal with what I shouldn't know?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:04 am
          User Image

LOUIS . MAURICIO. ADDARIO

Second . Year ,. Slytherin
9" hazel,. unicorn. tail. hair, . rigid

___ Louie reciprocated a toothy grin in exchange for Emrynn's smiling nod, he collapsed into the cushioned bench and reclined his neck backwards against the headrest. Rolling plains and evergreen trees raced past the window and the sun began to descend, leaving a trail of amber gold and blazing red quickly fading into black skies. ”Blimey, I know!” He exaggerated, rolling his head back from left to right for a theatrical connotation. ”I thought the exact same thing last year.” He admitted without a fault. As the boys' introduced each other, Louie couldn't help but garner a curious tilt in his head as he cocked back a brow. ”Emrynn, huh? S'different. I like it.” He nodded, but it wasn't a hard feat to accomplish. His name was common and mundane, it hardly seemed magical compared to other students in his house. ”This is only my second year,” he shrugged his shoulders lightly, it wasn't that big of a deal, he still can't even take electives. But at least he has a better idea of how to find his classes.

___ The train ride, though uneventful in truth, teemed with all of the possibilities Hogwarts had to offer. Louie was quick to share his knowledge, or whatever he had to offer in it's place, to help the young boy like he wished someone would have helped him. Above everything, he made sure to mention which prefects would be willing to turn a blind eye (usually Ravenclaw or Slytherin, so long as it's your house), but definitely not Gryffindor. Hufflepuff could go either way, really, it usually depended on the situation. He even highlighted a few of the quidditch games from last year, though regretfully mentioned he missed out on most of the school year because he was sick with spattergroit. ”It's a lot to take in, but it's easy, I swear. Just, whatever you do, don't bugger the Herbology professor, he's a creepy one, that one. Professor Hill is, anyway, he teaches the younger students. Professor Thorne, I hear, is real nice, but she teaches Herbology to the upperclassmen. ” Louie had to resist the urge to shudder at the thought while a prickle of goosebumps raced up and down his arms. ”Looks like we're here though. You'll be heading on over to the lake, a professor should be out there to escort the first years. I'll have to take the carriages, though. Maybe I'll see you at the sorting?”

Maiya Kajuji

The Beast and Harlot

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:41 am
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx αяιαηα εℓωσσ∂ xx███████xxxxinsult me, i'll get over it. insult my friends, i'll destroy you.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Hufflepuff | | Single | | Metamorphmagus

Ariana wandered for a bit as she tried searching for someone, and she was extremely surprised when someone hugged her from behind. "Eeep!" She squealed, jumping slightly in the person's grip. Her hair immediately turned an orangey-yellow; it took her a minute before she was able to control her hair colour again, but was pleased to turn around and see Danica. "Oh, hey there Dani!" Ariana smiled brightly. "How was your summer?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:02 am
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year Prefect | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine furrowed her eyebrows slightly at hearing Valentina had gotten into some trouble with the Head Girl and Boy. "You got into trouble with them last year? What'd you do?" She asked before pausing. "You don't have to tell me, of course. Just curious." She smiled slightly, hiding her lips and letting her eyes drift away from Valentina. She then nodded slightly, searching the crowds for Alice and Jasper, they had to be somewhere around here... "Huh... Didn't they leave with you? Well, I'm guessing we'll find them eventually." Lexine shrugged, looking back to Valentina. "I've not seen him around either. Seems that us three can never find one another in the trains. Granted, I kinda have to sit in the Prefect's compartment, but ya'know..." She shrugged slightly, running a hand through her hair again.

Lexine nodded, and a smile found its way onto her face.
                                                "Never been to Pisa, was it fun? I'd love to travel to Italy one day..." She sighed, starry-eyed for a moment. The last comment more to herself than Valentina. She then blinked a few times, bringing herself back to the real world. "My family went to Paris. One of my mum's old friends lives there, so we got to explore quite a bit. It was strange because pretty much only my mother knew how to speak French, but it was fun nonetheless." She shrugged, smiling slightly. It truly was an interesting and fun trip, and she hoped that it would become kind of a tradition in the family.

Lexine jumped slightly when Iñigo popped up next to her, but smiled gently at his comment.
                                                "Well, as long as you don't do anything stupid, we won't be having a problem." She caught Iñigo's eye and winked slightly, letting Iñigo take her hand. "And, yeah, I did tell Valentina. But it was fine. Went to Paris this year; we finally did something." She added one, shrugging slightly. "What about you, you do anything?"

uniform x ooc :: - - -

mrs-lestrange

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:31 am
Seems that I have been held, in some dreaming state...
A tourist in the waking world, never quite awake.
No kiss, no gentle word could wake me from this slumber!
Until I realized that it was you who held me under!
Felt it in my fist, in my feet, in the hollows of my eyelids-
Shaking through my skull, through my spine and down through my ribs...

User Image
E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

HUFFLEPUFF PREFECTSIXTH YEARBLOOD TRAITORCHASER

After the... somewhat intense speech given by Xavier and Ronna, Elsie was a little relieved to be free of the confines of the train. She'd seriously doubted herself last year, as a prefect and as the vice captain of her house team. And as a Chimera, though it wasn't as though she had been called to duty or anything like that so she was trying not to worry about it. She felt more comfortable this year, more sure that she could look out for other people. She stayed near the train, on the lookout for Tanya, whom she was sure couldn't be that far behind, Echo, and Dave. Dave who she currently had no idea where she stood with, but that pretty much summed up their relationship (as friends!) thus far. They both needed to figure out what they wanted, but it was hard when it was so much easier to dance around the line between strictly just friends, and maybe leaning towards something more.

OOC:
Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

No more dreaming of the dead as if death itself was undone!
No more calling like a crow for a boy, for a body in the garden!
No more dreaming like a girl so in love with the wrong world...
And I could hear the thunder and see the lightning crack!
All around the world was waking, I never could go back;
'Cause all the walls of dreaming, they were torn wide open.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:29 am
L A Y T O N
B A N N I S T E R

Her hesitation made him wonder if what she was saying was the truth, but he wasn't going to be rude and openly question it. Instead, he responded to her other question. "They're aurors at the Ministry. Dev always takes pride in that, for whatever reason. What about your parents?" Going back to her previous hesitation, he guessed he could understand it. Although it somewhat contradicted his previous thoughts, Layton felt envy and sometimes jealousy when it came to Devonte. He was always being praised by their parents, as he seemed to be the perfect child, while Layton was.. well, not. He still knew his parents loved him, but he also knew they were more attentive when it came to his twin brother.

The Forgotten Weasley

OOC:

First Year ❖ Eleven Years Old ❖ Unsorted ❖ Single ❖ Pure-blood

User Image  

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:32 am
User Image
D E V O N T E
B A N N I S T E R

Year One │ Eleven Years Old │ Unsorted │ Single │ Pureblood

Devonte glanced back at Layton, a bit taken aback at how much his demeanor had changed once that girl had bumped into them. He had gone from being a nervous wreck to a cheerful ray of sunshine in a matter of seconds. He found it sickening, really. How could twins be so different?

OOC:

Name Here

"You exist because I allow it, and you will end because I demand it."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:45 am
User Image

Looking good in: Uniform/ Location: Station / Single / thinking: Here we go again / Heiress to La Russa Family Trust

"The Yule Ball last year two students got caught for drinking. I was one of them and Xavier asked me to dance it went downhill from there got into trouble and spent few weeks in detention with Professor Harlowe from it. Veronica caught me trying to avoid going to detention couple of times she was sent escort me to there. Threaten to put me into handcuffs." Valentina explained to Lexine. Lexine mention she has not been to Italy. "You'll love Italy so much magical culture. I go to Pisa allot because my parents and grandparents live there. Arlo my brother is currently living in Florence." She said and when Lexine mentioned Paris. "That's where my sister and nieces live is Paris. Sound like you had a fun summer. I get off the train before them so I could see if my owl made it safely here and also i needed to stretch my legs." Valentina added in.

OOC: Free for interaction

murruelecreuset

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:04 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXPre fectXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

All my friends, they’re different people
Anxious like the ocean in a storm
When we go out, yeah, we’re electric
Coursing through our bodies ’til we’re one

Tanya wasn't surprised by who had been chosen to be Head Boy and Girl, and was actually rather stoked by it. Ronna she knew was fair but could be lenient if you were smart, and she was just happy Xavier hadn't somehow crashed the train to kill them all. But even with threat responsibility of being a good prefect looming over her along with Quidditch practices, new NEWT classes, and dueling club, she felt relatively excited about this new year. While she wasn't exactly happy knowing she would still have classes with League she had one that could definitely make up for it. She still couldn't wait for that class to begin and hadn't told any of her friends wanting it to be a surprise when it was over. Their faces were going to be priceless! Since she was a little ways taller than a good number of students, with her heels adding a small boost, she could see over the crowd and spot her friend waiting for her by the train and waved to get her attention. She quickly, as quickly as she could at least, went threw the crowd and went over to her still keeping an eye out for the boys while simultaneously hoping Echo wasn't too peeved that she hadn't managed to escape the prefect compartment to go find him. But then she could get peeved right back that he had come through the barrier late so they hadn't gotten a chance to see each other before she went into the compartment, so it was a rather win-win. Or lose-lose really. "Hey, spotted the guys yet?" Tanya asked her friend really wanting to ask more about Dave but knowing she wouldn't get a complete answer. Sly little puff.

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

I said ooh, ooh
You got me in the mood, mood
I’m scared
But if my heart’s gonna break before the night will end
I said, ooh, ooh we’re in danger
Sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend

UniformWhere: Hogsmeade StationWith: Elsie and other peopleThinking: OOC

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games