Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:37 pm

((sorry, I don't have red for eyes and I wasn't willing to pay for it >.> ... and ok. Sounds good!))

Shadow went back home. She paced around the apartment, but she was beside herself. There were too many questions and things to worry about. Finally, she couldn't stand herself and got dressed in a sexy red dress and put on a beautiful blue wig and her black mask. She then took a cab to the nearby club and went in.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Monica ordered some drinks for herself, not really even caring anymore if it could be drugged. As far as she was concerned, she only wanted to forget the crippling pain that was building up inside her heart... Not that she would want to tell anyone about it so casually. The bartender gave her her drink after a few moments and she heaved a sigh, taking in the alcohol.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:11 pm

As Shadow entered the bar, she noticed a woman with a pile of drinks being ordered for her by a crowd of men standing behind or around her. "Get back you vultures." Shadow snapped, then walked up to the woman. It was no wonder she was attracting all the men, but what caught Shadow's attention was the fact that she looked like she would burst into tears. "Oh honey, are you ok?" Shadow said, sitting down on the stool next to her.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:17 pm

"Oh", Monica said with a dainty tune to her voice as she seemed to wake up to the world around her. Men, as always, were so predictable, gathering around her already when she only wished to be left alone. She then looked up at the blue-haired woman in front of her. She wiped her eyes before a tear could fall from them and said softly, "Nothing" and looked straight ahead of her again, taking another sip of her drink, not wishing to talk about it so soon.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:19 pm

"It's that bad, huh? Well, I won't force you to talk about it if you don't want to." Shadow said. "Well, my troubles are probably nothing compared to yours, but it might get your mind off of yours long enough to let yourself calm down." She said, before ordering herself and Monica a drink. "I've got love troubles, but probably not for the same reason you do. I met a guy, who was average looking, but he was interesting. He was a traveler and a high class guy, and he really treated me like a lady. And yet our relationship was like a complex game of cat and mouse, and right when he thought his paw was over me, I would slip out between his fingers. Every time we met was like an adventure. And then... I found out his identity. I knew we were both wearing disguises, but his real identity was... shocking to say the least. We were already bitter enemies. But even then, as much as it pained me, I only liked him more. It became more of a thrill, but I think that is where he wanted to cut ties. And... He found a forbidden fruit, someone I couldn't compare to. Someone beautiful and graceful like you, but they were in no way similar... I actually met up with him today, but his mind was in other places." She sighed.

"And then there's the other guy... back from the grave. One of my old clients was irritating. He owned a company, and wasn't serious. Then again, it was that irritating personality that attracted so many people. Then things started to take for the worse for his company. I warned him a year before, but though he listened, he only despaired. I felt bad for him, and tried to comfort him, but in the end, it didn't do much good. I don't know why though... and I feel like I'm partly to blame for what happened to him. Maybe I shouldn't have been harsh to begin with... maybe I should have been gentler... At least... He started to get back on his feet again though, there was an accident that he was in the middle of. Many of his workers died, but we couldn't find his body. Everyone assumed the worst, but I didn't buy it. I tried to find him with no leads or anything, but... when I began to think that maybe he was really dead, the b*****d showed himself for a moment. He ran off before I could confirm anything, but I don't know what to think. It's so irritating..." She sighed.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:48 pm

((I almost have a Damien one, but that will take me a bit. There is an item that I want/need in order to complete it.))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:15 pm

((Of course, I don't come on for a couple nights, and that's when all the action happens. xp ))

Damien couldn't have felt more relieved when he was informed that the Grand Priestess had been returned and was now being tended too, as she had a few wounds and was also severely dehydrated. He leaned over his desk and felt as if a huge boulder was removed from his back. He had been receiving updates about the stand off with the cult and now his uniform was soaked with sweat. He ordered for any surviving Black Heart members from the standoff to be taken in and interrogated through severe torture. He then ordered the death sentence for anyone affiliated with the organization. With that, Damien left the office. He headed to the helicopter that went to one of his villas. He wished he could go to his private room, but since main HQ was still being constructed, he couldn't. Although the rooms weren't destroyed from the blast because of their composition, they had been damaged and exposed. He wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone at the moment. He wanted a shower and some rest.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:34 pm

((Eternal... Don't tell me you're cosplaying Damien TOO??!! Fiiieenzzz... Your cosplay is better than minez =w= Lolly's doing a lovely job cosplaying Zil though... Now, if only I had a white wig lying around >w> And in case you missed it, Lolly already cosplayed Monica and Zil. I already cosplayed Lianne and Jian. XD XD

Also, the long-awaited question: WHERE'VA YA BEEN, BUDDY??!! *MEGA GLOMP* ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Monica listened patiently to the story an continued drinking silently. She was now on her third glass and was rather appreciative of Shadow buying her a drink. She then responded, "That second guy... If no one else had found him, why would he show himself to you?" She took a sip and continued, "High class men... I'm sick of them. They find it so easy to play around with hearts and leave you hanging"

She then looked at Shadow with a look of resent and disgust forming on her smooth face. "I suppose you'd want to know what happened", she started, nodding as she remembered the details of her broken love life. "You see, I was the daughter of a wealthy businessman. And as such, I was betrothed. I didn't mind at all. It was seemingly a perfect arrangement. He was rich, we were rich and we got along well enough. Better than I could ask for. Through the course of our betrothal, he had fallen in love with me, and I, him. We became two people passionate in love yet restrained in movement. Without words, we understood and accepted one another. This went on until I found myself in a rather favorable position with an owner of... A charity. Yes, a charity. He was rather charming and charismatic. It was this passion for his cause that drew me to him. With consent from my fiance, I donated a great deal of money for that cause. And then my fiance... Suddenly, without any real reason, he was gone... Dead. And I had been anguished with losing the person I was born and raised to be with." She took another sip, her hand shaking in rage and she grit her teeth afterwards. "And rather recently I found out... That charming, high-class charity organizer... Was the reason for my fiance's death. He framed my man." She said bitterly. "Jealousy."

She heaved a great sigh and continued in a calmer tone, "And as if to rub salt to a wound, I didn't know that that man was the reason for my beloved's death. I started working for him in his company immediately after my fiance died. I loved the job, the respect it gave. But now... I don't know anymore. I still work there simply because it's a job that only I know how to do and do well. And then I met his best friend, who was gentle and kind. We were secretly in a relationship. Nobody knew about it. And then he was in a car crash... And fell into a coma. It wouldn't have happened if... If only I had checked the brakes on that car. If I had taken better care of it. And now someone tells me I couldn't do my own job properly! Damn it all. It's all going to hell anyway", she finished in a bitter tone.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:25 pm

((lolz))

"Oh poor honey." She said, patting Monica on the back. "That's terrible, but that's not your fault. Don't blame yourself. Sometimes... things like that just happen. It's terrible, but it's true. You know... I was once poor. Very poor... but we were happy. But... during the war, my parents were killed. The land destroyed and my sister and I were starving. I was just a skinny worthless runt, but my sister was pretty. In the end, she had to sell herself to soldiers to feed us both, but one day she died from sickness. Looking back now, I wonder why... why she was the one who had to suffer and die while I, the worthless runt, gained wealth and live well... it doesn't seem fair." Shadow sighed. "But I don't have many friends... so when hell seems to break loose, I take a day to stop and treat myself. I forget about everything and just do what I want for one day, and then when the end of the day comes, the things I'm facing seem easier to deal with."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:49 pm

((Now all three of us are Damien! xd ))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:06 am

Monica looked at Shadow for a while before starting to smile. "A day away from everything? Perhaps to be on a beach or in a meadow or a busy plaza where no one knows who you are. Anywhere away from prying eyes. No disguises, no stress, no problems. Just... Free?" She chuckled as she thought about it and said, "That would sound... Rather amusing"

((OOC: I know, right?! It's freaky O.o" three versions of Damien =w= ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:26 am

(( xd And all different. Mine's not exactly how I wanted it, but it will work.))

"Yeah. Just like that. To go to the movies or a spa or just do something you always wanted to do but never could." She said. "As a poor kid, I never could go to an amusement park or a festival, so now I do. You're an adult. You're not hurting anyone. Who's to stop you? Just take a day to go out and be you."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:37 am

Monica chuckled ordering another drink. "It's a little more complicated than that. Anyway, you've been sweet. What do they call you?", she asked, knowing telling real names to strangers weren't always the custom in this part of town. "I'm Jeanne, by the way", she said simply although the name she chose for the day reminded her of someone.

((OOC: Hey Lolly~ I was thinking of this scene where Monica and Shadow go out and both take off their disguises in Shadow's apartment (or some hotel room) when they suddenly find out they're in the same room with their worst enemy and planning a getaway treat =w= ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:46 am

"Lilly." Shadow replied. "It's a pleasure to meet you. So, want to go somewhere?"

((Maybe, but Shadow looks different, remember? They could have a girly slumber party! xd ))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games